Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Flying Scotsman
Memnoch I once worked with a black anorak. He did the traditional speaking-through-the-nose thing that anoraks do. WTF is that? I mean, why FFS? :s8 And yes, he did wear plastic specs and stripey tank tops and brown corduroys and although I never actually...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread The Flying Scotsman
Luna Not exclusively though - I love steam trains and was proud to be part of the 'welcoming committee' when the Flying Scotsman came back to the NRM.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Flying Scotsman
Scrotnig I say. :o
Memnoch
superwoman That's true of nearly any large company though Pluto. This diversity training is still just about being seen to be politically correct. My respect for my colleagues comes from how they work, not their ethnicity or sexuality.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by rolo in the thread Football coach Barry Bennell gets 31 years in jail
rolo I bet there'll be some balls kicked in the slammer.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Past Life Incarnation Pilgrimage
wishingwell Yes it makes sense if you believe in everlasting life, it doesn't make sense if you believe that death is the end.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread The Flying Scotsman
Luna Not exclusively though - I love steam trains and was proud to be part of the 'welcoming committee' when the Flying Scotsman came back to the NRM.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Flying Scotsman
Scrotnig No, it means they don't appreciate the great design and engineering of these machines. :yup2:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Flying Scotsman
Chris Mitchell There was a greasy dago on it, though - Michael Portillo! :s3
sphinx
superwoman That's true of nearly any large company though Pluto. This diversity training is still just about being seen to be politically correct. My respect for my colleagues comes from how they work, not their ethnicity or sexuality.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Positive discrimination is still discrimination.
Memnoch It just makes companies think they look good.
sphinx
superwoman Diversity training just makes companies look good. It means nothing. It’s treated with as much boredom as any other regular training.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I've fled again
Joe 90 :lies:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread QUIZ: What Breed of Dog Are You?
superwoman Search You Are a Bullmastiff :D
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Tonight's Tea
Luna Good old bangers and mash on tonight's menu, with carrots, peas and onion gravy!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Sunset Time
Scrotnig Leicester's sunset time tomorrow is 17:26. Back on Dec 21st, the shortest day, it was 15:51. It moves a long way in a short space of time at this time of year. The light nights are coming. It'll soon still be light at 6pm. :s3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by KiNoRonin in the thread Past Life Incarnation Pilgrimage
KiNoRonin I never posted my Pictures of the Carpenters Shop so here you go: and
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "Mobility" Scooters
Memnoch And then someone who really is disabled can't go anywhere because all the spaces are taken up by people who don't need them.
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Past Life Incarnation Pilgrimage
Memnoch You have, as usual, no idea what you're talking about. Déjà vu is a very well understood neurological phenomenon that has absolutely nothing to do with past lives. How do you get from one body to another? At what point does the new body become...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Flying Scotsman
Scrotnig No, it means they don't appreciate the great design and engineering of these machines. :yup2:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by rolo in the thread Brexit latest:
rolo If you want a civil war that's fine. We'll have the army shoot you.
sphinx
Dordie She was hoping to gain as the McCanns have done. To do that one needs to be Scottish a Scouser and particularly cunning.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread John Denver.
Scrotnig Bugger. Number dyslexia! 1973.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Past Life Incarnation Pilgrimage
Memnoch It makes sense regardless of what I believe. You, on the other hand, have yet to demonstrate evidence of ever making any sense about anything.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by rolo in the thread Football coach Barry Bennell gets 31 years in jail
rolo I bet there'll be some balls kicked in the slammer.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC