Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Who nicked Fork Me's not?
bill jarvis This tragedy was not solved, his not was not found, not that anyone cares.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Well I never!
Scrotnig That's a "lame to fame" if ever there was one!
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Well I never!
Reg Perrin It's part of the process outlined by the Party Conference. The Government will win the confidence vote but it has lost all credibility and Corbyn will have demonstrated that he has tried to have a General Election and removed this farcical...
sphinx
Dordie Best keep away all of them drive on the wrong side of the road.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Well I never!
Dordie Something has to be done about the scatter brained cow!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Well I never!
Scrotnig That's a "lame to fame" if ever there was one!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Well I never!
Dordie The screwed up, wizened faced cow got a drubbing tonight, eh? Told to get on her bike, she was! 230 votes against is a disaster. But I told you so months ago. Perrin need not pipe up, he had nothing to do with it.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Not long til I won’t be able to travel to Europe
Dordie If Scrot took up fishing he'd bag a net full every time.
sphinx
Scrotnig I'm not forcing anyone, I'm merely stating an opinion. I'm allowed to have an opinion, even one you don't like.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Tomorrow.....Interesting day!
Fork Me Yes, it was very short lived.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Tomorrow.....Interesting day!
Fork Me The poll tax protests did. She had to resign.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Who nicked Fork Me's not?
bill jarvis This tragedy was not solved, his not was not found, not that anyone cares.
Dordie
Scrotnig Guffaw.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Who nicked Fork Me's not?
Scrotnig
Dordie If Scrot took up fishing he'd bag a net full every time.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Tomorrow.....Interesting day!
Fork Me The poll tax protests did. She had to resign.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The Emperor Wears Canvas.
Lord Ponsonby Exactly.
sphinx
Dordie Hear hear, there is very little in Europe that is superior to the UK.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Cooking a la Dordie
Dordie I allowed myself to follow the Pied Piper. I appreciate your open mindedness. s:12
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Home Page
Dordie Hope it's not a shit browser!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Tomorrow.....Interesting day!
Dordie You crow when you're lot get in, until then you aught to be contrite......and subversive, otherwise you have no choice but to rant. ....and bring sensible folk to laughter.
Dordie
Scrotnig People should go on holiday in the UK, as I do, and support the British tourist industry.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread Tomorrow.....Interesting day!
sphinx What can you mean? :s8 Neither Dordie nor myself had any say in the making of sly Teresa a Prime Minister.
sphinx
Nice Fred IF?????? A few have already gone bust and more will follow when the flow of money from Britain stops. NO DEAL Brexit - and shag the frogs
sphinx
Scrotnig People should go on holiday in the UK, as I do, and support the British tourist industry.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC