Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Does Loyalty Exist?
Bill. MC Scotland has Loyalists and they even have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ScottishLoyalists/
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Interesting Wikipedia articles
Fork Me https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck_off
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Oh, by the way
Bill. MC but you are still both a snowflake and a queen.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Interesting Wikipedia articles
Fork Me https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck_off
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Oh, by the way
Chris Mitchell I don't think either of us are going to welch on the bet.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Chickenshit is emboldened
Joe 90 It’s Wishingwell......just humour her.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Jeremy Corbyn
Nice Fred Corbyn's idiot pals are blaming the press and the electorate. The only thing they haven't done, or at least I have yet to see it but they're stupid enough to, is demand a new election for whatever weak reason they can think of.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Anyway
Lord Ponsonby That was just a typo, your epic clanger was as a result of being thick.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Anyway
Lord Ponsonby I just wish you realised what a pretentious, jumped up prick 'word dropping' makes you look. It is the tactics of a council estate shop steward who thinks he's a cut above the other union members to try and appear clever. No doubt you took your...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread History repeats itself
Nice Fred It was blindingly obvious to all but a bunch of left wing idiots, but they carried on because they're left wing idiots.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Equinox in the thread Chickenshit is emboldened
Equinox Really? That's outrageous. Perhaps you could provide some evidence of this. z:1
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Chickenshit is emboldened
Joe 90 Somebody’s definitely rattled Chris’s cage. Again.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Best election moment!
Plutonium It's the way I tell 'em.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread A proper prime minister at last
Memnoch As is so often the case, somebody won because they weren't quite as bad as the other guy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A proper prime minister at last
Scrotnig After having the likes of Brown, Cameron and May foisted on us, we finally have a proper prime minister with a proper elected majority. It's about time. Now he has to deliver, and at the same time silence the Owen Jones types properly by...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Killing people
Joe 90 Then stop killing people.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Killing people
Luna I wasn't aware that you had actually killed anyone, Kino. Should we be afraid?
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Anyway
sphinx I hope you were well paid for posting that!! :rolleyes: Perhaps *you* are drinking too much? :s8
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread White Christmas
Memnoch Not true. Every time you go within a hundred yards of a policeman you have a 50% chance of being shot in the head.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How many sides does a circle have?
Memnoch This has been done to death. He's obviously found the thread in which Forker said a circle has inifinity sides and wants to see if anyone has forgotten the discussion and changes their answer. What parson won't do is answer it himself. This is yet...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Memnoch This is gonna get more bumps and callbacks than the "Shmybrid". :D
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Are you watching BBC QT?
Scrotnig The BBC is huge and any bias depends on who is involved. I do find there can be left wing bias, especially in dramas (see Doctor Who), but one could hardly claim Andrew Neil is a leftie, and he's one of their big hitters. The BBC is far from...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Dennis Skinner
BobBobson Yeah....reading this BBC article on it.... All Corbyn's fault apparently. His weak leadership, support for Irish Republicanism or the Palestinians. Definitely nothing to do with Brexit. Seems that the liberal elites are going to point blank refuse...
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Equinox in the thread Dennis Skinner
Equinox Actually felt sorry for Skinner. I disagree with his politics but he is an honourable man, one of the very few left in politics. I don't understand why he was kicked out. z:1
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Oh, by the way
Lord Ponsonby Who said anything about refusing to trade? You have the mind of an over dramatic millennial snowflake.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC