Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Laup
Reg Perrin I'm wondering if she sang it in the film but then TOTP used it for the Bryan Adams single?
NotLaup
Reg Perrin It's quite moving for me seeing that shot of Sycamore gap...but not just that shot, there are other fight scenes shot on Whin Sill the volcanic intrusion that Hadrian's Wall is built on at that point.
NotLaup
Reg Perrin https://youtu.be/P87nnruGa6Q?si=Rvm06rWSvY7kfxsW This is weird. This is the video I remember but it's not Bryan Adams
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread A BRILLIANT production of the Mikado
Luna 'scuse me! I am neither common, uncultured nor vulgarian. If I were any of those I would probably watch trash like 'The Simpsons' instead of G & S !!
Scrotnig
parsonstreet Word Salad.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Vote Labour!
BobBobson Get to fuck. Anyone who votes for any of the major parties is a fucking idiot. Protest vote, spoil ballot, or go home. With that said, clearly, the Tories don't want to win and Sunak's pledge to pull everyone's kids into national...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Vote Labour!
wishingwell What about if he changed his name to Sir Kwier?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Parson probably thinks this is wonderful
Fork Me Damn, fair point. Here's the link, I strongly suggest reading it before automatically defending it. https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cz9950n003yo
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I found a Heart -
Luna in a packet of crisps!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Bryan Adams Video
Chris Mitchell And then burn the body?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Election July 4th
Bill. MC The best way to resolve the dilema is to spoil the ballot paper. i.e. write on it 'No party is worth voting for, because they are all led by wankers.'
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Boring Foods
Reg Perrin Have you tried eating shit? 10 billion flies etc etc..
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Boring Foods
wishingwell Anteaters seem happy enough.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Boring Foods
Fork Me Fair point, is there a canal near you?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Boring Foods
Fork Me Fair point, is there a canal near you?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Boring Foods
wishingwell Anteaters seem happy enough.
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Blur - Country House (1995, Indie, 7"45) 1. Country House 2. One Born Every Minute So as mentioned in the last post, Food Records was sold to EMI and it's former owner, David Balfe, retired on the proceeds and bought a very big house in the...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Vote Labour!
BobBobson Get to fuck. Anyone who votes for any of the major parties is a fucking idiot. Protest vote, spoil ballot, or go home. With that said, clearly, the Tories don't want to win and Sunak's pledge to pull everyone's kids into national...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I wish I had LOCAl gay friends
NotLaup Thjey are Play-Gays.. I mean REAL GAYS
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hello peeple
Scrotnig It’s also worth pointing out that if you ignore the blatant media racism towards her, she may not be someone fit for high office but she’s a very good constituency MP and if you listen to her speeches she talks a lot of sense on many subjects.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I found a Heart -
Chris Mitchell It's a warning. The heart is misshapen so it means eating these crisps could be bad for your heart health.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin I still use that expression. In fact I use quite a few colloquialisms.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread GB News
Reg Perrin Do you think black people can't be right wing and racist? Have you heard of Suella Braverman, Priti Patel, Rishi Sunak and Kemi Badenoch? And I'm missing half of them out!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread No. No. No.
Reg Perrin Maybe if Scrot had said "Yes, Yes, Yes" Breathlessly we might think he was in a romantic liaison with Maggie Thatcher.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Bringing back national service???
Fork Me The ONLY time that no no no has ever been cool.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •