Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Alice in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Alice I'm going to take Pluto's advice and enjoy the last of the summer. Bollocks to Brexit.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by LadyLush in the thread QUIZ: What Type of M&M Are You?
LadyLush Peanut. You are an active, busy person. You like to stay on the go, and you tend to have a full schedule. You are also a social butterfly. You have many groups of friends and acquaintances. You aim to connect with others and tend not...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread QUIZ: What Type of M&M Are You?
Scrotnig You Are an Almond M&M You are thoughtful and a bit of an introvert. You happily spend a lot of time alone. You believe that you can't really know yourself without reflection, and you know yourself quite well. You are detail oriented and pay...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Crying with laughter
Dordie Les Dawson
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Crying with laughter
Scrotnig Tommy Cooper.
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread G5
Chris Mitchell I assumed the G5 was the G7 after Trump and Boris decide to walk out.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Crying with laughter
Alice Well I did ask.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread G5
Nice Fred I think I'll sell my phones, tablets, and dump the home wifi. I'm also going to make a tin foil full body condom.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread G5
Fork Me No, there's also Parsonstreet and that stupid druid.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Alice Well I think this thread probably shows who hasn't got a girlfriend or any kind of friend for that matter.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread Napoleon Macron.......
Dordie Then I do t wish to speak with you further. I hope you understand.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Napoleon Macron.......
Lord Ponsonby Are you sure it wasn't the Hindenburg landings?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Crying with laughter
Lord Ponsonby Arthur Askey.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Napoleon Macron.......
Dordie Then I do t wish to speak with you further. I hope you understand.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Napoleon Macron.......
Dordie Since when have you been an eye surgeon?....always male your posts personal, don't you......Shit bags do that.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread QUIZ: What Internal Organ Are You?
Lord Ponsonby And you are gorgeous.xxxx
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread Discharged from hospital...
superwoman Great news Dords xx
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Discharged from hospital...
Luna Wonderful news, Dordie.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Discharged from hospital...
Chris Mitchell Excellent news, Dordie! Onwards and upwards from here!
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Discharged from hospital...
LadyLush Get yourself some well earned rest x
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Discharged from hospital...
LadyLush Thatís brilliant news, Dordie. I hope youíre feeling well x
sphinx
Dordie What else could the allies do to get rid of the Nazis you left wing prick?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Napoleon Macron.......
Lord Ponsonby Are you sure it wasn't the Hindenburg landings?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Napoleon Macron.......
Lord Ponsonby Reg knows the French are our friends because he went there camping.
sphinx
Dordie Bollocks

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC