Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Calidore in the thread A-Z Of Terrible Germans
Calidore Andy Moeller.
Alice
6 Likes Alice liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread After the "So" thread
Reg Perrin This.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread Big 'Uns dance school on tour!
sphinx Same here! That really made me smile!! :D
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Dordie in the thread Lotto....
Dordie Camelot are now realizing their mistake in doubling the price of a ticket and adding numbers. Sales have dramatically dropped. They are 'Looking at reversing' their greed. I do not make a point of buying National lottery tickets, I might buy...
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Special Status of Religion
Memnoch Fairly standard sour grapes ranting of someone who is pissed off about being a failure despite never having attempted to succeed and now tries to project his obvious self-loathing onto those he wishes he could be like. Or to put it another way... a...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread The Special Status of Religion
Dordie Bullshit.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread The Special Status of Religion
sphinx No. HTH
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Just seen the....
Dordie Weather forecast, Lincs will get drownt.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread What is going wrong with this country?
Lord Ponsonby He's lost and gone to lick his wounds.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Calidore in the thread What is going wrong with this country?
Calidore I suppose you haven't read the statistics showing how much support there is in the Muslim community for the actions of the terrorists? If they don't need to settle down why are they in the news day after day, on Channel 4 every day, on the...
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What is going wrong with this country?
Scrotnig Would you care to point out anything Islamophobic"? Pointing out your ludicrous "typos" doesn't count. Alternatively, try replying to what I actually posted, rather than what you wished I'd posted.
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Lotto....
Memnoch It was obvious though wasn't it? People who bought ten a week now buy five a week. People who bought one a week don't buy any, and I'm pretty sure they outnumber the tenner-a-week players. The opposite strategy would surely have resulted in greater...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Info for Fork Me.
Reg Perrin Mmmm...let's have guess........Because he's not a thick racist twat who reads the Daily Mail and believes every stereotype spewed out in order to con the stupid arseholes who get some sort of hard on from reading it?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread What is going wrong with this country?
Dordie That's Parson's argument, he wants natural nookie banned.....in favour of UNnatural nookie.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Info for Fork Me.
Lord Ponsonby He just has to say it. Why an gaye bloke is a fan of muslims is anyones guess.
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Lotto....
Memnoch It was obvious though wasn't it? People who bought ten a week now buy five a week. People who bought one a week don't buy any, and I'm pretty sure they outnumber the tenner-a-week players. The opposite strategy would surely have resulted in greater...
Chris Mitchell
6 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread After the "So" thread
Reg Perrin This.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread What is going wrong with this country?
bill jarvis Which is why we shouldn't have imported the problem and continue to do so.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What is going wrong with this country?
Scrotnig I have tried "respondoioing" to what you actually said, but unfortunately it seems to be written in gibberish.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread What is going wrong with this country?
bill jarvis Which is why we shouldn't have imported the problem and continue to do so.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread What is going wrong with this country?
Dordie You are in no position to extol the virtues of Islam. You are following the appeaser diktat....as instructed.
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Lotto....
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Lotto....
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What is going wrong with this country?
Reg Perrin Does the expression "pissing in the Wind" come from the Bible? Maybe Bob could elucidate.
sphinx
6 Likes sphinx liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread After the "So" thread
Reg Perrin This.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC