Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by sphinx in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
sphinx All Reg's silly posts with attempts to try to be articulate, and his pretence of having any kind of knowledge about anything at all...especially politics. :-) Good for a laugh though. Bless him. :r5
Lord Ponsonby
sphinx Stop crying Perineum.....it makes your spelling go all strange. :-s
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Feeding frenzy
sphinx I read somewhere that the bookies' fav is Boris the buffoon. :s8 How quickly things change in these unexciting days of moronic governments.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread WW2 Boy Hero Picture
Luna Kino - the picture Forkers put up is of an actor - Wilfried Bramble. I believe he is teasing you. Will have another rummage in Ancestry for you and see if I can confirm the person I found earlier - or even find more information if you want me to.
sphinx
Nice Fred Wrong tense - There was a second referendum - It just happened - and the remain lot got it stuffed right up their arses.
sphinx
Nice Fred The economy will drop for a short while as the UK has to find new trading partners because the vindictive Eurotwats will make life as difficult as possible, but Euro businesses will force that idiocy aside when they explain they can't afford the...
sphinx
Scrotnig The economy will not tank, it will boom, because it will no longer have its trading arrangements dictated by a corrupt and ANTI-BRITISH private members club.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
sphinx All Reg's silly posts with attempts to try to be articulate, and his pretence of having any kind of knowledge about anything at all...especially politics. :-) Good for a laugh though. Bless him. :r5
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Tories are getting a thrashing
Reg Perrin Shaddap sphincter.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread The Tories are getting a thrashing
sphinx Poor old Reg. :rolleyes:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Dordie Give him a short sharp ban.....about a year... :j6
sphinx
Nice Fred What cretinous excuses will the idiot left use for their massive, unambiguous, total defeat in the EU election where we saw a brand new party with only one thing on its agenda - Escape - win hands down? I've already seen excuse - The remain...
sphinx
Nice Fred What a prediction, but you got it a little wrong. The massive get the fuck out of the corrupt EU vote wan't just a bloodbath for the remain idiot traitors, it was pretty much what you'd expect if you put a grenade in a rat nest - Blood, guts, and...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Tories are getting a thrashing
Scrotnig I didn't. HTH.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Tories are getting a thrashing
Scrotnig My 'statement about Raab' was based on a rather fluffy attempt at "as you HAVE to have one of these, which would you pick if you had to vote?". I don't want ANY Tory Prime Minister. So Raab doesn't like workers rights? NONE OF THEM like workers...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The Tories are getting a thrashing
Nice Fred That lot also shows how right Dordie was with his impression of May, the damage she's done to the Tory party, and what he said should happen. May was a useless bitch, the British people want Brexit, and the much called for second referendum just...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The Tories are getting a thrashing
Nice Fred Excuses are wonderful things, even more so when the excuse is total bollocks vomited out in the hope someone will believe it. The truth is easy, and right here - People want out, and there's your second referendum right there. The British public...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Roco in the thread The Tories are getting a thrashing
Roco Labour are afraid to commit to remain as they know their core voters in the north want leave and they know they would be done.
Scrotnig
Reg Perrin I think you're getting a little over excited.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Jack The Ripper
Reg Perrin No shit Sherlock.
Joe 90
Reg Perrin I think you're getting a little over excited.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
sphinx How rood. :irked:
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Tories are getting a thrashing
Scrotnig In the EU elections. Farage is wiping the floor with them, and Labour and the Lib Dems too. Surely, if the remainers are right and loads of people now want to remain, why didn't they all turn out to vote for one of the main parties? Or the Lib...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Roco in the thread The Tories are getting a thrashing
Roco Labour are afraid to commit to remain as they know their core voters in the north want leave and they know they would be done.
Roco
2 Likes Roco liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Dominic Raab
Scrotnig No need. No Tory gives a toss about workers' rights. I don't want there to be a Tory government at all, but unfortunately that isn't an option at this stage.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC