Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
Bill. MC Remeber to wash your hands regularly.
Luna
Scrotnig My dad had his Covid vaccine recently, and has since ordered 5 new copies of Windows 10 and a year's subscription to Office 365!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Coronation Street
Fairy_Nuff It wasn't a typo btw, it was straight from the horses mouth... so to speak. :q1
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Worst Pizza ever!
Fairy_Nuff I don't eat pizza, just don't like it, but I could happily live on cheese on toast. :drool:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread George Harrison's Birthday
Reg Perrin Here comes the Sun.
sphinx
Bill. MC Remeber to wash your hands regularly.
sphinx
Scrotnig My dad had his Covid vaccine recently, and has since ordered 5 new copies of Windows 10 and a year's subscription to Office 365!
sphinx
Bill. MC You must of had a dud jab then. Better eat more blueberries and oranges to strengthen your immune system against these nasty viruses.
sphinx
Joe 90 That's just a side effect of the Bill Gates microchip, as it fries the brains of its hosts.......................while simultaneously uploading the latest Windows 10 updates. The end is nigh.
sphinx
Alice I think it's more about the direction of travel. What I mean by that is that slowly people's freedoms are being eroded. CCTV, tracking apps, health passports, cashless society etc. Are we being led, by degrees, into a future where it's more like...
sphinx
Scrotnig Control! That *is* the aim.
sphinx
Scrotnig They canít be hoofed out for four years. And the only viable opposition support this 100%, indeed keep stating it isnít enough.
sphinx
Scrotnig Control. All governments love control.
sphinx
BobBobson How many stories are you hearing about people having very dodgy reactions to these ones though? I am certainly hearing a shit ton......in the real world that is, not the echo-chamber of online anti-vaxx boards. The fact that we are now at a...
sphinx
Scrotnig But that's just what we do for the flu every year and nobody complains about that. As long as it's not mandatory, it's fine.
sphinx
BobBobson Which sounds a bit like the Mark of the Best 666 dystopia that the 'conspiracy' theorists have been talking about for years. Just get the Vaxx-Pass QR codes into an implantable chip on your arm, in which all your financial transactions and social...
sphinx
Bill. MC If vaccine passports are necessity for attenting pubs, sports venues, cinemas, concerts, along with being a requirement for employment, then in order to have a life it will be necessary to get vaccinated. In other words it will be compulsory in...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread I'm thinking about a couple of days wandering
Alice Just put wheels on your shipping container and call it a mobile home.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Translation. He's living in the car.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Coronation Street
Fairy_Nuff It wasn't a typo btw, it was straight from the horses mouth... so to speak. :q1
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Coronation Street
TheDruid 3X3 It was 6 Months actually. 6 Days before her scheduled Flight back to Canada, she rang and informed me that she had gotten Cold Feet. I figure her Parents Totally Forbad the Relationship. She lost her 300 Pounds Deposit on the Return...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Coronation Street
Luna Really? How rude!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Worst Pizza ever!
Fairy_Nuff I don't eat pizza, just don't like it, but I could happily live on cheese on toast. :drool:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Worst Pizza ever!
Memnoch I've yet to find a way to cook a frozen pizza that doesn't result in a soggy base and a rock hard crust. I make my own pizza dough without yeast or salt, so no proving, just flour, baking powder, oil, water, five minutes of kneading, roll it out,...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Worst Pizza ever!
Alice Not fussed about pizza, don't understand why the Italians are mad for it, but if I have one it has to have ham and pineapple and maybe mushroom too. Would also opt for a thin crust. Although I did try a stuffed crust one, once, it was stuffed with...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC