Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Awen
Luna https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awen#Neo-Druidic_symbol
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Awen
Bill. MC Thanks for posting the link, but it doesn't answer my question or tell me things I don't already know.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Plutonium Sometimes when looking up tracks that fit the current theme, I unexpectedly come across a band I hadn't heard of which also fits the theme. This is the Star Band, formed in Senegal in 1960, to celebrate the country's independence from France.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Plutonium When the Stars Go Blue is an alternative country song released by American singer songwriter Ryan Adams in 2001. It has been covered by various artists. I like this version by Norwegian artists I hadn't heard of called Venke Knutson (beware of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Friday Breakfast
Memnoch Porridge with walnuts and blueberries. That's pretty much every day now. Maybe once or twice a month I'll have a full English, but other than that it's just porridge, made with a 50-50 mix of whole oats and oat bran, soaked overnight in skimmed...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Control/Brought back!!
Scrotnig You might not have noticed as you're abroad now, but in the UK, the government has decided to use the pandemic to wipe out small retailers - and other small businesses - by banning them from trading whilst allowing large companies to sell the same...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Ketchup
Luna Have just done a spot of research - i.e. googled it - and read the recipe. It sounds revolting!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread I wish we were still in the EU!
Lovely Fred Reg trusts frogs - What a silly billy
sphinx
Memnoch It has long been rumoured that there is a VVIP evacuation line supposedly under Parliament and Buck House to take the Queen and the PM and so on to a secret bunker in the Chilterns in the event of an impending nuclear attack. It's nonsense of course...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Ketchup
Chris Mitchell Well, they should have been. If poutine ever makes it to the UK mainland, we'll need another load of lockdowns to stop it spreading.
Chris Mitchell
Memnoch Can't wait to see his Hammersmith & City line suit. :D There are too many colours on the TfL map now. When I was kid there were 7. (The H&C was part of the Met and was the same colour on the map). Then came Jubilee "silver". :rolleyes: Then they...
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me I've watched a lot of his videos, I subscribe to all his channels. His "Least used station in..." series is quite fun in a geeky way.
Luna
Chris Mitchell Another bit of geekery that I only twigged yesterday when I watched some of his other underground line videos - he's colour-coordinated. He wore a purple t-shirt and jacket for the video about the Metropolitan Line, green for the District Line,...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Great
Chris Mitchell That's false logic, Fred. Farmer Jones down the road sells 90% of his beef to Sainsbury's. They account for 90% of his total exports. Not only that, he does his weekly shopping there, so 80% of his groceries comes from Sainsbury's. Thus...
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell When it's a daft URL like this one (ending in a meaningless Jg84oa6R53Y), you might as well give the URL as youtube.com/something - however, if your new video about cockwombles is going to go viral, then having a URL of youtu.be/cockwombles is...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Happy Birthday Scrot.
parsonstreet Happy birthday important admin person. And thanks for all the hard work and finances you put into the forums. :s5w:3:cheer::drunk:x:4:banana4::torta::toot:
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 40 - Toys
Luna My Thunderous Wondrous Electric Toy Train by Roy Jerden It was shiny and bright sitting under the tree. There were other things there, but that's all I could see: a Lionel toy train on a circular track! The caboose was maroon and the engine was...
Luna
Lovely Fred The Post office had/had a private underground system
Luna
sphinx Unless I have gone mad, I remember this, some 70 odd years ago. I was taken with a small group...may have been a school group, or girl guides or some such....to a very SECRET part of the underground, on a secret tube train.:o Nobody else could get...
Luna
parsonstreet Interesting. Charles Holden who designed a lot of stations on the Piccadilly line also designed Bristol central library which has Tudor revival, modern Movements and neo classical styles in its design. I have always been impressed by the...
Luna
Fork Me When Tonga (.to) opened it's domain names, an enterprising company bought go.to and then let people have whatever the wanted as the subdomain. My old DJ business was at go.to/the-disco They also bought hip.as from American Samoa, my promotions...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Awen
Bill. MC Is Awen the druid's conterpart of this all pervading energy? Different cultures/traditions have their own names for it. The Hermatic Order of the Golden Dawn's imperator calls it 'God Force', Christians call it Holy Spirit, the Yoga tradition calls...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I wish we were still in the EU!
Scrotnig % of population who have received at least one vaccine dose: UK: 31.41% Spain: 5.9% Germany: 5.4% Italy: 5.4% France: 4.6%
Scrotnig
sphinx Unless I have gone mad, I remember this, some 70 odd years ago. I was taken with a small group...may have been a school group, or girl guides or some such....to a very SECRET part of the underground, on a secret tube train.:o Nobody else could get...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Happy Birthday Scrot.
Plutonium Happy birthday Scrot!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC