Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The May be Out
Luna We can cast our clouts with great glee!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Black Pride
Chris Mitchell I expect Parson will be going to rant at the TQIA contingent in a quavery voice.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread China and Net Zero
Reg Perrin The good thing about that as well was that if the telly man came to empty the meter, after he'd taken out the rent, we were left with about a fivers worth of two bobs and shilling pieces. Obviously we pocketed them if mum and dad were out.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread China and Net Zero
Reg Perrin We had a slot telly from rediffusion and if it broke, which it never did, we were given a new one. That was black and white though. Luckily we figured out a way of "fixing" the telly which involved sticking a knife in the coin slot and then twisting...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Beltane Eve
TheDruid 3X3 I guess using a Bick Lighter is not the prescribed way to Kindle a Beltane Fire. :r9
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Beltane Eve
Luna "To make the Beltane fire in the proper manner; First make sure that none of the company have iron or metal about them, neither coins, knives, or buttons. Then let nine men gather nine types of wood, then lay these sticks crosswise within a circle...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread China and Net Zero
Reg Perrin We had a slot telly from rediffusion and if it broke, which it never did, we were given a new one. That was black and white though. Luckily we figured out a way of "fixing" the telly which involved sticking a knife in the coin slot and then twisting...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread China and Net Zero
Reg Perrin Well.... They also need to be made fixable in the first place which is also a factor, but built in obsolescence is a business practice in itself, isn't it.
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Beltane Eve
Luna "To make the Beltane fire in the proper manner; First make sure that none of the company have iron or metal about them, neither coins, knives, or buttons. Then let nine men gather nine types of wood, then lay these sticks crosswise within a circle...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread China and Net Zero
BobBobson Who voted for a 'throwaway' society? China ended up making all our stuff, cos Corporate Globalists wanted to exploit cheap labour markets.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Why is it bastard freezing in late April?
NotLaup Compulsory Water Meters too.... I have been very cold for months and am freezing as I type..... I am now an old person and will probably be found in the middle of a large ice cube.. NEVER been this cold in all my many days
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Much more bollox than the last one...
Fork Me This is the last morning in this flat, I move today. I've given most of my CDs and all by 7"'s to charity, never really played them anymore anyway. The 12"'s are going with me, I built my shelves in the new room yesterday. I'll start selling them...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Beltane Eve
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Why is it bastard freezing in late April?
Scrotnig It’s been bastard freezing now constantly since September! According to the Met Office, April 2024 was "above average temperature for April" Of course it was....... anything to keep the global warming hype train moving.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Labour makes its priorities clear
Chris Mitchell Ah, Scrot's finally twigged that his beloved Tories are facing annihilation so it's time to spread reasons for not throwing them out.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread China and Net Zero
The New Prince Moron alert
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Freedom Of Speech Matters!
TheDruid 3X3 To Hell with Black Lives Matter, White Lives Matter or Yellow Lives Matter. What I Care More About Is That The Right To Freedom Of Speech Matters!!! Freedom Of Speech Matters More Than Anything Else IMO!!! :crowd: Dy Galeg: ...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Fall of the Ethnic minority Leaders
parsonstreet Your comment makes zero sense and has zero relevance.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Why is it bastard freezing in late April?
Scrotnig It's the UK Met Office, the figures they give are for the UK, which includes Scotland where it's generally sub-zero in April.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Humza Yousaf Quits
NotLaup What Tartan do the Yousaf Clan wear?
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Humza Yousaf Quits
Scrotnig He will be remembered in History as the man who actually thought a racist anti-white speech would ever win him any favour in a 96% white country. Haw haw haw
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Itto Ogami in the thread Afroman- Hunter Got High
Itto Ogami I can't... I can't even talk at the minute.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
misty15 I am Sinner This jail I've built myself has no locks or bars. It holds but one inmate. There are no prison guards. A prisoner of my fear. I'm insecure and cold. An isolated spirit. A lonely tortured soul. Persistently I think, my sins, they vex me...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
misty15 The Patron Saint of School Girls by Liz Berry Agnes had her lamb and her black curls; Bernadette, her nun’s frock; but I was just a school girl, glimpsed the holy spirit in the blue flare of a Bunsen burner, saw a skeleton weep in a biology...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Freedom Of Speech Matters!
Fairy_Nuff I have noticed similar. In fact there are some unscrupulous mods who will even close threads in order to deny you your right to freedom of speech. I know! Crazy isn't it? I hate people having no Reprocussions! :crappysmurf:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •