Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Naked - 2
superwoman Was it one he made earlier?
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread almost
Luna There is a lot I do not agree with about the Islamic religion but, at the same time, I do not like to see articles like this being taken as truth when, clearly, they are not. Government/Councils/Social Workers/Uncle Tom Cobley and all - keep...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread almost
Luna It is a misleading article - however old it may be - and those who wrote it obviously did not do their homework very well. 'The Muslims' don't care if anyone else eats or not. From the end of the article:-
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by BobBobson in the thread U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
BobBobson Tulsi Gabbard would also be my pick every step of the way, but she has ZERO chance, not least of all due to her publicly expressed sympathies for the Palestinian people.....Sanders is at least Jewish, and pro Israel everyday of the week. Talking...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
Okami Itto The first Republican, Bill Weld, has stepped up to run against Trump for the Republican Nomination, he's given me a good laugh already as he's from the 'loves Trumps policies, hates Trumps mean tweets' camp. It's civility politics, Trump is going to...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread almost
Reg Perrin My sincere apologies to Fred and the rest of BC. By sarcastically "conceding" to an argument that Pluto had long lost, never quite got, but kept coming back to the point of death by boredom, I appear to have emboldened the dickhead to persist in...
Roco
6 Likes Roco liked a post by sphinx in the thread Notre Dame
sphinx :j7
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread almost
Luna No - I am not aware of that - it is of no interest to me at all, Fred. No. My self discipline is alive and well - and in no need of starvation.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread almost
Reg Perrin My sincere apologies to Fred and the rest of BC. By sarcastically "conceding" to an argument that Pluto had long lost, never quite got, but kept coming back to the point of death by boredom, I appear to have emboldened the dickhead to persist in...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Naked - 2
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Notre Dame
Plutonium Apparently the steeple was a 19th century addition, not part of the medieval structure, so perhaps they should not restore it.
Joe 90
5 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread Who has been
Dordie sphinx was called once but refused to serve until a slide rule to measure the distance between the accused's eyes was provided.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread almost
Luna No - I am not aware of that - it is of no interest to me at all, Fred. No. My self discipline is alive and well - and in no need of starvation.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Notre Dame
Plutonium Apparently the steeple was a 19th century addition, not part of the medieval structure, so perhaps they should not restore it.
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Who has been
Dordie sphinx was called once but refused to serve until a slide rule to measure the distance between the accused's eyes was provided.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Naked - 2
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Naked - 2
Chris Mitchell Pah, not a patch on John Noakes!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread almost
Scrotnig I'll give it some thought. Right, I've thought about it. No.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Naked - 2
Luna With sticky backed plastic?
Plutonium
BobBobson Regarding my Y-chromosome. There are various projects online that compile incidences of haplotypes per geographic location and for the broader haplotype classifications, compile distribution maps. Here is the modern incidence rate of Bill MC's...
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell Jewish population in Europe in 1933: around 9 million Jewish population in 1950, after the Nazi genocide: 3.5 million Arab population of Palestine 1947: 1.1 million Arab population today after "Zionist Nazis" took over: 6.4 million Israel's...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Genetic determinism
Fork Me It's not hard at all, unless you have absolutely no knowledge of how genetics works. Sickle cell anaemia is a perfect, it simple example. The are two possible allelles on the gene pair. Let's call them A and a. A is dominant and gives you normal...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Genetic determinism
Reg Perrin Btw, while you were butting heads with parsonsteet this morning me and Mrs Perrin went for a lovely 5 mile walk down jesmond Dene. We saw yellow wagtails, moorhens, robins, kingfishers, tree creepers, red squirrels and Geordies.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Genetic determinism
LadyLush Not my Dad, my childrenís Dad. Shockingly there isnít a single gay member of my family, apart from my son. So the theory that itís from the female side doesnít really hold up in this instance. Itís in interesting idea that my daughter might be...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Genetic determinism
Reg Perrin What inherited factors are we on about though? Bob seems to be focusing on Homosexuality, you're talking about predisposition to addiction...or not. There are 12 children in my family, physically we're very similar, you can see a bit of the maternal...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC