Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread So I have a publishing deal
Lord Ponsonby v:5 v:4
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
BobBobson 13 posts in before the thread topic goes out the window and the blatant abuse starts. Is this a BC record for 2019? Even in polite civilised society and/or within highly disciplined organisations. There are always aggressive or...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Luna It comes from looking down in the mouth all day! :hide2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread North West South and East
parsonstreet Maybe I am in a different one.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
parsonstreet I think mental distress may indicate that society needs changing. It is entirely plausible that society can effect the individual like this. I think people who are happy with their life might become complacent about the wider picture.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
BobBobson Getting married out of wedlock, eh? Filthy whores! Ahem.... Being a functional member of society, means conforming to certain format of social programming which a) really doesn't have to be that certain way b) may not be that healthy in of...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread So I have a publishing deal
Lord Ponsonby v:5 v:4
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread So I have a publishing deal
Luna You did, my beloved, you would win everything!:love12::love12::love12:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Haw Haw Haw
nicknotnicked You seem to forget that she doesn't live in "our World"!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Been busy I have....
Chris Mitchell Did it involve seeing a man called Knuckles about a dog?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Been busy I have....
nicknotnicked Another car? Stop trying to keep up with Scrot.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Chris Mitchell Very good points. We have social mores that, for instance, make us abhor anyone who goes round committing cold-blooded murder without feeling any remorse. However, that ability to kill large numbers of people without feeling guilty might prove to be...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
BobBobson Getting married out of wedlock, eh? Filthy whores! Ahem.... Being a functional member of society, means conforming to certain format of social programming which a) really doesn't have to be that certain way b) may not be that healthy in of...
Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Scrotnig Dentists are generally sadists.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Chris Mitchell There's a long tradition of considering anyone who doesn't conform to be "mentally ill", whether it was the Soviet Union sending dissidents to labour camps, the current Chinese government interring Muslims to "reeducate them", or sending women to...
Memansw
3 Likes Memansw liked a post by Luna in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Been busy I have....
nicknotnicked Another car? Stop trying to keep up with Scrot.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Been busy I have....
Dordie On that subject but, not another one. On an advisory note, I have coma away from diesel engines in cars, too much goes wrong with them....not worked enough.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread North West South and East
sphinx The one we are in. :yup2:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Been busy I have....
Chris Mitchell Did it involve seeing a man called Knuckles about a dog?
Chris Mitchell
Nice Fred Yes, you're right so those pesky civil servants should be sacked immediately and all transmitters closed down. Nobody uses cellphones, listens to radio, watches TV, and the emergency services can do without communications Sorry who makes the...
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread North West South and East
superwoman I think it's this one..........
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread You'll never take me alive, copper!
Nice Fred It was really nice of the cops to do that.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread You'll never take me alive, copper!
Scrotnig "What will happen to old Mrs Brokenbrow, PC Brown?" "Well Jack, she's old and frail and won't last long in Britain's overcrowded prison system....but that's exactly where she's going!" She's very trusting of the police to allow them to do this.... ...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC