Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Off to the Sandbach Transport Festival
Scrotnig Yes photos will come later.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Off to the Sandbach Transport Festival
Luna Sounds good - I hope there will be photos later??
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Off to the Sandbach Transport Festival
Dordie Would love to be there myself but hopefully some images.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Major fire destroys London flats
Fork Me KIno's been barred from that for telling us that it existed. He only has access to a fake one now.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Equinox in the thread Rivers of Blood - Fifty years on`
Equinox He never actually said 'rivers of blood' of course, he said 'like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood'. Which isn't the same as saying "there will be rivers of blood", which is what the treacherous left always claim. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Ghosting
Luna Lead the way !
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Banks and "Faster Payments"
Fork Me May be a general problem with TSB themselves then. Maybe a whole load went missing. I'm with Bank Of Cyprus UK, who have one branch in Londom. a few years ago now, Barclays didn't renew their Cypriot banking licanse so closed all accounts of...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Educate your stupid selves..
Plutonium Sorry but I stopped watching this after one minute. This is a load of bollocks. Not because I like Corbyn, I don't. I resigned from Labour because of him. But this video conveniently takes a load of very short clips out of context. When there was...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Equinox in the thread Rivers of Blood - Fifty years on`
Equinox He never actually said 'rivers of blood' of course, he said 'like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood'. Which isn't the same as saying "there will be rivers of blood", which is what the treacherous left always claim. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Equinox in the thread Alphabetical : What's the point of.....?
Equinox What is the point of.... HOMOSEXUALS They can't breed, are an abberation of nature, and they're too limp and poofy to do any decent manual work, like proper blokes.
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell Including Jon Lansman, the founder of Momentum who is also Jewish and a Zionist?
Bill. MC
Chris Mitchell Including Jon Lansman, the founder of Momentum who is also Jewish and a Zionist?
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Major fire destroys London flats
Plutonium I see you're living up to your sock puppet user name, Fred.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Banks and "Faster Payments"
Plutonium Fork Me not paying off a debt? Ooda thort it.
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Major fire destroys London flats
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread That hotel Nick is going to..
Dordie In Corfu....I have located it. It's on top of a conical hill, very high up, only access is steps...400 steps, ideal with a belly full of Strongbow. :noshake: The airport taxi drivers all laugh when punters ask for the hotel...... "We take you some...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Star Trek's Transporter could be a Reality
Fork Me The philosophical question being, if you teleport a person is that person killed then "resurrected" or is the person killed and a new identical copy "created". If the later how would we know? If it were possible to recreate the body, including the...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Major fire destroys London flats
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The jobless
Chris Mitchell And then it all went quiet.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The jobless
Chris Mitchell I'm sure there are such people, but how do you know it's "massive", and when you say "by all accounts", whose accounts exactly? I'm sure the tabloids can find a few examples, and obviously we should clamp down on such people, but how big is the...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Burying Brexit
Chris Mitchell You obviously have access to top secret information that the rest of us don't have. I'm not sure it's a good idea to be sharing it on BC, though.
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell Good Lord. You mean Jeremy Corbyn and Dianne Abbott have been active in the Labour Party for over thirty years? But... but... I thought they were supposed to be Russian stooges placed here to destroy British politics by Putin/lizards/the CIA...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am really rather mellow!
Scrotnig Is there any other kind?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread QUIZ: What's Your Personality Faction?
Luna Abnegation ?? I can't even say that at this time of night !
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I am really rather mellow!
Luna Just had a superb night out with friends celebrating two of their birthdays. Went to an Italian restaurant - service and food both exceptional - I had Pollo Cardinale - in other words - chicken in cream and brandy sauce with asparagus, brocolli,...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC