Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Are You into Cuckoldry?
Alice Seems to me like a bunch of cucks trying to decide who is the biggest cuck. Someone should tell them it's not about the winning but about the taking part. :yup:
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Alice in the thread The compliments and being nice thread
Alice I want to but I just can't bring myself to do it. xxx
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Alice in the thread A quick reminder for Covid zealots
Alice Never want to see another lockdown, ever.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Anne Frank Day
Fairy_Nuff 25th June 1947, the day the diary of Anne Frank was first published. HTH. In 1947, “The Diary of a Young Girl,” the personal journal of Anne Frank, a German-born Jewish girl hiding with her family from the Nazis in Amsterdam during World War...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Anne Frank Day
Fairy_Nuff Het Achterhuis was released on June 25, 1947. https://www.britannica.com/topic/The-Diary-of-a-Young-Girl
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Anne Frank Day
Fairy_Nuff 25th June 1947, the day the diary of Anne Frank was first published. HTH. In 1947, “The Diary of a Young Girl,” the personal journal of Anne Frank, a German-born Jewish girl hiding with her family from the Nazis in Amsterdam during World War...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Oh well....
The New Prince Why does that scare you?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Post your sublime songs here
parsonstreet
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Post your sublime songs here
Chris Mitchell An homage to ancestors...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Sobriety
Bill. MC I've been off alcohol for nearly 9 months now.
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Alice in the thread Are You into Cuckoldry?
Alice Seems to me like a bunch of cucks trying to decide who is the biggest cuck. Someone should tell them it's not about the winning but about the taking part. :yup:
Luna
parsonstreet
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread A quick reminder for Covid zealots
Alice Never want to see another lockdown, ever.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Are You into Cuckoldry?
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread The compliments and being nice thread
Alice I want to but I just can't bring myself to do it. xxx
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Sobriety
Bill. MC I've been off alcohol for nearly 9 months now.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread A quick reminder for Covid zealots
superwoman No... they just have to be the right opinions !!
Bill. MC
5 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Sobriety
parsonstreet Sobriety has welcomed me into its cool embrace. #My dalliance with alcohol will soon be a bitter memory of temporary insanity.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The Great Re-Set
Lord Ponsonby He is. https://youtu.be/2IzwiH40JOc
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Boomers
Chris Mitchell The last time I had a debate with a real old school Marxist was during the miners' strike in the 1980s. He told me that I was "petit bourgeoisie" because although I worked for the NHS I wasn't digging stuff out of the ground, which is what the...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The A - Z of Phobias with definition
parsonstreet Homophobia Fear of homes. There. I have done with this thread.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Oh well....
Reg Perrin We're walking there.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The A - Z of Phobias with definition
parsonstreet Arachnophobia Fear of people who mispronounce Iraq
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Non Religious Parents
parsonstreet Slavery used to be seen as acceptable and sexism and homosexuality seen as an evil. Morals change. There is no evidence of moral laws in nature. People have insoluble moral debates such as about things like abortion and assisted suicide. Who is the...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The Great Re-Set
Lord Ponsonby You people need to wise up. It is happening.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC