Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread A post for the BC Ladies
NotLaup
parsonstreet
TheDruid 3X3 https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/106341169/tom-connors 3X3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 107 - Sky
misty15 by Andrea Dietrich | Breath of Love In autumn’s wind, I look up to the sky. How sweet the breath of love upon my face! In rustling leaves, I hear you softly sigh; in autumns wind, I look up to the sky and see what time and death cannot erase. . . ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 107 - Sky
misty15 Spanish Sky As I lay upon a beach and feel the waves break themselves upon me in salty swells of innocence, I watch the sun drown itself once more in distant ocean reaches beyond the borderline of where the earth meets the sky, and far off stars...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Johnson refuses to rule out more Covid lockdowns
Scrotnig Go on BoJo….try it. I double dare you. Try it. Watch what happens….hope you’ve plenty of police and soldiers on standby.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A-Z Of Microaggressions
parsonstreet Living
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Have you ever been Bullied?
Chris Mitchell Rarely. I was the smallest, scrawniest kid in my year and didn't know how to fight, so on the rare I occasions someone said they were going to kick my head in, I'd just say that yes, they'd easily beat me, but telling their mates that they just beat...
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell I can't - it interferes with my monkeypox medication.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Have you ever been Bullied?
Scrotnig Did anyone ever actually get their head flushed down a toilet, or does that only happen in comics and stuff?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Torquay Summer 2022
Chris Mitchell That's easily solved - just stove their heeds reet in.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Have you ever been Bullied?
Lord Ponsonby Reg was. The big boys flushed his head down the toilet. This happened last week.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Have you ever been Bullied?
Scrotnig Dunno. If I ever met any of them again I’d stove their fuckin’ heeds reet in before I had chance to make polite conversation about their chosen career paths.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Have you ever been Bullied?
parsonstreet Another Question: Were your bullies successful as adults whilst you scrambled at the sides of a dark pit?
NotLaup
Scrotnig Hmm.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A-Z Of Microaggressions
parsonstreet Oh my
Reg Perrin
3 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Forum Members Autobiographies
Chris Mitchell Parsonstreet: You're Fired!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Genuinely scared of Covid again?
parsonstreet I am more scared of alcohol.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Ghislaine
parsonstreet Barely
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 107 - Sky
Luna The Skies Are Cloudy with a Chance of Love by Patti Masterman-Heterodynemind The skies are cloudy with a chance of love: With you, I'd paint all the stars above; My hearts on fire, and there's a chance of rain- Unless I'm wrapped by your arms...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 107 - Sky
Luna The Cloudy Sky by Vanita Rains made the nature so clean, Shadow of clouds made it more green. The layers of clouds darken the sky. Sunrays are restrained to pass by. The layers are dense and thick. But, somewhere they are weak. Like a poor man's...
parsonstreet
Chris Mitchell I can't - it interferes with my monkeypox medication.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread How long have you been posting on BC?
parsonstreet You brought me under your wing and nurtured me. Said nobody ever.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Forum Members Autobiographies
parsonstreet Chris Mitchell: Written in the Stars; My Journey to Air-conditioning.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How long have you been posting on BC?
Chris Mitchell Almost since it started in 2002. I was only sentenced to 15 years originally, but had 5 years added for bad behaviour.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread How long have you been posting on BC?
Okami Itto Been posting just short of five years, logged in all that time as well.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC