Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Alice
sphinx I remember songs being banned (by the BBC) back in my younger days.:-) They seem pretty tame now. :r5 The Johnnie Ray one was 'far too suugestive' :-| The Frankie Laine one was changed to 'Oh My love' instead of 'Lord above' before...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Raped twice in One Day by Asian Men
Bill. MC A 15-year-old girl was raped by two different attackers, including a man she flagged down for help. Her attackers were described as being 'Asian' - which in all probability will be Muslim. Despite the frequency of sex attacks by Muslim men...
sphinx
Alice That's because you came at it from the wrong angle. You should have taken the mad as a box of frogs approach and you'd have had a 15 pager.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments
sphinx What is the point of that? :s8 1, Human beings are not mice. :-| 2, Had the mice been uncaged (no matter how large their prison was) they would haver wandered off and set up new colonies. 3.That is what humans have eventually done as soon as...
Fork Me
Alice That's because you came at it from the wrong angle. You should have taken the mad as a box of frogs approach and you'd have had a 15 pager.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Circumcised or not?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments
nicknotnicked WTF! Are you after Pluto's Google title for weird things?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Scientific Dissent From Darwinism
Memnoch All of it. All of it. HTH
sphinx
nicknotnicked All that practice in the swimming pool, the Chlorine will make her hair Green!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Mermaid Beauty Pageant in Northampton this weekend
Memnoch Barmaid. She meant barmaid.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Mermaid Beauty Pageant in Northampton this weekend
Alice "Like most young girls growing up, I always wanted to be a mermaid," says reigning Miss Mermaid UK, 25-year-old* Grace Page, from Reading. *"I've always had a passion for singing, and, since a young age I've loved having long naturally blonde...
sphinx
Plutonium BTW what's the big deal about having an implanted chip? I've met loads of people with a chip. Although it's not in their hand or forehead, it always seems to be on their shoulder.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread My Son yesterday...
sphinx There's a bit about you in there. :yup2: *...... left-wing commenters are unimpressed by William’s appointment, as after an artisan quinoa souffle and the second bottle of Zinfandel they know what’s best for everyone without having to listen to...
Chris Mitchell
Memnoch Barmaid. She meant barmaid.
Chris Mitchell
Alice "Like most young girls growing up, I always wanted to be a mermaid," says reigning Miss Mermaid UK, 25-year-old* Grace Page, from Reading. *"I've always had a passion for singing, and, since a young age I've loved having long naturally blonde...
Chris Mitchell
Memnoch Oh. I thought you said it was exclusively jewish. Must have been someone else.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread This is about Trump
Chris Mitchell Of course it does. When Labour were in power, you never saw anyone on BC criticising Blair, did you?
sphinx
Chris Mitchell Never mix Tennents and magic mushrooms.
sphinx
Memnoch That's not three sixes, it's one. A hexagram and a six pointed star are the same thing, and it doesn't contain six triangles it contains eight explicit triangles and many more implied ones. If you want to hate jews, you really ought to come up with...
Alice
Chris Mitchell Never mix Tennents and magic mushrooms.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread My Son yesterday...
Alice Depends who's posting them.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Calidore in the thread This is about Trump
Calidore Where did he say that? Can't you mix with normal people at even the simplest level without being a twat? and please don't come back and say you're more normal than scrot - you are just another internet fuckwit afaic whereas he can actually run a...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread This is about Trump
Chris Mitchell Of course it does. When Labour were in power, you never saw anyone on BC criticising Blair, did you?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Alice...
nicknotnicked Don't be silly he's not due back for a while yet.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC