Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
Fork Me Indeed, when I had my famous arse operations a few years ago they were paid for by the Cypriot government even though I'm a British citizen. It's country of residence that counts.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Middle aged virgins
Bill. MC Yes, we all know that!
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A-Z of untrue facts and figures
Scrotnig Kettles were invented in 1962 by Dr Richard Kettle, after his wife, Lady Flora Kettle, got fed up with boiling water in the microwave. She later invented margarine.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Harvey Weinstein is...
Luna Probably when men stop regarding women as sexual playthings - and people of both sexes stop jumping on the compensation bandwagon!
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Poem for the day
Fairy_Nuff It's very good. It'd be even better translated into Japanese. :yup:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by honey in the thread A-Z of untrue facts and figures
honey In Australia, by law all globes must be displayed upside down
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Harvey Weinstein is...
Luna Probably when men stop regarding women as sexual playthings - and people of both sexes stop jumping on the compensation bandwagon!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Poem for the day
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Poem for the day
Chris Mitchell Not if you base it on a poem but don't copy it. For instance, the Ralph Hodgson poem that Sphinx quoted in the opening post could be rewritten far more eloquently as a 3x3 Triad of Wisdom like this: The birds: - Singing - Sweet - Tasty What I...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Middle aged virgins
Bill. MC Yes, we all know that!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Poem for the day
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Poem for the day
Chris Mitchell I think all these poems would be much nicer if they were re-written as 3x3 Triads of Wisdom :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Harvey Weinstein is...
Luna He should not, in my opinion, be out on bail.
sphinx
Luna Mostly 'C's Scared witless just reading the questions!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Poem for the day
Chris Mitchell Not if you base it on a poem but don't copy it. For instance, the Ralph Hodgson poem that Sphinx quoted in the opening post could be rewritten far more eloquently as a 3x3 Triad of Wisdom like this: The birds: - Singing - Sweet - Tasty What I...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
Dordie If we had a Prime Minister who WANTED to get out we would be out now.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
Bill. MC The sooner we are out the better.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Dordie in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
Dordie If we had a Prime Minister who WANTED to get out we would be out now.
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
Dordie It cannot be said it is not being abused.....It obviously is.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Dordie in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
Dordie You get enough anyway. What's your job these days?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread NASA Admits there were no Moon Landings.
Dordie And George Bush personally blew up the twin towers. Do the fucking lot while you're at it.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Megan Markle will..
Dordie Regret marrying that Hewett rake, already she is becoming Diana mark two! The hacks are out!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Poem for the day
Chris Mitchell I think all these poems would be much nicer if they were re-written as 3x3 Triads of Wisdom :yup2:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC