Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Always worth watching...never gets old...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
sphinx Brilliant . :applaud:
sphinx
Luna Hmm - I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr Mitchell and 'hypocrite' is not a word I would use to describe him.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby And he's off the hook... Actually...no, he isn't. He's a leftie on here, against privatisation of the NHS and other public services, and yet there he is running a company which provides outsourced services to the NHS. It gets no worse than...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Gosh no I won't be playing...it's a semi professional team anyway, and this is just corporate hospitality, like wot they do at football, only much smaller scale. I agree with your rules though. Aged 11 I was forced into my first game and made to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Er, wrong, Stephen
Fork Me No, they're really not. As an example. It's only 1030 on a Saturday night and I'm on my 5th pint. It's Mathematically very probable that I'm going home pissed tonight.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Good Omens
Fairy_Nuff Having read the book I'm intrigued, I have recorded it & hope to watch it tomorrow. I'll let you know. :q1
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Memnoch I'd be FAR more worried about any child unfortunate enough to get within a mile of you.
Fork Me
4 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell Well, it was after you burned it down.
Dordie
Memnoch BUMP Nationally, shops closing and opening in 2019 came to a net loss of 16,000 outlets. In the nearest major shopping area to me, Lincoln city centre, 33 high street shops closed last year, in all cases the premises remain empty. The only...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Er, wrong, Stephen
Memnoch That's what I get from the way he worded it. You know that I don't believe that and I know that you don't. My point is that Stephen Fry clearly does (or did at the time of recording) believe it when the numbers are too big for him to process. And...
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell I trust they won't pressurise you into PLAYING in the match, too! If they do, allow me to pass on the rules of rugby, which I learned very quickly on the one occasion I was forced to play it at school: 1. Never, ever, EVER allow the ball to come...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Guinness Book Of Records
Fork Me Yes, but only when well deserved. (BTW, kino can fuck off if he ventures into this thread)
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Yellow Arcade - Adventure Golf
Joe 90 That’s the only way I’ve been able to do it, but only for par.....and definitely not with any consistency.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell Like this?
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Memnoch I wish I had been familiar with the Mitchell Code when I played rugby. First time I played normal rules I was full back, despite being one of the smallest people on the team. The teacher was on the other side and built like a hippo. It wasn't pretty.
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell I trust they won't pressurise you into PLAYING in the match, too! If they do, allow me to pass on the rules of rugby, which I learned very quickly on the one occasion I was forced to play it at school: 1. Never, ever, EVER allow the ball to come...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread What sort of people
Memnoch The only things left in this house that were here when I arrived are the ornate light fittings in the living room. I removed the ducks within minutes, literally, of moving in. Apart from being hideous and chavvy in all circumstances, they were...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread What sort of people
superwoman Darn, double posted again............i really haven't been drinking !
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Duck face
superwoman :lies:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Duck face
Alice I don't know how you took that from my post. I retired from innuendo a long time ago. Well maybe not that long ago, and maybe only semi-retired but still.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Duck face
Alice Yes.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duck face
Fork Me Are we still talking about the Mona Lisa, or whatever it is Memnoch was on about?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC