Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Omelettes
Joe 90
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Queers threaten Oxford professor
Nice Fred Men, women, and confused violent queers. THREE LOTS OF TOILETS
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I-Ching
TheDruid 3X3 Just finished putting my new Runes & I-Ching Divination Book together. Followed by the I-Ching Divination Information: There was so much I-Ching Information that it took about 70 Pages to print it all out on. 3X3
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Queers threaten Oxford professor
Luna Fred is just one very large confusion!
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread Trump's US Space Force...
Luna Have you seen their uniforms? Camouflage! Who do they need to hide from up there? Idiots.
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Trump's US Space Force...
Luna Have you seen their uniforms? Camouflage! Who do they need to hide from up there? Idiots.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Queers threaten Oxford professor
Luna Fred is just one very large confusion!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Queers threaten Oxford professor
parsonstreet You are confusing gays and transsexuals.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Trump's US Space Force...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Greta meets Charles
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread C of E tells poofs not to fuck off
Bill. MC Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Anglican and Roman Catholic priests wear frocks.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread C of E tells poofs not to fuck off
Luna Well - the few homosexuals with whom I would discuss such matters, don't believe their rights are/should be above the rights of others - just equal!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread C of E tells poofs not to fuck off
Plutonium To be fair, some clergy prefer a missionary position.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Greta meets Charles
Fork Me I rarely bother to read your posts because they're usually shit. That's why I wouldn't have seen it. I'm sure this post will still be useful to the many other posters on here that don't bother to read your posts for the same reason. HTH
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Greta meets Charles
Joe 90 It was someone else’s joke, you fucking moron.
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Greta meets Charles
Fork Me I rarely bother to read your posts because they're usually shit. That's why I wouldn't have seen it. I'm sure this post will still be useful to the many other posters on here that don't bother to read your posts for the same reason. HTH
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Greta meets Charles
Joe 90 It was someone else’s joke, you fucking moron.
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Greta meets Charles
Toofargone
1 Like Toofargone liked a post by Mr Fred in the thread The Adventures of TwoWhiteSocks
Mr Fred I squash cats with my car. Really, I aim for the little fuckers.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I Love Nicola White Mudlark!
TheDruid 3X3 FAO Lady Lush: Are You Jealous? I can Love You just as much as I Love Nicola White Mudlark. Especially since I can only Admire You Two from afar. I also Love Sphinx, Alice and Helen too. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I-Ching
TheDruid 3X3 My Own Book of My Own Making.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread retired rich
Joe 90 ...or at the very least, have a reasonable understanding of the language you’re helping others to grasp. Unless of course, as is the case here, you happen to be a fat little fantasist, in which case nobody ever takes you seriously anyway.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread C of E tells poofs not to fuck off
Chris Mitchell The church has always had a problem with gay sex between consenting adults. It prefers non-consenting sex between priests and children.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Coronavirus
Chris Mitchell Actually, most lefties aren't too keen on us sucking up to the Chinese - after all, they've murdered Tibetans and locked up over a million Muslims, and seem to be murdering quite a lot of them too. Pandering to the Chinese is more Boris's...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread retired rich
Joe 90 ...or at the very least, have a reasonable understanding of the language you’re helping others to grasp. Unless of course, as is the case here, you happen to be a fat little fantasist, in which case nobody ever takes you seriously anyway.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC