Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread What is your favourite Sandwich filling?
TheDruid 3X3 As soon as you finish trying the Denver Sandwich. 3X3
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
Chris Mitchell I'm not entirely sure, but anyone called Tamara is clearly a lot posher than I am, and I therefore bow to her linguistic superiority.
Luna
6 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What are you supposed to do?
Fork Me No matter the outward bravado, those kids, and their parents, are usually scared of the police. Families like that often have other reasons not to want the police to have an excuse to visit their home. Calling them was the right thing to do....
Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread What are you supposed to do?
Memnoch Thank you all for your input, and having considered all your comments I reported the incident to the local police this morning. They called me a short while ago with the following feedback: 1. The sign. The park ranger already called them to report...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Track of the Day: Green
Reg Perrin From the best Solo Female Artist Album of all time I give you "Little Green. From "Blue"
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Track of the Day: Fairs and Carnivals
Memnoch I think it's very clever, but you have to take the context into account, i.e. when it was written (1960s) and what young Americans were thinking at that time. Scarborough Fair is an old song about unrequited love and Simon's counterpoint is about...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Green
sphinx Love this one. :hyper:
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
Memnoch I had the same thought and I must confess I looked it up. Olfactive is, allegedly, a real word. I'm guessing it's recently made up by some pretentious millennial tosspot; My spell checker doesn't agree with it and neither do I.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
Scrotnig I'm impressed at the person on the end of your rod's use of the word "olfactive", although I did think it was "olfactory". I'm not sure now I come to think about it.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
Memnoch What the John Denver is this filth!?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Devon
Fork Me I had a rugby tour cancelled (to Slovakia) and a school trip (to Bulgaria). We're still waiting for refunds on the school trip, the parents pay for the trip themselves but we booked through a single travel agent, so it's his job to get the money...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Fairs and Carnivals
Scrotnig Dario G's Carnaval De Paris.....as heard at many football matches back in the day.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Green
sphinx Love this one. :hyper:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What are you supposed to do?
Scrotnig I wasn't. I just used to explain to them that they'd never take me alive. Copper.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
Memnoch I had the same thought and I must confess I looked it up. Olfactive is, allegedly, a real word. I'm guessing it's recently made up by some pretentious millennial tosspot; My spell checker doesn't agree with it and neither do I.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
Memnoch The thing about cheap food though, is it's mostly crap, and organic food is often - not always - better. Case in point, tomatoes. I love tomatoes. Can't get enough of them. And yes the ones I buy are twice the price of those pale, flavourless things...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
Memnoch It's very simple. To make "organic" produce affordable to people who aren't rich enough to have their own runner bean farm like Scrot, just remove the word Organic from the packaging and the price will automatically halve.
Joe 90
6 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What are you supposed to do?
Fork Me No matter the outward bravado, those kids, and their parents, are usually scared of the police. Families like that often have other reasons not to want the police to have an excuse to visit their home. Calling them was the right thing to do....
Fairy_Nuff
6 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What are you supposed to do?
Fairy_Nuff
5 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread What are you supposed to do?
Memnoch Thank you all for your input, and having considered all your comments I reported the incident to the local police this morning. They called me a short while ago with the following feedback: 1. The sign. The park ranger already called them to report...
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
superwoman
6 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What are you supposed to do?
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread What are you supposed to do?
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I say, what's that awful stench?
Memnoch It's very simple. To make "organic" produce affordable to people who aren't rich enough to have their own runner bean farm like Scrot, just remove the word Organic from the packaging and the price will automatically halve.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC