Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
Memnoch Piss of you fat leftie wan.... Oh, hang on it's the other you. :)
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
Memnoch Yeah? So wehre are akl the saiaaghe finhered tpyos?
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I voted....
Scrotnig Irrelevant. People can vote how they like, and it's not for lefties or anyone else to claim people's voting intentions are 'childish' just because they don't agree with them. Here's a thing: people are allowed to have non-leftie views!
Bill. MC
Scrotnig FOUL ABUSE ALERT!
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I voted....
Memnoch I changed my mind and voted, for all the good it'll do. Don't want anyone telling me I can't say anything about the result if I didn't participate.
Bill. MC
Scrotnig I don't want it to produce anything. I want to send a message to the government that they have failed us.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread I voted....
Bill. MC So did I.
Bill. MC
4 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I voted....
Scrotnig ....for the Brexit party. I suspect many others will have done the same.
Memnoch
bill jarvis I've often wondered if they do.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What happened to the 'gay plague'?
Chris Mitchell There's no point in coming to Lord P's rescue, Equinox. The Equinox sockpuppet is even more ridiculous than Lord P.
Scrotnig
Lord Ponsonby Like the scandalous emergency budget threat and other lies posted through everyone s letterbox at the cost of 9 million pounds?
BobBobson
Scrotnig Yes it does. The claim was that that there would be an emergency budget with big tax rises immediately after we voted to leave. Which there hasn't been. More remainer lies. And with taxpayers' money too.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
Bill. MC The tone of your post has proven my point - you are a Fork Me sockpuppet.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
TheDruid 3X3 Throwing a Pie at a Politician is a Perfectly Harmless way to make a Protest against Authority. I think Mahatma Ghandi would have Approved of such Protests and would have certainly preferred being Pied instead of Shot. 3X3
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Like the scandalous emergency budget threat and other lies posted through everyone s letterbox at the cost of 9 million pounds?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I voted....
Scrotnig Irrelevant. People can vote how they like, and it's not for lefties or anyone else to claim people's voting intentions are 'childish' just because they don't agree with them. Here's a thing: people are allowed to have non-leftie views!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Theresa May....
Scrotnig But the leadership election can't start until she actually goes, so why is she not actually going until June 7th? Why not go RIGHT NOW, thus allowing the leadership election to start RIGHT NOW? She can then stay on as PM until the successor is...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Theresa May....
Dordie Teresa May should have been sent to the Vet years ago.....and put down.
BobBobson
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What happened to the 'gay plague'?
Chris Mitchell I haven't flounced. I flounced last week, when I went to Switzerland, but I'm back now.
Okami Itto
BobBobson This article refers to the Chinese government's rapidly expanding efficiency in the surveillance of their own population, as a result of the introduction and rapid uptake of Smart Technology. Among all the shrieks from politicians pushing for...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What happened to the 'gay plague'?
Chris Mitchell I haven't flounced. I flounced last week, when I went to Switzerland, but I'm back now.
sphinx
Joe 90 Yes, Reg. That's me repossessing a car...............cunningly disguised as a recovery truck driver, working for a scrapyard in Perth.
sphinx
TheDruid 3X3 I tried to read the Link but got a Pop Up in my Face saying that I had to disable my Ad Blocker before being able to see the Article. I am Not Disabling my Ad Blocker for this Article!!! :yuk5:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread I voted....
BobBobson It will likely turn out that around 45% of the UK electorate are twats in that case.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC