Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What do you think should happen now?
Fork Me 127
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What do you think should happen now?
Chris Mitchell No, YOU don't like foreigners. I've never had a problem with the French, the Germans, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Portuguese and so on, but perhaps that's because I've travelled a bit further than Skegness on holiday.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What do you think should happen now?
Fork Me I totally agree, and this is one thing that really surprises me about the right being so anti EU, economically, the EU is very right wing, with a strong emphasis on free market economy. This is why many on the far left are opposed to the EU. I...
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell Say what you like about the Old Testament, but at least it sticks up for the right of old men to have children torn to pieces by bears if they tease you for being bald. So it's not all horrible.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Capitalism and Irish oppression post 1649
Scrotnig Will you be there to pull the lever?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread It's nice to see Reg And Joe...
Reg Perrin It only took two fingers, so it wasn't much of an embrace.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I need a social workers advice.
Reg Perrin All the money has gone to the pockets of the rich. Oh how they love sucker's like you who provide them with that smokescreen.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Shooting in Strasbourg
Nice Fred As you're aware, Indonesia is a mainly Muslim country but with an officially secular government. That actually isn't quite true but it's mostly fair and reasonable. Aceh is an exception to this but they're a semi self governing area and even that...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread What do you think should happen now?
Nice Fred The latest appears to be a deliberate sabotage job on May by your EU 'friends', and Tony Blurrr waiting in the wings to push his new pension plan by taking cash from the dodgy EU for selling his country out to the frogs and squareheads. Looks like...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Shooting in Strasbourg
Nice Fred As you're aware, Indonesia is a mainly Muslim country but with an officially secular government. That actually isn't quite true but it's mostly fair and reasonable. Aceh is an exception to this but they're a semi self governing area and even that...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Capitalism and Irish oppression post 1649
Nice Fred The old, naughty Fred would have been getting excited by now
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread What do you think should happen now?
Nice Fred The latest appears to be a deliberate sabotage job on May by your EU 'friends', and Tony Blurrr waiting in the wings to push his new pension plan by taking cash from the dodgy EU for selling his country out to the frogs and squareheads. Looks like...
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shooting in Strasbourg
Scrotnig Unlikely, we're far too lily-livered after years of lefties and their stupid concern for the welfare of terrorists.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Capitalism and Irish oppression post 1649
Chris Mitchell You are the banned troll Eddie Tranter, and I claim my five elderly sheep.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shooting in Strasbourg
Scrotnig Unlikely, we're far too lily-livered after years of lefties and their stupid concern for the welfare of terrorists.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Capitalism and Irish oppression post 1649
Chris Mitchell You are the banned troll Eddie Tranter, and I claim my five elderly sheep.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Capitalism and Irish oppression post 1649
Chris Mitchell The M5 service station at Gloucester might be an odd place to rave about, but it's actually a really excellent farm shop - the restaurant there is really good too, and sensibly priced. They have a brilliant butcher there that sells local meat -...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I need a social workers advice.
Lord Ponsonby Reg's rehabilitation sessions must cost the taxpayer quite a bit.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Capitalism and Irish oppression post 1649
Nice Fred How much anti-Irish oppression was a product of extremist capitalism. Yes, Cromwell went in as a sort of Protestant ISIS, but how much of the later social division was kept in place purely to make cash for English absentee landlords, and was anti...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I need a social workers advice.
Reg Perrin All the money has gone to the pockets of the rich. Oh how they love sucker's like you who provide them with that smokescreen.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread More Muslim immigrant violence
Lord Ponsonby Chris Mitchell will know them and they'll earn more than him.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread I need a social workers advice.
sphinx You need to see a proper Doctor. Not an NHS weirdo, and certainly not a 'social worker'. :rolleyes: It would cost you around 120 for a consultation, and then you would receive unbiased opinion on what to do/where to go/ next. :-)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Bill Jarvis and Disabled
parsonstreet I met a traveller from an antique land, Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand, Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread What do you think should happen now?
bill jarvis Obviously, nothing. Since the foreigners that I know mostly live here, immigration has everything to do with it.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread This is what I love about the British.
Fork Me Nobody does sarcasm quite like us... https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-46557035

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC