Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff "I'm very, very sorry, and am hanging my head in shame" would be a good place to start! :@ Of all the fecking earworms!... :@ again!
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread You shameful BASTARDS!
Reg Perrin I think Labour have indicated that they'll restore the % cut of GDP to the overseas development fund that the Tories have cut. As well as actually helping poorer countries it is a major silent factor in our world standing, soft power and long term...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Oadby and Wigston Clowncil
Fork Me I got a lift in the mayors rolls not long before it was sold. I was in 6th form and our Head of 6th form was a feminist who seriously favoured the girls in everything. me and some friends had been "selected" to go to an anti-alcohol meeting in a...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread You shameful BASTARDS!
Chris Mitchell Is it because his beloved GB News is operated by billionaires whose company is based in oil-rich Dubai?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Oadby and Wigston Clowncil
Chris Mitchell I remember Scrot being outraged about that on here, and said it was lefties destroying British traditions out of spite.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread My Assistant Moderators
Fairy_Nuff Yes, but he's paying with 200L of poutine and 250 kilos of Japanese knotweed. :blank:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Only Connect
Fork Me I got nowhere, then looked up the answer, and yup, again, completely US centric. The cheese category, for example, was just silly.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The world really has gone mad!!
NotLaup I take back all the beastly things Ive ever said on BC I wish I had known I am BC's most believed Freeudian Slip BELOVED poster I feel all fluffy and may not post anything nasty for at least an hour
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Is Parson Street DEAD?
NotLaup I did see a flaming figure on Twitter that might have been him I miss him he is the eye candy of the Gay Quarter of BC Come back oh beloved Moor
wishingwell
3 Likes wishingwell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The world really has gone mad!!
NotLaup I take back all the beastly things Ive ever said on BC I wish I had known I am BC's most believed Freeudian Slip BELOVED poster I feel all fluffy and may not post anything nasty for at least an hour
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Oadby and Wigston Clowncil
Fork Me I remember when Brighton first went Labour, they sold the mayoral Rolls-Royce and bought something cheaper to replace it. The rightards moaned about that.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by NotLaup in the thread You shameful BASTARDS!
NotLaup Considering Scrotnig's obsession with Transwomen I'm surprised he isn't demanding cuts and roll backs on sex change operations Becoming a lady costs millions
NotLaup
The New Prince Maybe it's the ears, it looks like a blackface King Charles to me.
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell "Hello? Is that Acme Professional Marketing? Ah, good, Rishi Sunak here. I need a marketing photo for the election that shows me as a competent, hard-working prime minister who can be taken seriously." "No, no, not in some posh room in...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Oadby and Wigston Clowncil
Luna York clouncil are proposing to kick the Lord Mayor out of the Mansion House, reduce the mayoral regalia, and limit the use of the Civic Car.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The world really has gone mad!!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread You shameful BASTARDS!
Fork Me ...that IS shameful. ...and then, like anu true rightard, you ignore the things that are actually causing the problem and focus on the drop in the ocean we spend on foreigners instead...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread You shameful BASTARDS!
The New Prince I thought we'd taken back control? Where's the extra 350 million a week?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread You shameful BASTARDS!
Scrotnig The country itself is still ours, we just don't own the family silver any more. Still the Labour party make no promises on rectifying this.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The world really has gone mad!!
Luna Is it a laup year this year? er If [/QUOTE Every year is a Laup year - he is lovely!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread The world really has gone mad!!
wishingwell Is it a laup year this year? If so that means the submissive one ,at thender month,can ask for a hand job or something,..(how come 'nanny state 'was never mentioned on here)
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The world really has gone mad!!
Chris Mitchell Dahling, it took me mere minutes :hug:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Instead Of Making America Great Again
Scrotnig A country the size of America can only come up with Donald Trump and Joe Biden as its presidential candidates. It's almost as depressing as the UK who can only come up with whoever it is we've come up with, but at least we are smaller.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread My Assistant Moderators
Reg Perrin They only chase you as long as you've got money to pay for the chase.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My Assistant Moderators
Scrotnig I like watching The Chase. Though not the celebrity versions.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •