Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
Reg Perrin He should have been made to apologise in his French accent.
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig YOU CAN’T…um…DO THAT!!
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks (1974, Folk, LP) 1. Tangled Up In Blue 2. Simple Twist Of Fate 3. You're A Big Girl Now 4. Idiot Wind 5. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go 6. Meet Me In The Morning 7. Lily, Rosemary & The Jack Of Hearts 8....
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Bob Dylan - Street-Legal (1978, Folk, LP) 1. Changing Of The Guards 2. New Pony 3. No Time To Think 4. Baby Stop Crying 5. Is Your Love In Vain? 6. Señor (Tales Of Yankee Power) 7. True Love Tends To Forget 8. We Better Talk This Over 9. Where...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My new Rectum Party
Chris Mitchell When exactly is the party in your rectum? A friend was wondering.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Church of England is DEAD TO ME
Reg Perrin Knowledge comes with deaths release.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Church of England is DEAD TO ME
NotLaup VILE They ignored me when I reached out after I was dumped for a key ring Gonk :(
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My new Rectum Party
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig YOU CAN’T SAY THAT!!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Church of England is DEAD TO ME
Chris Mitchell Yes. They don't give a fuck about him. He was a useful idiot. I remember my slightly ranty and mad-looking elderly neighbour with the wonky eye, who went to St Mary Redcliffe every Sunday; I saw him trudging through snow to get there one bitter...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
Chris Mitchell I'm inclined to agree. I think the way Israel is treating the people of Gaza is disgusting, just as I think China's murder and imprisonment of its Uighur citizens is, and Putin's actions in Ukraine. However, there's not much we can do about any of...
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig Gays have pulled the drawbridge up after them.
Chris Mitchell
NotLaup Health care is a human right and should not be for profit
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Parson Street is back
NotLaup Her pronouns are now She/her Be Kind
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Election Interference Alert
Scrotnig This is the same Google who ruthlessly censored any anti-lockdown, anti-Covid vaccine views. It’s an agenda.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Church of England is DEAD TO ME
Scrotnig Aaarrggh. When FN returns, we’re both DEED. Deed I say.
Reg Perrin
2 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Church of England is DEAD TO ME
Fairy_Nuff Sunrise to sunset. :yup:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Church of England is DEAD TO ME
NotLaup now I can’t get this out of my heed! :blank:
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff Oh, bless... Señor! :throb: I remember going with my Dad to buy this, from Woolworths (!), on day of release. Happy memories. I love this too, no matter what the 'critics' may say - what do they know anyway? :stickt:
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Fairy Nuff
Fairy_Nuff You wash your mouth out! :noshake:
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell Asexuals joining rugby clubs aren't terribly convincing.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Church of England is DEAD TO ME
Fairy_Nuff Sunrise to sunset. :yup:
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell Asexuals joining rugby clubs aren't terribly convincing.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
misty15 MARCH HARES I made myself as a tree, No withered leaf twirling on me; No, not a bird that stirred the boughs, As looking out from wizard brows I watched those lithe and lovely forms That raised the leaves in storms. I watched them leap and...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 200 - Rabbits and Hares
misty15 Epitaph on a Hare By William Cowper Here lies, whom hound did ne’er pursue, Nor swifter greyhound follow, Whose foot ne’er tainted morning dew, Nor ear heard huntsman’s hallo’, Old Tiney, surliest of his kind, Who, nursed with tender...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •