Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Plastic bags
LadyLush I am useless at remembering bags, Iíve now got a bag of reusable bags because I have to keep buying them. The solution is to remove plastic bags from sale altogether, people like me who are a bit crap at remembering will either try harder or start...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by LadyLush in the thread You lot...especially the lefties....
LadyLush The young should have a voice, we should all have a voice, older people like you have a lot to teach the younger generation but in turn older people need to learn to understand them, theyíre not like you, they havenít faced the same hardships and...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by LadyLush in the thread You lot...especially the lefties....
LadyLush The young should have a voice, we should all have a voice, older people like you have a lot to teach the younger generation but in turn older people need to learn to understand them, theyíre not like you, they havenít faced the same hardships and...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Another girl came round for coffee
Dordie Beware females who court free coffee......in fact beware females full stop......I KNOW!.......
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Fred's food
Nice Fred A simple way to make powered chicken soup more interesting Heat up about a cup full of water in a wok Add: Fried minced chicken Pineapple Dried onions White pepper to taste Chilli if you're that way inclined A splash of Tabasco sauce When it's all...
LadyLush
Nice Fred That isn't what's happening - The UK is part of attempts of regime change in several countries, that support being a direct cause of human suffering. As for Germany, look up T force and epsilon
LadyLush
Nice Fred The UK does contribute to the mess in Syria so, in my opinion, has a duty to take in refugees. The UK is actively funding rebel groups, many of whom are Islamic extremists that have absolutely no care about civilians in areas they hold. Add things...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The scotch are stupid
Bill. MC You could surely fuck his bum-hole though.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread You lot...especially the lefties....
Dordie Should trust Corbyn as far as you could kick a concrete football.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The scotch are stupid
Bill. MC Along with most of the SNP.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread The scotch are stupid
Dordie Wrong, it's not 'The Scots' it's that mouthy midget bint.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The scotch are stupid
Bill. MC The funny thing about these SNP Scotch remainers is that in the run up to the Scottish Independence referendum in Sept 2014, the people supporting 'No' to independence were saying exactly the same thing that Remainers are saying about Brexit. i.e....
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The scotch are stupid
Nice Fred They want independence from the UK They want to join the EU, a group known to want an EU empire How fucking daft do you have to be to demand freedom in order to give up your freedom? Eejits !
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Another girl came round for coffee
Scrotnig Iíve been determined to get this right for some time, so tonight I decided to have another go. I invited a girl round for coffee again. After the previous debacles, where I got a bit confused, I put a lot of effort in, and made really nice...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Brexit MEPs are unpatriotic
Nice Fred Internet lies, on a larger scale, is how whichever groups spreads a point of view they want people to believe. It's as unreasonable as it is effective. However, to describe a group of people as scum, dehumanizing them for your own political...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Dordie in the thread Brexit MEPs are unpatriotic
Dordie Ignore the lefties, she's dodgy.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread The scotch are stupid
Dordie Wrong, it's not 'The Scots' it's that mouthy midget bint.
Dordie
Fork Me SO how do you work out who those are?
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Slimming World
superwoman Set your own little goals, aim for something, a little treat (not food), a nice shirt/jumper/trousers or something that you like (buy it a size smaller)....etc.etc.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Slimming World
superwoman Im not saying its a rip off........but the rest of my previous post still stands....you'll just be permanently in a cycle, slimming world, lose weight, stop, put back weight, slimming world, lose weight, stop, put back weight. You can easily do your...
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by superwoman in the thread Slimming World
superwoman Scrot..........you'll go back to Slimming World for a while, lose weight. When you reach your target loss you'll probably stop going........then you'll put all the weight back on again and so the cycle will be repeated. Take matters into your own...
Luna
Lord Ponsonby We should share one of your brews some time. v:1 v:1
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Brexit MEPs are unpatriotic
Dordie Ignore the lefties, she's dodgy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Brexit MEPs are unpatriotic
Bill. MC It is probably due to her dual nationality - i.e. both British and Iranian.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Where's Reg?
Bill. MC Maybe he has been detained in a forgein country for drunken behavour.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC