Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Grenfell Tower Memorialized
TheDruid 3X3 Found the Grenfell Tower Memorial Website: https://www.grenfelltowermemorial.co.uk/ According to the Grenfell Wikipedia, they are now starting to Dismantle the Tower and will replace it with the Memorial. The Website does not show any Artist...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Grenfell Tower Memorialized
TheDruid 3X3 Greetings to All: Just got Curious and did a Google Search on what has been up with it. Seems they are now starting to pull the derelict Tower down and replace it with a Memorial to those who Perished. Seems the Survivor Organization...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Covid19 hospitalisations
Scrotnig Not in hospital 'with suspected Covid' this evening? Bravo! You join 67,984,515 (99.98%) of Brits who aren't. Just 1 person in every 4,400 (15,485 patients) is in hospital 'with suspected Covid' today 4,399 in every 4,400 of us...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Got my jab booked
Luna Had my first one Feb 2nd, Reg, next one booked for April 23rd. Oxford vaccine - no adverse reactions at all. Good luck with yours.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shamima Begum
Scrotnig I notice the lefties have steered clear of this thread. That's because most of them likely want her back in the country. How disappointing for them!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
TheDruid 3X3 I get along fine with Queers so long as they keep it to themselves and do not try accosting me. That has happened a couple of times and I did not take kindly to it. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Eddie Tranter in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
Eddie Tranter 24th February 2021: Lamped a queer in his front garden as I walked to the Post Office. He was just there mowing the lawn in a distinctly puffy way, so I barged past his wife and children and stoved his heed in good and proper the dorty quee-ah. The...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Shamima Begum
Luna She should be hanged for treason!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shamima Begum
Scrotnig This vile terrorist has been told today by the Supreme Court that she cannot return to the UK to fight her case to get citizenship back, because she is risk to national security. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56209007 Good. Iím fed up with...
sphinx
Scrotnig It's not a race to the bottom. The French are no doubt setting fire to sheep somewhere. We don't have to follow what EU countries do any more. We could have later restrictions and still not have the police at EU levels of corruption. Our own good...
sphinx
Plutonium So, no answer, then.
sphinx
Plutonium How can Scrot regret doing something he didn't do? A friend was asking.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Got my jab booked
Lord Ponsonby Do as your government tells you. If they say it is good for you, then it must be good for you. They even got the queen to lie about having the injection.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby No.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Good people. Do as you are told.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread George Harrison's Birthday
TheDruid 3X3 I meant 'There was a New Flash'. And I prefer to refer to People Dying as their 'Passing On' as once your Mortal Shell Dies, the Spirituality of Your Soul Passes On to Future Incarnations. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Banana Bread
Memnoch Bananas are evil. They smell horrible, they are radioactive and the trees they grow on can walk. That's just not right.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Banana Bread
Memnoch Bananas are evil. They smell horrible, they are radioactive and the trees they grow on can walk. That's just not right.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Semitic Paganism
Memnoch Thus spake Mitchellustra.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Mail Client
Memnoch I lament the passing of Outlook Express. I haven't liked anything that I've used since.
Scrotnig
Plutonium How can Scrot regret doing something he didn't do? A friend was asking.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread George Harrison's Birthday
Luna Were you arrested? Do you need a cake with a file in it? Do you mean he died?
Bill. MC
Scrotnig Every other government is NOT imposing the same restrictions. France has no lockdown. Germany has no lockdown Italy has no lockdown Spain has no lockdown Yes they have some restrictions, but I am not arguing for no restrictions at all. As at last...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Worst Pizza ever!
Scrotnig That makes me laugh at the carpet.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Worst Pizza ever!
Lord Ponsonby I wouldn't recommend pavement pizza.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC