Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
Chris Mitchell Have you given up serious science these days and joined Bob Bobson's mad conspiracies club? P.S. My response is not Brexit-related.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Leicester Cathedral is quite a success story
Memnoch On the contrary, I've met enough bad scientists to know a preformed conclusion when I see one. Not yet. You'll find a way.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Leicester Cathedral is quite a success story
Memnoch It's a bit confusing as all sources say it collapsed because it was too heavy, yet it had stood for half a millennium. Maybe they added more lead or something later. :s8
Lord Ponsonby
Chris Mitchell Sagrada Familia in Barcelona is still under construction! http://www.sagradafamilia.org/en/history-of-the-temple/
nicknotnicked
4 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Any news on Alice?
Memnoch Is that what happens to the ankles of smartphone users when they're not looking where they're going?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Inch by little
Dordie Never read such ill informed crap in my life.
sphinx
Chris Mitchell Shaddap, I was talking to Bill.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Inch by little
Reg Perrin Thank God we have you watching our back.
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me If that's how it happened, you'd have a point... ...however.
Chris Mitchell
Dordie We'll have to go there sometime, you and I, see if we can't do some damage. I know the way. Just have to be careful of the Bull shit.
sphinx
Memnoch Do I really have to explain to you the difference between tall and high? If you tell me you are six feet tall, do you expect me to ask you where you're measuring it from?
sphinx
bill jarvis Why would it not? We're the 5th largest economy in the world.
sphinx
Memnoch We're in the EU and we have a 22bn trade deficit... I think that's worth mentioning.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Any news on Alice?
Memnoch Is that what happens to the ankles of smartphone users when they're not looking where they're going?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Any news on Alice?
bill jarvis Fork Me had one of those a while back, but he came back as stupid as ever.
bill jarvis
Memnoch We're in the EU and we have a 22bn trade deficit... I think that's worth mentioning.
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Any news on Alice?
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Any news on Alice?
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Any news on Alice?
Scrotnig We have been in touch with Alice, she's fine and is just taking an "internet break", she expects to be back at some point. She did consent to this being posted.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Hello everyone - how are we all?
bill jarvis Making Aeros?
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Hello everyone - how are we all?
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Hello everyone - how are we all?
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Any news on Alice?
Scrotnig We have been in touch with Alice, she's fine and is just taking an "internet break", she expects to be back at some point. She did consent to this being posted.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Any news on Alice?
Reg Perrin Good for her
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Any news on Alice?
Dordie Kind of you to let us know. Much appreciated, Scrot.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC