Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Alice in the thread Think carefully
Alice It's ok, Fred, don't worry, you're in no danger of being taken seriously by me.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Solar eclipse today
Scrotnig Green "experts" talk a load of shit. They'd have us believe electric cars are clean and pollution free. I wonder, how does all that electricity get generated? Does it magically appear from somewhere? Do they grow it in gardens?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Solar eclipse today
Memnoch OK, so you made a mistake... ... but there's no need to over-react.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Solar eclipse today
Chris Mitchell It's not a coincidence. The lizard-people placed the Moon 400 times closer to the Earth than the Sun deliberately, and total eclipses are caused by the fumes from the chemtrails they're creating on their lunar base :yup2:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Solar eclipse today
Scrotnig Green "experts" talk a load of shit. They'd have us believe electric cars are clean and pollution free. I wonder, how does all that electricity get generated? Does it magically appear from somewhere? Do they grow it in gardens?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Solar eclipse today
Memnoch With the greatest of well-deserved respect, that is complete arse gravy. The lizards didn't come to the Solar system until 1776 - an event meticulously documented in the design of the Yankee Dollar bill - whereas the moon appeared in its present...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Vengeful Gods
nicknotnicked Yes. this is a very religious and godly post.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Solar eclipse today
sphinx Had you lived in the 17th century, would you have agreed with the 'experts' then, who believed that the Sun moved around the Earth? I believe that several non-experts....Galileo, Copernicus, Kepler et al, were condemned to death for the suggestion....
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread How could the 911 hijackers fly?
Okami Itto All of our convenient culprits played their parts well (and even from the grave). Atta left his passport in his luggage bag at the airport car park along with an absolute trove of other goodies. The one found (the following weekend) at the WTC...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Calidore in the thread How could the 911 hijackers fly?
Calidore There was no Arab DNA on Flight 77, therefore no Arabs.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread I have made a .....
nicknotnicked Hope Mr Fred don't see this. :hide:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread A Leftie Low-Life
bill jarvis You're a legend in your own mind.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Think carefully
Alice It's ok, Fred, don't worry, you're in no danger of being taken seriously by me.
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The despicable pieces of shit in ths forum are:
Scrotnig The comma was probably Forker spelling a full stop wrong.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Would you rather
Memnoch The American acting fraternity has decided that Eskimo is un-pc and that the required term is Innuit. The reason they have decided this is because they are ignorant twats. All Innuits are Eskimos but not all Eskimos are Innuits. It's similar to the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Would you rather
Lord Ponsonby Reg knows what's best for foreigners.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Oh my, poor Sinead is not a well woman.
Lord Ponsonby Another wealthy leftie hypocritical shit.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Oh my, poor Sinead is not a well woman.
Dordie She's a self pitying asshole. Obsessed with herself. A hypochondriac.
Calidore
4 Likes Calidore liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The despicable pieces of shit in ths forum are:
Scrotnig The comma was probably Forker spelling a full stop wrong.
Calidore
1 Like Calidore liked a post by sphinx in the thread My girlfriend...
sphinx He sounds ridiculous. :rolleyes:
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Alice in the thread BONG!
Alice And I read Big Ben is going to be renamed Massive Mohammed from 2019. :yup:
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Alice in the thread When do the...
Alice That's not uncommon. What usually happens is the local authority publish a suggested school working pattern taking account of when Easter falls, exam times etc and then schools generally do whatever they please. As long as we're giving pupils the...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Tee Hee
parsonstreet :smile10:
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Women are failing.....
Lord Ponsonby Some settle for long haired blokes.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Think carefully
Chris Mitchell It's not ignored on here. Everyone has a go at Fred.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC