Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

wishingwell
3 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Ha ha ha, wot a prick!
Fork Me I disagree with the rules demanding ID to vote, but if someone has to be inconvenienced by it I'm glad it was the numpty in charge of the government that introduced it. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-68947834
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
Luna A Devotional from the Blog of Saint Umm by Anna Onni By lying face down on my bedroom floor, I learn that even dust has its language. Sitting here, where we once played. The ancients had just breathed their Last winds and we needed crayons Not...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread It definitely wasn't the Vaxx wot done it!
BobBobson https://twitter.com/CilComLFC/status/1786106317288923303 Fork Me needs to get over to Twitter to set this misguided young lad straight on a few things. Correlation does not equate with causation! It had definitely nothing to do with the Vax.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Ha ha ha, wot a prick!
Scrotnig I think the phrase you are looking for is "Haw haw haw".
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Ha ha ha, wot a prick!
Fork Me I disagree with the rules demanding ID to vote, but if someone has to be inconvenienced by it I'm glad it was the numpty in charge of the government that introduced it. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-68947834
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread WORDLE
Fork Me Wordle 1,049 3/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟦 ⬜⬜🟧🟧🟦 🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Ha ha ha, wot a prick!
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread 3X3 Triads of Wisdom Compositions
TheDruid 3X3 Wow! I already got a nice Complimentary Response from the High Arch Druid Philip Carr-Gomme saying that he really likes me Beltane 3X3 Triad Poem! :w00t2:
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread George Galloway is a TERF
parsonstreet 1785792077185392844
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another "shot burglar" case
Scrotnig A local resident said; "Personally, from a resident's point of view, it is very sad someone has lost their life" No it isn't! Good riddance to burglar SCUM! I might throw a party to celebrate. Again if they don't like it, don't burgle any houses....
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The BC Glossary Thread
Chris Mitchell For minor saints, yes, but the Three Sacred Silly Fat Virgins of BC are living saints.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Much more bollox than the last one...
Chris Mitchell I have corrected your post, etc.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Off to vote
Scrotnig No, Labour. My council is Lib Dem.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The BC Glossary Thread
Reg Perrin Well fuck me backwards!!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The BC Glossary Thread
Reg Perrin Yes, yours blessedly, Saint Reginald Le Perrin.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another "shot burglar" case
Scrotnig What was he supposed to do? Stand back and let them take all his stuff? Make them a cup of tea? That is what the police want you to do. Do not dare obstruct a burglar in the course of his duties!
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another "shot burglar" case
Scrotnig I don't know about you, but when I was growing up I never once broke into someone else's property, and neither did any of my many chums. I'm not talking about running into someone's back garden to retrieve a football, or climbing somebody's tree...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another "shot burglar" case
Scrotnig A local resident said; "Personally, from a resident's point of view, it is very sad someone has lost their life" No it isn't! Good riddance to burglar SCUM! I might throw a party to celebrate. Again if they don't like it, don't burgle any houses....
Bill. MC
Scrotnig If you break into someone's private property, you subject yourself to their justice. Don't like that? Simply don't do it, and there'll be no issue. I'm talking here about situations where the householder is present when the burglar breaks in. It's...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread 14yr old dies in sword attack!
Bill. MC If someone had prevented the attack by killing or seriously injuring the sword attacker, then the Police would treat that person as a criminal.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The BC Glossary Thread
Reg Perrin Yes, yours blessedly, Saint Reginald Le Perrin.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Flooding in Dubai
Chris Mitchell Yes, Noah was most remiss last time - left the dinosaurs and unicorns behind!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread 14yr old dies in sword attack!
Bill. MC If someone had prevented the attack by killing or seriously injuring the sword attacker, then the Police would treat that person as a criminal.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another "shot burglar" case
Scrotnig Yet again we have one of these cases: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-68942085 A farmer is being questioned on suspicion of murder and attempted murder over the shooting of two men during a burglary in Derbyshire, the BBC...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Much more bollox than the last one...
Fork Me All joking aside, you DO fall into the rightard trap pf blaming all of the country's problems on people worse off than yourself, rather than the people who actually cause the problems.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •