Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by superwoman in the thread Meghan Markle
superwoman So you have to wear tat clothing like a dirty old tramp to be humanitarian....... bollocks
Plutonium
5 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Marks & Spencer to close 100 stores
Chris Mitchell They've lost the plot. I still buy most of my shirts in M&S, but there used to be a time that if you wanted to buy a shirt and you were a bloke, you went to the bit of M&S that sold men's shirts and bought one. How quaint and old-fashioned! Today,...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Steps to fix this broken country
Chris Mitchell Almost certainly not. Thatcher was a keen supporter of our staying in the EU (albeit with certain opt-outs), and would never have given us a referendum in the first place.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Doug in the thread Remember where mass immigration really started
Doug The massive levels of immigration (in the millions) started in the mid-90s as a Labour policy. It was reported in mainstream UK newspapers that this was because Labour wanted to “rub everyone’s nose in diversity”and cause social change. Never...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Things you wanted when you were younger....
nicknotnicked We had one of those in RSA, we had parties and everyone indulged, sometimes Cheese and sometimes Chocolate or other bases depending on the mood, ours was well used.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Anyone fancy some of my garden photos?
Scrotnig My honeysuckle.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Anyone fancy some of my garden photos?
Scrotnig Firstly, my wild flower area. You may think this looks like a load of weeds, but it's not.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Anyone fancy some of my garden photos?
Dordie Yes please.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by superwoman in the thread That wedding........
superwoman Rubbish
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread Anyone fancy some of my garden photos?
Dordie Did you catch that 'lawn'
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread QUIZ: What Fairy Tale Are You?
Scrotnig You Are Cinderella You believe it's important to do the right thing, even if you aren't rewarded for it. Not everyone treats you with respect, but good people see your goodness. You've had a lot of bad luck, but these days it feels like you luck...
sphinx
parsonstreet Cody Woody Alphonse Jaden Kaleb Britney Miley
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Meghan Markle
parsonstreet Wearing one thousand pound plus clothing undermines any humanitarian gestures you seek to make. @republic :unchace:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread That wedding........
parsonstreet A ruthless women knows how to suppress all signs of emotion.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread That wedding........
parsonstreet A ruthless women knows how to suppress all signs of emotion.
Chris Mitchell
Luna I feel a trip to Leicester coming on then!!
Chris Mitchell
Dordie It's better than Jeremy. y:1
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Anti social behaviour....
superwoman Aaah that accounts for it. No man is the same when his conkers are doctored ☹️
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Anti social behaviour....
Dordie Filth!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Caw Caw the carrion Crow.
Dordie I watched him, I had put out some Danish bread, the Starlings and the odd Sparrow were delighted. Along comes Caw....He picks up two 3 inch lengths of crust, hops on to the low wall where the water tray is and dropped them in the water, he then ate...
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Anyone fancy some of my garden photos?
Scrotnig Firstly, my wild flower area. You may think this looks like a load of weeds, but it's not.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Anyone fancy some of my garden photos?
Dordie Did you catch that 'lawn'
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Anyone fancy some of my garden photos?
sphinx Lovely. All looks very healthy and prolific. :yup2:
nicknotnicked
5 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Marks & Spencer to close 100 stores
Chris Mitchell They've lost the plot. I still buy most of my shirts in M&S, but there used to be a time that if you wanted to buy a shirt and you were a bloke, you went to the bit of M&S that sold men's shirts and bought one. How quaint and old-fashioned! Today,...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread Marks & Spencer to close 100 stores
sphinx LOL :D

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC