Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Brexit MEPs are unpatriotic
Nice Fred You have to ask who will win such a war... The Iranian people will lose as their country will get smashed and lots of them will die The Israelis will come out sweet as Iran can't really do much to fight back and they won't send any troops anyway....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread QUIZ: What Autumn Smell Are You?
Luna You Are Dry Leaves You love to feel thoughtful and aware. You notice life's subtleties. For you, fall is a pensive and quiet time. You like to look at the changes happening around you and reflect on them. You like that fall is a more serious time...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Corned Beef Tins
LadyLush You took it out the bin a day later and gouged it open with scissors. This is fantastic.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Corned Beef Tins
Scrotnig I've now managed to get it to open! I have a pair of scissors that I use as 'food scissors' and I stuck the point of the two blades into the curled up but of metal where the key should be...and twisted it. It opened like a charm.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Plans for a National Witches Memorial in Scotland
Luna You had absolutely no right to do that without asking first. Only if Lord P agrees.
Bill. MC
TheDruid 3X3 Discussion on Luna and Lord P of this Nature should be done on the Relationships Forum where I have started a New Thread. Everyone can discuss what is going on with Luna and Lord P there. This is about a Scottish Witches Memorial. 3X3
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Corned Beef Tins
LadyLush You took it out the bin a day later and gouged it open with scissors. This is fantastic.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Scrotnig's Healthy Tea Thread
LadyLush I made fried chicken last night, and some loaded mash with cheese and onions and the best beans ever, they had pulled bbq pork and bacon in them, made some baked potato skins with cheese, gravy, bread rolls, coleslaw and raspberry pavlova. It was my...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Autumn Smell Are You?
sphinx You Are Dry Leaves You love to feel thoughtful and aware. You notice life's subtleties. For you, fall is a pensive and quiet time. You like to look at the changes happening around you and reflect on them. You like that fall is a more serious time...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread Another girl came round for coffee
Dordie Fuck of with your tiresome smut.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Another girl came round for coffee
LadyLush Anyone who pays for something readily available for free is an idiot.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Lord Ponsonby And Luna!I
superwoman They're very naughty.........living in sin Kino (they've been a couple for years)
Luna
superwoman Ooops ..........naughty corner!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Autumnal Equinox Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I am about to head off to the World Rivers Day at Burnaby Lake Park. That little Festive Event is always held on the Weekend of Autumnal Equinox so I go there to enjoy the Environmental Celebrations as part of my Autumnal Equinox...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Autumnal Equinox Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 Actually, yesterday was Autumnal Equinox and I spent the day at the Community Garden mowing their Lawns and Harvesting some Chives for my Nacho Plate Dinner. I also took in a couple of Bags of Cans & Bottles from their Bottle Donation Bin and got...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Plastic bags
LadyLush Also donít remember handbags.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Brexit MEPs are unpatriotic
Bill. MC She was actually accused of spying. Every country regards this as a serious crime. So the moral of this story must be, that if she was arrested in the UK for spying, the Irainian counterpart of the Mitchell Bloke would be asking for her to return...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Plastic bags
Dordie I have a stout, blue Co-op bag with 2 sets of soft handles..one set long and one set short, I never forget to take it with me when I shop, it is habit to pick it up as I leave.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The scotch are stupid
Nice Fred I'm on a diet
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The scotch are stupid
Nice Fred I'd insist on flowers and a movie first.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Lord Ponsonby And Luna!I
superwoman They're very naughty.........living in sin Kino (they've been a couple for years)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread You lot...especially the lefties....
Bill. MC but Muhammed did have sex with a child. He married a 9 year old called Aisha.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Plastic bags
LadyLush I am useless at remembering bags, Iíve now got a bag of reusable bags because I have to keep buying them. The solution is to remove plastic bags from sale altogether, people like me who are a bit crap at remembering will either try harder or start...
TheDruid 3X3
Bill. MC Plans have been unveiled for a national memorial to all those condemned as witches in Scotland during the 16th to 18th Centuries. The proposal includes using the Beamer Rock beacon which was removed from the Firth of Forth in 2011 to make way...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Slimming World
LadyLush Emotional eating. Exactly what I said, itís not the fat, itís the brain. You didnít keep it off because slimming world doesnít work, there have been loads of studies done on it, it doesnít work.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC