Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread If your child had been murdered last night
Plutonium I understand your position and can well understand your feelings. The Plymouth Brethren are a particularly extreme version of Christianity. Even so, can you remind me of the last time people died, in a Plymouth Brethren terrorist attack?
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread If your child had been murdered last night
Plutonium Interesting video and I have a lot of respect for Brian May. But I do think he is missing the point. He is asking "why does the world hate us that much?". It isn't the world that hates us, it is Muslims. OK, I hear people saying, only a certain...
parsonstreet
pensacola_niceman Yes, Shias and Sunnis are a much nicer lot.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread If your child had been murdered last night
Reg Perrin Hard lines. Sorry, I forgot this was all about you.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin I know. What's the point in trying to fuckin educate the Rightards is what I'm saying.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Why won't the BBC call it was it is?
Chris Mitchell Haha. The IRA claimed to represent Catholics, just as IS claim to represent Muslims. They're both utterly wrong, of course. And when IRA terrorism was at its height, we had the same knee-jerk reaction against Irish people that we see today...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Why won't the BBC call it was it is?
Fork Me The BBC quite rightly refer to IS as "so called Islamic State", in doing so they're making it very clear that they don't recognise their statehood. Morons complain about that.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why won't the BBC call it was it is?
Reg Perrin Does it ever occur to you that the BBC, as part of the "Establishment" has rules and guidance covering the way it reports? Does it ever occur to you that calling and/or recognising "Islamic State" actually boosts their credibility and serves to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread If your child had been murdered last night
parsonstreet I have not had any interaction with any social services department. But there we have it you are not interested in answers only in defending your own perverse ideology. :clapping:
Memansw
1 Like Memansw liked a post by sphinx in the thread On Facebook today....
sphinx Please copy and paste this to your status if you're constantly being asked to copy and paste things to your status by people who copy and paste things to their statuses. Many people won't copy and paste this to their status, but my truly sarcastic...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread If your child had been murdered last night
Plutonium Interesting video and I have a lot of respect for Brian May. But I do think he is missing the point. He is asking "why does the world hate us that much?". It isn't the world that hates us, it is Muslims. OK, I hear people saying, only a certain...
Chris Mitchell
pensacola_niceman For those of you seeking to be an American, I will offer instruction for a nominal fee.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread If your child had been murdered last night
Reg Perrin Hard lines. Sorry, I forgot this was all about you.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread If your child had been murdered last night
Joe 90 Because it won't.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Hi
TheDruid 3X3 Given the Circumstances of the Manchester Bombing you mean? Just wondering when the Last Straw will be reached when Political Correctness will finally be Cast Aside and those Islamic Agitators given what they have be asking for within the past few...
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Plutonium in the thread If your child had been murdered last night
Hester
2 Likes Hester liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Dyson Sphere
Fork Me It's baically a hollow ball built round a star, so big thst it's in the habitable zone. In the theory people could live on the internal surface. Can't see it being feasible myself.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Channel 4 continuity announcement today
Fairy_Nuff That sounds like it should have been written by John Cooper Clarke. It's true too. This is my hometown, and I'm seeing armed police on the streets. I don't care what religion, or race they are. A bastard is a bastard. :rip2:
parsonstreet
Scrotnig Oh come off it Forker. You know perfectly well that the type of "Muslim" that might have got caught up in this attrack as a victim are seen as infidels just as much as anyone else. These attackers have a very strict and narrow view of what...
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Why won't the BBC call it was it is?
Lord Ponsonby I don't believe there are any rules against news channels naming a group of perpetrators of terrorism. Sky News used to refer to them as 'muslim terror groups', this has now been replaced by 'international terrorism' because of pressure from a bunch...
Scrotnig
pensacola_niceman Christians are not considered infidels? Very well, I am relieved. Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Calidore in the thread Breaking news: deaths in Manchester explosion
Calidore I do think these attacks do more to dissuade people from becoming Muslims. Oh, I can't be bothered to discuss this any more. There will be more attacks and eventually something will be done.
Scrotnig
Lord Ponsonby I do. You are just attempting to narrow the discussion in order that it doesn't show muslims in a bad light.
Plutonium
Evil If soldiers had been present at the Ariana Grande concert, would that have stopped the attack? Probably not. It's just a show of force to make people feel safer. Whether they are actually safer is another matter.
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Evil in the thread Why won't the BBC call it was it is?
Evil People might begin to wonder why so many folks of the same religion keep wanting to kill us. Then, they might come to realize that many Islamic values are at odds with traditional Western values. Then, they might begin to question the rationale...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC