Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread NatWest
Memnoch My debit card got damaged and I phoned to get a replacement. Time taken to answer the phone, about twenty seconds. Time taken to receive my new card, about twenty hours. Then I got a call to remind me of all the subscriptions and scheduled...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Solar panel
Memnoch Depends on what you're using it for. For actual sleeping, definitely not.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Christmas Carols
misty15
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Christmas Carols
sphinx
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Solar panel
LadyLush Another conversation entirely but does anyone really enjoy sharing a bed? Itís a stupid idea and not one that I have ever, or will ever embrace.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fork You Fuckers
Memnoch It's not the pie I object to, it's the Forking Dismemberment. Dispense with the cutlery and just cram it in there. :D
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Fork Me Here's an angle for you to put on top of it.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby It is a slightly different situation with Chris, Mitch. Chris gave the green light to use his full name in a moment of madness when blind drunk. In common with all drunks, he regretted ihis decision the next morning but he now refuses to withdraw...
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby No, Chris, I don't think you did it, Chris. I am laughing at you. We all are, Chris .
sphinx
Plutonium Well we kinda gathered that, Reg, which is precisely why I observed that you have a desperate need for attention. It's sad, really.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Solar panel
Lord Ponsonby Are you still in the spare room? You need some man skills.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Haw haw haw!
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby No, it involves calling the police and wasting tax payers money because your neighbours cottoned on to the fact that you are easier to wind up than a clockwork mouse, especially when you've had a few, which is most of the time. What a tit.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread My life
Memnoch Otherwise known as a pre-nup. Whatever terminology you prefer, it's a commercial arrangement. It's the same in different guises everywhere... men don't marry women, they buy them.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread My life
Memnoch I have corrected etc.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch Actual LOL.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
LadyLush Hilarious.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch And I want a ton of fucking likes for that shit cos it took me fucking ages!
sphinx
9 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch I got one just like hers. Here is a picture of it: ...............#. .............###. ..........#%##%. ........%##%###. ......##%###%##. ....#%###%##%##. ................# ................#
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
LadyLush I think theyíre the Angel Gabriel. Trees up arses is just what he/she is into these days, itís hard to find anything that matches up to announcing the birth of our lord and saviour, they gotta try new stuff.
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch And I want a ton of fucking likes for that shit cos it took me fucking ages!
Chris Mitchell
9 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch I got one just like hers. Here is a picture of it: ...............#. .............###. ..........#%##%. ........%##%###. ......##%###%##. ....#%###%##%##. ................# ................#
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by LadyLush in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
LadyLush I think theyíre the Angel Gabriel. Trees up arses is just what he/she is into these days, itís hard to find anything that matches up to announcing the birth of our lord and saviour, they gotta try new stuff.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC