Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Abusive sigs
Luna What day was that, Fred, I must have been out.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Abusive sigs
bill jarvis I believe that saying that "he goes out of his way" would imply that it was intentional. No need to apologise for your lack of understanding of the phrase. HTH
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Abusive sigs
bill jarvis I believe that saying that "he goes out of his way" would imply that it was intentional. No need to apologise for your lack of understanding of the phrase. HTH
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Another MP is recalled
Fork Me Why shouldn't they? It should be the constituents that get to make the decision.. They voted the MP in. As an example, Caroline Lucas was arrested at a fracking demo. She didn't get a custodial sentence, but she could have. Should she lose her...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread How do kangaroos stand the heat?
Nice Fred I feel the heat My wife does not because she knows little else My daughter does not because she knows little else My son does not because she knows little else It takes just one generation to adapt in many cases
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Abusive sigs
Dordie That's what I said.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Abusive sigs
BobBobson Well you are fucking wrong.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by KiNoRonin in the thread A Request
KiNoRonin Awens to LL: Since I am not a UK Citizen, I can not Sign the Petition. So I have made it a Sticky so that You can get some extra Publicity for Your Cause and Charity. KNR
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread A Request
TheDruid 3X3 I Hate Cat Poisonings!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Abusive sigs
Nice Fred I'm not acting :love54:
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Abusive sigs
Nice Fred I'm not acting :love54:
LadyLush
2 Likes LadyLush liked a post by KiNoRonin in the thread A Request
KiNoRonin Awens to LL: Since I am not a UK Citizen, I can not Sign the Petition. So I have made it a Sticky so that You can get some extra Publicity for Your Cause and Charity. KNR
LadyLush
3 Likes LadyLush liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Abusive sigs
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Abusive sigs
Reg Perrin I agree with fork me.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Best cover version that might surprise you.
Fork Me An interesting one here. First the original. Now, I am a huge Bowie fan. You can't cover that in any way that is even vaguely comparable to him, surely? It appears you can, well Lulu can anyway. Now, don't bet me wrong I like Lulu, she's done...
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Abusive sigs
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How do kangaroos stand the heat?
Memnoch Most animals don't need to adapt. They're born ready because their ancestors evolved to exploit their environment. Barring the occasional natural disaster, it's only when humans come along and try to make them live in places where they're not...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread BoJo the bozo in "domestic" incident
Dordie Pipe down, you never have a good word to say about 'Rightards'...You go for the Marxist.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread BoJo the bozo in "domestic" incident
Joe 90 Do you think it’s up to me to provide assistance when you lose track of a thread, Reg? Once you’ve caught up, you’ll realise that (once again) you haven’t been paying attention.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread BoJo the bozo in "domestic" incident
Joe 90 Definitely.......if getting pissed and making a dick of yourself on the Internet is your idea of a “holiday”.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I'm back
Fork Me Excellent. I've now got an image of Scrot stepping on loads of rakes.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread To those who consider me a friend..
Dordie Stay away from lincs this week, it's going to get drownt.
Dordie
bill jarvis And yours isn't?
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread People you know in real life on TOTP...
Fork Me ...or other TV shows playing music. I'm not counting people I only met because I put them on after they were well known. That would make this list too long. I hosted a lot of after show parties, put giigs on myself, ran shows for other promoters and...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread That Greenpeace bint
Dordie Especially a shitbint!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC