Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Lovely Fred OMG - Not a flounce - This is unheard of on BC
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby The Welsh first minister is a lockdown loon. Nobody will be going back if he has his way.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Where would you most like to live in the UK?
Plutonium And I'm not saying, and have never said, that Llandudno hasn't got the same share of assholes as anywhere else. Yes Fred the Druggies, although that's worse in the neighbouring town of Colwyn Bay, popularly known as Brown Town because of its heroin...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where would you most like to live in the UK?
Scrotnig Llandudno was really nice, I went there every year before switching to Torquay from 2013 to 2020. Such a pity we wont be able to visit these places again. Glad I did when I had the chance.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I'm not as thick as I seem
Scrotnig I'm not as fat as I seem either. Phew.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Frogs Legs
Joe 90 It has long been established that Fred is a moron. Hes an absolute fucking imbecile.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Frogs Legs
Luna The word disgusting comes to mind, Kino!:yuk5:x:5
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Scrotnig Well his avatar, signature etc seem to have been removed now. He hasn't posted since Dec 29th. I'd say the avatar removal seals it...it's a flounce!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Plutonium Maybe he accepted the fact that he'll never get a sensible debate in BC.
parsonstreet
Scrotnig Llandudno was really nice, I went there every year before switching to Torquay from 2013 to 2020. Such a pity we wont be able to visit these places again. Glad I did when I had the chance.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Plutonium The Grand Old Duke of York He had ten thousand girls He flew them out to Epstein's isle But he was at Pizza Express all the while!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
superwoman Red card
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Scrotnig Well his avatar, signature etc seem to have been removed now. He hasn't posted since Dec 29th. I'd say the avatar removal seals it...it's a flounce!
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Chris Mitchell The Grand Old Duke of York He had ten thousand men He also had some younger girls But he can't remember them. Yeah. Not Covid-related, I know.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Canadians Are Not All Angels
Lord Ponsonby Never trust anyone from a country where French is spoken.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Alice in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Alice Pluto just needs to come to terms with the fact that that he'll never get a sensible debate in Troll Central BC.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Alice in the thread Where would you most like to live in the UK?
Alice Have you ever been up the Little Orme? The view from up there, over Llandudno and across to the Great Orme, is so much better. There's also a little bay you can view from the Little Orme called Angel Bay where you can watch the seals.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Fork Me Little Miss Muffet sat on the tuffet Her knickers all tattered and torn It wasn't the spider that sat down beside her But Little Boy Blue and his horn. ...and then something to do with covid happened...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Alice Which reminds me, where's Joe90.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Chris Mitchell The Grand Old Duke of York He had ten thousand men He also had some younger girls But he can't remember them. Yeah. Not Covid-related, I know.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
superwoman The grand old Duke of York he had ten thousand men police instructed them to disperse and go home
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Lord Ponsonby That's just general mental instability, I was looking for a more specific diagnosis.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Where would you most like to live in the UK?
parsonstreet I'd quite like to live in Hay-on-Wye because of of its numerous books shops. The countryside is nice to. It would be nice if Hay on Wye could be moved to the coast and had a good rail link.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC