Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Where's Alice?
Memnoch I don't know, but I rushed to the window and I looked outside and I could hardly believe my eyes as a big limousine rolled up...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I learned-ed a new word today
Reg Perrin Or the colour of a Hedge Sparrows egg.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread A stupid twat
nicknotnicked You need support Scrot.
Plutonium
Fork Me Do you get off on bullying women? A friend wanted to know.
Plutonium
Luna OK - one more time - other than the original one I have only ever used one user name - this one, Luna. I have not made 'numerous efforts' to return - just the one. I have only been banned the once. I regret the events that led up to that and no,...
Plutonium
Luna 1. I used to live in Ireland - I do not now. 2. I do have my milk delivered - in glass bottles - three times per week. 3. My true identity is known to those who need to know - no cover up necessary. 4. Yes, I have been here before, Yes, I left...
Plutonium
Luna What lies ? I mentioned Dan Brown. Memnoch mentioned a plagiarism case. I asked for details - Memnoch supplied them. I thanked him.
Plutonium
Dordie Give it a rest, Muslim lover.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Dordie in the thread Fork Me larruped again
Dordie :rofl3:
sphinx
Dordie The subject was closed for me before this rubbish began. On this board a person can say stuff which where you were would be deemed 'Raysist' for that is how many of the shitty members in that place would have spelled it.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby No. It may not.
sphinx
Reg Perrin Wow, you're a hard bastard!!!!!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread First Time This Fall
nicknotnicked Once they stop rolling around, crying and feigning...
Luna
sphinx You actually have ME to thank for that... :rolleyes:
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread A stupid twat
nicknotnicked You need support Scrot.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread First Time This Fall
nicknotnicked Once they stop rolling around, crying and feigning...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread First Time This Fall
Dordie Scrotnig was ambushed by a grassy knoll. Nothing to do with falling. His 'pressing problem is putting a quarter of a ton weight on a foot which hurts a bit.....and will be better next week.....NOT, as he states, in ten years time.
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread First Time This Fall
Dordie Scrotnig was ambushed by a grassy knoll. Nothing to do with falling. His 'pressing problem is putting a quarter of a ton weight on a foot which hurts a bit.....and will be better next week.....NOT, as he states, in ten years time.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread First Time This Fall
sphinx To whom? (Or "Whom to" as Reg and Pluto and the other ignoramuses would say.)
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread A stupid twat
Reg Perrin Good. You might develop a bit of empathy for those you foist it upon and realise it doesn't help your recovery to be attention seeking. Then you might realise that the only person who can help your recovery is yourself. Then you might start on the...
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread A stupid twat
Memnoch you just need the correct footwear...
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by john barnes in the thread I learned-ed a new word today
john barnes In medicine, comorbidity is the presence of one or more additional diseases or disorders co-occurring with (that is, concomitant or concurrent with) a primary disease or disorder; in the countable sense of the term, a comorbidity (plural...
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I learned-ed a new word today
Reg Perrin Mate
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I learned-ed a new word today
Reg Perrin Or the colour of a Hedge Sparrows egg.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by john barnes in the thread I learned-ed a new word today
john barnes In medicine, comorbidity is the presence of one or more additional diseases or disorders co-occurring with (that is, concomitant or concurrent with) a primary disease or disorder; in the countable sense of the term, a comorbidity (plural...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC