Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Happy Birthday ...
Chris Mitchell Happy Birthday, Luna! I didn't have time to w:4 you a w:3 but I've brought cocktails s:24 so you can get blind drunk u:12 :banana1: and end up dancing on the piano :bpiano: (with Mem at the keyboard if you bribe him with red wine).
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Happy Birthday ...
Joe 90 Brexit’s on Friday, you tool.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy Birthday ...
Luna ... to ME!! I hope someone has brought a cake!!:toot::toot:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread A to Z of incorrectly spelled words
Luna Ouch! Sorry, Sir, shall I do 100 lines??
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Omelettes
TheDruid 3X3 Egg Foo Young is a type of Oriental Omelette Dish: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_foo_young 3X3
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Multi-vehicle crash on M1
Chris Mitchell Apparently, there's been a "multi-vehicle crash" on the M1. "Highways England has reported that there was two-car collision. Both cars have been moved... there are no lanes blocked and the situation is returning to normal." Well, I suppose two...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Australian Wild Fires!
Lord Ponsonby No, that's the House of Lords, Madam.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Advantages of asylum seekers.
Fork Me Given that Bill's paper of choice went with this in 1938, his views are no surprise. Same shit, different decade.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Stardsust
Memnoch Almost everything. If BBT is correct there must be some primordial hydrogen and helium floating about that has never been part of a star. Astrophysicists have been looking for conclusive evidence for ages and a team in the States believe they've...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Multi-vehicle crash on M1
Chris Mitchell Apparently, there's been a "multi-vehicle crash" on the M1. "Highways England has reported that there was two-car collision. Both cars have been moved... there are no lanes blocked and the situation is returning to normal." Well, I suppose two...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duck face
Fork Me (...and yes I do know that this is a modern picture, not a genuine 1940s snap)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fake pics.
Fork Me I almost wish this was true.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Fake pics.
parsonstreet Saucy Wenches
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Speaking of squirrels...
Luna It seems the Reds are making a come back, Memnoch.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Duck face
Memnoch Yes, but what's that got to do with my very impressive soufflés?
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Speaking of squirrels...
Luna It seems the Reds are making a come back, Memnoch.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fake pics.
Fork Me One of my favourites. Victorian Playboy anyone?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread A to Z of incorrectly spelled words
Fork Me Yes, I expect them on my desk first thing in the morning.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Australian Wild Fires!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Stardsust
Memnoch Almost everything. If BBT is correct there must be some primordial hydrogen and helium floating about that has never been part of a star. Astrophysicists have been looking for conclusive evidence for ages and a team in the States believe they've...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I-Ching
Memnoch Step 1: Get a tin of alphabetti spaghetti. Step 2: Empty the contents onto your shoes. Step 3: Call andyastro for hints on how to get it published. HTH
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Australian Wild Fires!
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Australian Wild Fires!
Luna Superwoman - you really must stop watching those Open University programmes!
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Speaking of squirrels...
Memnoch If we exterminated the alien greys, how long would it take the reds to re-colonize? I've only ever seen red squirrels on the IOW, and they're forty eight million times cuter. I think we should find a way to bring them back.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I'm going to a *rugby dinner* in two weeks
Scrotnig Even my own infamous crap joke now gets used against me. Infamy. Infamy. They've all got it infamy.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC