Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Bathstore has gone bust
Fork Me They should have cleaned up their act.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Theresa May and..
Reg Perrin Are you aware of Corbny's policies for the likes of you? 5, maybe 10 years? You're a fool to yourself to not throw yourself entirely behind Labour at this point in your life. Carry on though. You can feel aggrieved at the individuals to your grave.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread Brussels
Dordie The UK does NOT need a deal with the Brussels crooks. May goes for it, she's in league with them.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Brussels
Dordie The UK does NOT need a deal with the Brussels crooks. May goes for it, she's in league with them.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread How would you explain
Bill. MC G5
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Daisy Goodwin blames Dads Army for Brexit
Scrotnig You probably haven't heard of Daisy Goodwin but she is the write and creator of the ITV drama 'Victoria', of which I will admit I'm very fond. Daisy Goodwin is clearly a talented writer. However, she's also a bit loopy. Apparently, Brexit is...
sphinx
Bill. MC We are being conned and scammed by all this global warming/climate change bullshit. Any type of irregular weather paterns are being claimed as evidence for this bullshit. Here is the video:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Equinox in the thread Appeasing the 'LGBT' mob
Equinox I read today that zebra crossings in London are being repainted in rainbow colours to 'celebrate' LGBT 'culture'. z:1 https://www.timeout.com/london/news/have-you-seen-these-pride-themed-pedestrian-crossings-in-south-london-062119 The...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bathstore has gone bust
Scrotnig The chain 'Bathstore' has gone into administration today: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48772593 Seems like they pulled the plug. They used to be doing well but it's all gone down the drain. Management must have been a right...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Venables Back In The Nick
Nice Fred I read NZ made it clear he could stay the fuck away from there. As for keeping his identity a secret, shouldn't happen cos he's a dangerous sod and everyone should know where he is. If that endangers him, tough shit
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread How would you explain
Bill. MC G5
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bathstore has gone bust
Scrotnig The chain 'Bathstore' has gone into administration today: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48772593 Seems like they pulled the plug. They used to be doing well but it's all gone down the drain. Management must have been a right...
Luna
Bill. MC We are being conned and scammed by all this global warming/climate change bullshit. Any type of irregular weather paterns are being claimed as evidence for this bullshit. Here is the video:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Daisy Goodwin blames Dads Army for Brexit
Scrotnig You probably haven't heard of Daisy Goodwin but she is the write and creator of the ITV drama 'Victoria', of which I will admit I'm very fond. Daisy Goodwin is clearly a talented writer. However, she's also a bit loopy. Apparently, Brexit is...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread Theresa May and..
Dordie He's not as ugly as her
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Theresa May and..
Dordie He's not as ugly as her
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Theresa May and..
Dordie .and another leftie getting personal.
sphinx
Dordie Another leftie with a supposition comment.
sphinx
Dordie Here he goes again. If he wants to talk about others perhaps he should start his own thread....
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread QUIZ: What's Your Inner Big Cat?
Joe 90 You are a mangy old cat You are at times a bit whiffy. You prefer rolling in a pool of your own piss to worrying about personal hygiene. You are very open to disease. You try to say yes to as many lady cats as possible, although they rarely...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Random play
Luna LOL!! I can't believe I have found something you haven't heard of, Forkers! Might have to have another cup of tea to recover:giggle::giggle:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Lately the weather forecast
Dordie In all fairness they are not doing a decent job of it.....not by a country mile.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Venables Back In The Nick
Nice Fred I read NZ made it clear he could stay the fuck away from there. As for keeping his identity a secret, shouldn't happen cos he's a dangerous sod and everyone should know where he is. If that endangers him, tough shit
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread QUIZ: What's Your Inner Big Cat?
Luna https://images.blogthings.com/whatsyourinnerbigcatquiz/tiger.png B]You Are a Tiger You're very restless and bored easily. You get antsy easily... you need to wander. You've been known to pick fights just for the fun of it. You love a...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Random play
Luna LOL!! I can't believe I have found something you haven't heard of, Forkers! Might have to have another cup of tea to recover:giggle::giggle:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC