Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Calidore
Dordie I knew that but then, I am not on a permanent points scoring mission.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Would you adopt a Black baby?
Memnoch Who knew that "social services" and "logical" would ever appear in the same sentence? Gotta be a first, well done.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Gay men beaten up in London
superwoman Any more good news you want to share Scrot? !
Lord Ponsonby
6 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Why do people have affairs?
Joe 90 Fred had to move to a third world country and convert to Islam in order to get a shag.
superwoman
Memnoch Not true, but things have been a little dreary in here lately so I just thought I'd cheer everyone up a bit. Merry Christmas. :D
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Leicester city centre
Luna Nice photo, Scrotnig.
sphinx
superwoman or stab him to death with clothes pegs!
sphinx
Luna Waiting for you to blow the dust off your kalashnikov !
superwoman
Luna Waiting for you to blow the dust off your kalashnikov !
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leicester city centre
Scrotnig Here's a pic I took of the tree at night. This doesn't really do it justice but it's a reet proper decent tree, so it is. It's absolutely massive, almost as big as the clock tower, fake snow on it, blue and white twinkly lights....and unlike some...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leicester city centre
Scrotnig Here's a pic I took of the tree at night. This doesn't really do it justice but it's a reet proper decent tree, so it is. It's absolutely massive, almost as big as the clock tower, fake snow on it, blue and white twinkly lights....and unlike some...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Joe McFadden won Strictly Come Dancing
misty15 Joe McFadden is an actor who is in, or was, in Casualty. I'm told he was killed off in an episode a couple of weeks ago? He was, by the way, a very worthy winner.
Luna
Lord Ponsonby He is toxic.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The NHS and Darwinism
Lord Ponsonby Absolutely!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread The NHS and Darwinism
Luna And you agreed with me!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The NHS and Darwinism
Lord Ponsonby Cheese told him off like he was a naughty schoolboy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread The Yanks know how to handle Muslim terrorists
Dordie I have a feeling Trump is not too interested in any EU article.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Yanks know how to handle Muslim terrorists
Memnoch :rofl: Priceless.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Yanks know how to handle Muslim terrorists
Scrotnig http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187647/Abu-Hamza-supermax-prefers-Belmarsh.html This is about Abu Hamza who we finally deported once the fawning lefties got hoofed out of office. He's apparently unhappy about his treatment in a brutal US...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Christmas Cards
TheDruid 3X3 Here is my First Xmas Card of the Season from an Aunty:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leicester city centre
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Why do people have affairs?
Memnoch It was, as I clearly indicated, a logical extension of your silly argument, which is basically "animals do it so we should do it too". But only when it fits your agenda, right? :rolleyes:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Statins query
Memnoch What are you drivelling about? There is nothing secret about my knowledge, I just happen to know a lot about a lot of things. The reason you have a problem with that is because you know precisely sod all about absolutely everything. As I've said...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Another pervert teacher jailed
Memnoch Whereas the 'ethos' now seems to be put it on the back burner, get married, have kids, live a normal life, wait for your attacker to die or at least long enough to not remember whether he's even met you, then tell everyone how unbearably traumatised...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Christmas Cards
Memnoch It has been a festival/feast far longer than it has had anything to do with christianity. There is no evidence that Jesus was born at Yule, nor that he even existed. The christians just hijacked it and changed the name. If people want to stuff...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC