Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
sphinx It is "bone-pointing". In South Africa, (and probably other places) a bad person would be taken by the village leaders to the Shaman. If the case was very serious (e.g.rape, theft,murder, -of another native person-). Then the Shaman would point a...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread A to Z of incorrectly spelled words
Fork Me Eye wood joyne thiss thred butt ass eye nevver spel aneethin rong eye done't feeel eye cann.
Luna
sphinx It is "bone-pointing". In South Africa, (and probably other places) a bad person would be taken by the village leaders to the Shaman. If the case was very serious (e.g.rape, theft,murder, -of another native person-). Then the Shaman would point a...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Five fingers?
Memnoch Fuck off.
parsonstreet
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Five fingers?
parsonstreet I have 8 fingers and two thumbs. I find them all really useful.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread EU Election Forum Poll 23rd May 2019
Dordie BREXIT
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread EU Election Forum Poll 23rd May 2019
Memnoch From another thread: Well, I have now received a response. If you can call it that. I won't post the whole of my inquiry... a few pertinent excerpts: I asked for "...a synopsis of the Party’s purpose in sending UK representatives back to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread EU Election Forum Poll 23rd May 2019
Scrotnig I'll vote for the Brexit Party but having said that I'm not sure I can be arsed, and I struggle with the general idea that we are in these elections at all BECAUSE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LEFT BY NOW. We are only here because of treacherous,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Well, I'm glad that's been sorted out.
Memnoch I always thought it was because they'd just seen a dingo and shit a brick.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How do I find my earliest threads?
Scrotnig I just tried that and only got your post!
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How do I find my earliest threads?
Scrotnig I just tried that and only got your post!
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread EU Election Forum Poll 23rd May 2019
Chris Mitchell I'm a member of the Labour Party, having joined after Jeremy Corbyn became leader. I shall be voting Green in the EU election.
Chris Mitchell
Nice Fred Looks like Joe is a remainer.
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Childish things to giggle at
Chris Mitchell Phil and I have just been on holiday to Switzerland, and while we were there we went to Bern. It was quite busy because of a football match - the two main teams in Switzerland are Basel and the rather curiously named "Young Boys", based in Bern, who...
LadyLush
4 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Childish things to giggle at
Chris Mitchell Phil and I have just been on holiday to Switzerland, and while we were there we went to Bern. It was quite busy because of a football match - the two main teams in Switzerland are Basel and the rather curiously named "Young Boys", based in Bern, who...
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Childish things to giggle at
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Legion A Lawful Evil Club
TheDruid 3X3 After an Unpleasant Incident last Saturday at the Bloody Legion, I have given up on that Organization and have turned in my Membership Card and have Quit them. Had enough with all those Unpleasant Lawful Evil Jackasses. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Split or Steal?
Joe 90 Enjoy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Vandalism!
Luna I do not understand such acts of wanton vandalism! People who build model railways spend hundreds of pounds on them, and give hours of time to layouts etc., To see it all laid waste in this manner must be really heartbreaking. ...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Vandalism!
Memnoch The display was in a school so it's likely that some or possibly most of the builders are kids. They'll be heartbroken.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Vandalism!
Fork Me I saw this as well. I've never really understood wanton vandalism like this either. What is gained from it?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Depressed or not deluded?
Memnoch
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Childish things to giggle at
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Depressed or not deluded?
Reg Perrin Weener probably.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC