Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Dordie in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Dordie Less time to sit and mope.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread So I have a publishing deal
Lord Ponsonby v:5 v:4
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread North West South and East
Bill. MC No it is this one:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
parsonstreet Maybe it is someone upset by Muslims stance on Homosexuality?
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
Scrotnig Birmingham was lost to crime some years ago. Itís an utter shitehole, almost as bad as Leeds.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Scrotnig No I think it will be abandoned. The government gets worse with every passing day. I cannot believe they havenít been brought down, itís only because the opposition is equally inept and despised. This country is now in crisis like it hasnít...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Dordie s:12 I feel deflated by the shenanigans, it is woeful. May is like a limp lettuce.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
Dordie I don't like Islam and all its shit but.....that does not make me want to harm Muslims...nor would I.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Scrotnig No I think it will be abandoned. The government gets worse with every passing day. I cannot believe they havenít been brought down, itís only because the opposition is equally inept and despised. This country is now in crisis like it hasnít...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
Nice Fred I condemn any and all attacks based on bigotry, xenophobia, bigotry, and/or any other type of stupidity.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Scrotnig your
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Scrotnig 17.4 million "signed the petition" to leave in 2016. It has a long way to go. Let me know when it's getting close.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Missing student Libby Squire
Chris Mitchell Very sad news.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Scrotnig's Word of the Day
Chris Mitchell That's an introduction in a Japanese book, isn't it?
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Missing student Libby Squire
Chris Mitchell Very sad news.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Forum meet
Chris Mitchell Yes, I'm like a little Yorkshire terrier. I'll bite yer ankles! (Not Luna's, obviously).
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Scrotnig's Word of the Day
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Chris Mitchell There's a long tradition of considering anyone who doesn't conform to be "mentally ill", whether it was the Soviet Union sending dissidents to labour camps, the current Chinese government interring Muslims to "reeducate them", or sending women to...
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Scrotnig's Word of the Day
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread North West South and East
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
BobBobson Save up your dole money and go and do Ayahuasca.
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Chris Mitchell There's a long tradition of considering anyone who doesn't conform to be "mentally ill", whether it was the Soviet Union sending dissidents to labour camps, the current Chinese government interring Muslims to "reeducate them", or sending women to...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread North West South and East
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson Even though he is thick as shit, and even though he knows fuck all about any given subject, it doesn't seem to stop him pontificating to everyone else on said subject as though he wrote the fkn book on it. This man is beyond reproach! I wouldn't...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Lord Ponsonby You're thick as shit. No doubt you view being booted out by a school with arguably the worst record in the UK as something of an achievement.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC