Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
Memnoch Which to be honest I missed. :-s
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I think Caroline Lucas would do well on here.
Fork Me
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Character reference
Reg Perrin He thinks he employs his carers, he's oblivious to the real arrangement
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Hmmmm........
Nice Fred Nice to hear you scammed them
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by superwoman in the thread Hmmmm........
superwoman Several weeks ago I received a letter from the Norfolk Constabulary..... the letter was a Notice of Intended Prosecution. Reading further into the letter it seemed a had been caught by a speed camera going over the limit. It gave the time and...
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Proofs
bill jarvis Get a job.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Character reference
Luna Hmm - Boris fails on the first essential requirement - to have a character on which to base any kind of reference. The man is a buffoon and all together too fond of trumpington. I would not employ him to empty my cat's litter tray.
Luna
Memnoch OK, I'll include Nut Rocker by B. Bumble & The Stingers because until about ten years ago I didn't know it was a cover (well, parody maybe) of this:
Fork Me
Luna Wow. I bet that doesn't happen often - you are so knowledgeable about music!
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Character reference
Luna Hmm - Boris fails on the first essential requirement - to have a character on which to base any kind of reference. The man is a buffoon and all together too fond of trumpington. I would not employ him to empty my cat's litter tray.
superwoman
Memnoch Close To You by Carpenters was earlier performed live by Dusty Springfield and recorded by Dionne Warwick. What I didn't know was Doctor Kildare got there first! According to legend, when Burt Bacharach offered it to the Carpenters...
Roco
3 Likes Roco liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Why didn't Rees-Mogg stand?
Memnoch He's largely dismissed because he's a toff and most people pay more atention to how he speaks rather than what he says. Also he doesn't seem particularly ambitious. I think he's quite happy on the back benches where I think he is very good at what...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Opposing religious viewpoints
Memnoch I haven't avoided anything. You tried to gainsay me for no reason other than my factual statement doesn't fit your doctrine. You lied about knowing what islamic scripture says and you failed to provide any evidence that it says the "exact opposite"...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Who can have Relationship with Whom
Nice Fred Oral with a dog when I was 24 :banana7:
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Who can have Relationship with Whom
Memnoch You're going to have to narrow that down for him: Which species?
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Who can have Relationship with Whom
Nice Fred Which should be 120 years of age for poofs, and then only if both parents agree in writing to a shit stabbing relationship.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Dordie in the thread Who can have Relationship with Whom
Dordie Consult your university notes.....Pest!
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Needing New Computer!
Bill. MC Just idiots like me.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Buy Gold Now.
BobBobson Of course....but you would pay for the privilege......and if one day the doom monger's biggest fears, we all wake up to a 'national bank holiday' with news reports of crumbling financial institutions, I would want my stash of the yellow shiny metal...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Why didn't Rees-Mogg stand?
Memnoch He's largely dismissed because he's a toff and most people pay more atention to how he speaks rather than what he says. Also he doesn't seem particularly ambitious. I think he's quite happy on the back benches where I think he is very good at what...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Why didn't Rees-Mogg stand?
BobBobson Maybe he is smart enough to know that whoever is PM through this period is going to get covered in shit one way or the other.... ....perhaps the same reasons why Bojo bowed out of the race (which he would have won) last time around as well in order...
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Looks like itíll be BoJo then
Memnoch He's not any of our choices because we're not eligible to participate in his selection. As I believe I said when Cameron turned tail, if a PM deserts his/her post there should be an immediate General Election. It is not right that the PM should be...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread Very good news at the hospital today.
sphinx Brilliant. :applaud:
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Very good news at the hospital today.
LadyLush So glad, Dordie x
LadyLush
4 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread Very good news at the hospital today.
Dordie I am having surgery in August/early September.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC