Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Are you sure about that? Nobody mentioned London btw.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Flavour Pudding Are You?
sphinx You Are Strawberry Pudding You are young at heart and very open minded. You love to be up on the latest trends. Trying new things excites you, and it's likely that you have a creative streak. You like to push the envelope a little. Your friends...
tadpole256
1 Like tadpole256 liked a post by sphinx in the thread TV Licence......
sphinx It's 150.00 a year that must be paid to watch tv....in return we do not get 'adverts' on 3 channels....BBC1, BBC2, and BBC4. Even if you could 'prove' that you never watched those channels, the fact that some BBC transmitters are shared with other...
Bill. MC
5 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Are the Laws of Physics Physical?
Chris Mitchell Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. HTH.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Are the Laws of Physics Physical?
bill jarvis Got a job yet?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread I have ordered a
Bill. MC I am am proud of you and Nick for having a defiant attitude to these meters.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread When you land...
nicknotnicked All the Alligator shit and Del boy's farts...
sphinx
Bill. MC Yes and they are for the convenience and benefit of the companies supplying energy to our homes.
sphinx
tadpole256 While I see your point, I am not certain if accusing someone of being a crisis actor is accusing them of being a crime. If you were to believe the accusation, then they would have been government employees, in which case they would not necessarily...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread TV Licence......
Fork Me Bull, TVs weren't even invented when you were 75.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread TV Licence......
nicknotnicked You're not a day over thirty Arntie!
sphinx
Bill. MC Me too!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread I have ordered a
tadpole256 I think higher bills are always a reality when looking forward, regardless of what does or does not change.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I have ordered a
Lord Ponsonby Expect higher bills.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread I have ordered a
nicknotnicked They can try, I'm going to resist!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread I have ordered a
nicknotnicked Spies and intrusion!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread Don't bring a knife to Leicester!
tadpole256 That's asinine. I mean, I think it's asinine to outlaw fire arms, because I believe people should be held responsible for their actions, not the tools they use. But knives? Are you kidding me? My 6 year old has a Swiss army knife and a camping knife...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Don't bring a knife to Leicester!
Bill. MC If knives are banned, then how are people going to cut anything?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Don't bring a knife to Leicester!
Scrotnig Knives aren't dangerous anyway. As a child I bought myself a small Opinel knife from the gun shop (you could then!), and I hardly ever stabbed anyone.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Riddle Me This!
Luna ???
tadpole256
1 Like tadpole256 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Is this fact or scam?
Lord Ponsonby The problem with turning off updates off, Cheese, is that after you've missed a few, everything grinds to a halt.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread I have ordered a
nicknotnicked They can try, I'm going to resist!
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread I have ordered a
nicknotnicked Spies and intrusion!
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread Don't bring a knife to Leicester!
tadpole256 That's asinine. I mean, I think it's asinine to outlaw fire arms, because I believe people should be held responsible for their actions, not the tools they use. But knives? Are you kidding me? My 6 year old has a Swiss army knife and a camping knife...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Riddle Me This!
sphinx Easy....knew that when I was a child! The numbers read the same if written 'upside down'.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC