Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread Grip Handles
sphinx Perish the thought. :j4
Joe 90
4 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Physiotherapy
Memnoch You'll be asked to do things your body will object to. You'll need to overcome your instincts and trust that you're not actually hurting yourself. They've probably already told you but I'll reiterate; it's necessary because although you will heal...
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Plutonium will explain your oversight in detail at the weekend.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Foggy round here...
Dordie The Crows are walking until it lifts.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Oh frabjous day.....
Scrotnig It hasn't in the private sector. Public sector has its own rules, and even those are only stuck to when it suits.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread You can take them out of....
Dordie Sure fucking is true. Selective racist, speak my mind, what politicians tell me goes in one ear and out the other....You on the other hand do what the left wing tell you to do.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread You can take them out of....
Dordie A Jungle name.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Grip Handles
Memnoch Too soon. I'm still in therapy after looking at KiNo's lunch.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Grip Handles
Fork Me Please, NOT of you in the shower...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Grip Handles
Scrotnig I now have two sturdy grip handles in my shower so I can ease myself in and hold on while I'm in there. It will be nice to have a stand up shower again after six weeks of fannying about with wooden chairs and stuff. I may put a picture in...
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Physiotherapy
Memnoch You'll be asked to do things your body will object to. You'll need to overcome your instincts and trust that you're not actually hurting yourself. They've probably already told you but I'll reiterate; it's necessary because although you will heal...
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Physiotherapy
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Physiotherapy
Luna Wise words, Memnoch - Good luck, Scrotnig!
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Physiotherapy
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Grip Handles
Fork Me Please, NOT of you in the shower...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Physiotherapy
TheDruid 3X3 Good Luck with Your Therapy. 3X3
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Any news on Alice?
Memnoch Is that what happens to the ankles of smartphone users when they're not looking where they're going?
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Any news on Alice?
Scrotnig We have been in touch with Alice, she's fine and is just taking an "internet break", she expects to be back at some point. She did consent to this being posted.
bill jarvis
Memnoch So you still believe it, even though the official statistics which you cited without reading them don't back it up? Besides, even if the numbers were so disastrously wrong, which they weren't, why would that have been the fault of the government...
sphinx
Chris Mitchell Have you given up serious science these days and joined Bob Bobson's mad conspiracies club? P.S. My response is not Brexit-related.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Leicester Cathedral is quite a success story
Memnoch On the contrary, I've met enough bad scientists to know a preformed conclusion when I see one. Not yet. You'll find a way.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Leicester Cathedral is quite a success story
Memnoch It's a bit confusing as all sources say it collapsed because it was too heavy, yet it had stood for half a millennium. Maybe they added more lead or something later. :s8
Lord Ponsonby
Chris Mitchell Sagrada Familia in Barcelona is still under construction! http://www.sagradafamilia.org/en/history-of-the-temple/
nicknotnicked
5 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Any news on Alice?
Memnoch Is that what happens to the ankles of smartphone users when they're not looking where they're going?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Inch by little
Dordie Never read such ill informed crap in my life.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC