Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Luna L don't?:hmmm:
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread retired rich
Memnoch How many of those 329 are paying for advertising space? To make any money you need to: Be blonde, preferably out of a bottle Be incapable of any kind of independent thought Be able to recite, with at least 10% accuracy, a Holland &...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Would you go to China?
Joe 90 He gets that a lot.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Would you go to China?
Nice Fred That's because you're a lady
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread Would you go to China?
Luna Push off, Fred. The other two are not in my vocabulary.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Flattering Lady Lush
Secret_Admirer Fuck off, it's January. :D
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread retired rich
Memnoch How many of those 329 are paying for advertising space? To make any money you need to: Be blonde, preferably out of a bottle Be incapable of any kind of independent thought Be able to recite, with at least 10% accuracy, a Holland &...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Advantages of asylum seekers.
bill jarvis PS I like the pathetic "Bile" use, that's been well used and discarded by those with more sense. Bile
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Joe 90 Nobody cares.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Lord Ponsonby Are you learning Portuguese?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Nobody asked me........
Alice I think one of the most significant moments, when you go from being a smoker to a non-smoker, is the first time you smell a smoker. It stinks so bad.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Scrotnig That's true, although I think the world actually DID go to hell in a handcart at some point, and we just didn't notice.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Chris Mitchell This all sounds very familiar. When I was a kid in the 1960s, I was told that TV would give our generation square eyes, and we weren't going outside any more and as a result the world was going to hell in a handcart. Plus ça change!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread retired rich
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Terry Jones is resting
Memnoch If he wasn't nailed to his perch he'd be pushing up the daisies. He's passed on. Kicked the bucket. His metabolic processes are history. He has ceased to be.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Would you go to China?
Fork Me Might I suggest Wuhan? I hear it's lovely this time of year.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Would you go to China?
Fork Me Might I suggest Wuhan? I hear it's lovely this time of year.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Ivanka Trump
Secret_Admirer Both inches?
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Flattering Lady Lush
Secret_Admirer OFFSKI, Silly twat
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Scrotnig That's true, although I think the world actually DID go to hell in a handcart at some point, and we just didn't notice.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Sweet Valentines music
Secret_Admirer
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Sweet Valentines music
Secret_Admirer
parsonstreet
Secret_Admirer
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Chris Mitchell Everybody on BC except you knows exactly who my sockpuppets are. No wonder you got thrown out of the clique.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Would you go to China?
Scrotnig :no:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC