Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Communications
Lovely Fred Another old but obvious offering, this time about a satellite
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Communications
Lovely Fred One interesting factette is Morse not only shares a name with the man who invented the code, but the music spells out his name in the same.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Communications
Plutonium English is full of odd phrases. I can't say I ever literally heard anything through a grapevine, though its fruit has loosened many a tongue. But that is not, apparently, the origin of the phrase. It started in 19th century America, as the...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Do they have a case?
parsonstreet Maybe they should deported to Indonesia. That's another place they weren't born.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 6 - Autumn
Luna Autumn Song By Dante Gabriel Rossetti Know'st thou not at the fall of the leaf How the heart feels a languid grief Laid on it for a covering, And how sleep seems a goodly thing In Autumn at the fall of the leaf? And how the swift beat of the brain...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Brothers and Sisters
Luna A family from Nova Scotia but with Celtic origins. I first saw them as the support act to a Mary Black concert. As with all families - there have been fallings out, reunions and changes among the siblings - but the essential sound remains the...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread "I don't know what happened"
superwoman I've fired one of these......
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Saw Someone Sick!
Fairy_Nuff Or, they could be choking on a squirrel. :yup:
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Karens
Okami Itto You fucking idiot I know it's a wind-up thread. You're not concerned you're just concern trolling you fucking hairy little punk, you're too much of an arsehole to be concerned about anything. Show me the link to the video that's supposedly triggered...
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Karens
Bill. MC IMO the term 'Karen' is not racist. Nevertheless, racist terms used to describe White people seem to be acceptable as far as Liberal or left wing people are concerned. e.g I am White and Scotch. Some people also consider me to be a kunt. Certain...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread US leaves the WHO
Lovely Fred He was a bally hero, but the damned church stopped him marrying Margaret.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Karens
Bill. MC IMO the term 'Karen' is not racist. Nevertheless, racist terms used to describe White people seem to be acceptable as far as Liberal or left wing people are concerned. e.g I am White and Scotch. Some people also consider me to be a kunt. Certain...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Saw Someone Sick!
sphinx Or maybe they are a heavy tobacco (or anything else) smoker. :yup2:
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Do they have a case?
Joe 90 Oh dear... Glad we got that one cleared up.
Bill. MC
4 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Suggestions for Track of the Day
Scrotnig Can we please keep this thread for serious suggestions? There are 64,235,654 troll threads on here for people to use if they wish. It's no surprise we don't always get the new subject up on time when doing so means wading through pages of trolling...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Suggestions for Track of the Day
Fork Me You really don't understand sarcasm do you?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Suggestions for Track of the Day
ThinGun How rood.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Saw Someone Sick!
Fairy_Nuff Or, they could be choking on a squirrel. :yup:
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by sphinx in the thread Saw Someone Sick!
sphinx Or maybe they are a heavy tobacco (or anything else) smoker. :yup2:
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Karens
Okami Itto You fucking idiot I know it's a wind-up thread. You're not concerned you're just concern trolling you fucking hairy little punk, you're too much of an arsehole to be concerned about anything. Show me the link to the video that's supposedly triggered...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Answer a Question Ask A Question
Luna 10yrs - on the Bar Walls in York - with a boy named Peter Hill. Do you have a favourite piece of music?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Brothers and Sisters
Luna Theme song from the film 'Brother sun, Sister Moon' - about St Francis of Assisi - sung here by Donovan.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread White people need not apply
Lovely Fred He can't think of a way to defend this racism so he sticks his fingers in his ears and sings, " Lar lar la lar lar".
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread White people need not apply
Memnoch One has to wonder whether the pc brigade are really too stupid to know they are provoking a potentially violent backlash, or whether that's in fact what they secretly want.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Putting people on ignore
Joe 90 He can't.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC