Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Prince Philip
superwoman who does, apart from boot faced Camilla
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Astra Zeneca
Plutonium For what it's worth, Wratha, I had my first jab last month, I walked 2 miles to the vaccine place, got the jab, and then walked 2 miles back home, and had absolutely no side effects whatever, that day or the next day, or the day after that, or...
wratha
2 Likes wratha liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Astra Zeneca
Plutonium For what it's worth, Wratha, I had my first jab last month, I walked 2 miles to the vaccine place, got the jab, and then walked 2 miles back home, and had absolutely no side effects whatever, that day or the next day, or the day after that, or...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by wratha in the thread Astra Zeneca
wratha Had my first jab 22nd of January. No sore arm , no side effects nothing... Today I had the second one... so far so good. Unfortunately I followed a link in a post before my appointment which led to a group of all the people who have...
Luna
Chris Mitchell No, she stole them.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread That's worked out well then!!!
Lord Ponsonby We should retaliate by putting a hefty tax on sales of Renault cars. Anyone who buys one deserves to be punished and it will send a clear message to the French
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread That's worked out well then!!!
Lord Ponsonby We should retaliate by putting a hefty tax on sales of Renault cars. Anyone who buys one deserves to be punished and it will send a clear message to the French
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Post without using the letter "e"
Plutonium :angry: Oh no, what an idiotic topic! Do you folks lack anything to do with your day than try to post without using a particular laptop button, which follows 'W' but is in front of 'R'? Amazing! I can truly affirm in good faith that this is a low...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Truth About Margarine
Chris Mitchell I buy Yeo Valley butter, which is very nice (and British). But... but... Kerrygold is Irish, from the EU!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Prince Philip
Chris Mitchell His eldest son appears to have become some sort of hippy, though.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
Luna For women who are 'difficult' to love. Warsan Shire You are a horse running alone and he tries to tame you compares you to an impossible highway to a burning house says you are blinding him that he could never leave you forget you want anything but...
superwoman
Fork Me THAT'S where it went. I lent that time machine to Scrot in 2135.
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
sphinx La Belle Dame sans Merci John Keats O what can ail thee, knight-at-arms, Alone and palely loitering? The sedge has withered from the lake, And no birds sing. O what can ail thee, knight-at-arms, So haggard and so woe-begone?...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
misty15 Policewomen's Prayer Oh lord, I am a woman, not a man, I am a Mother not a Dad, I am a wife with responsibilities that men have never had, I need understanding from all my peers, that I am not here to take away a man's job, I am doing it because I...
Luna
Chris Mitchell Yes, but that was virtually the whole of BC! And I'm pretty sure Scrot and Forkers are just Dordie and Sphinx's twin sons.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by jasongnome in the thread The art of replying to BobBobson's nonsense.
jasongnome I have two.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Prince Philip
Joe 90 I suspect that had you said this to his face, hed have responded with a blast from one of his many shotguns. He had a wicked sense of humour, apparently.
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me THAT'S where it went. I lent that time machine to Scrot in 2135.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Prince Philip's Funeral
Lord Ponsonby Be careful here, Scrotnig has very strict rules about what can and cannot be said about the Duke. I think they knew each other on a personal level.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Truth About Margarine
Luna It isn't particularly - the point is more that butter is better for eating. Margarine is artificial and tastes nasty. Butter is natural and tastes good. You would never find margarine in my house - I use butter for everything.
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Vaccine
Chris Mitchell I think Bob showed his true colours a long time ago, after his amiable-but-hard-man mask slipped to reveal he's a bitter and twisted little pussy. Thankfully for him, BC only has four posters (and 32,000 sockpuppets), so his humiliation isn't really...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Any Way The Wind Blows
Okami Itto I was listening to Queen at the weekend and after about the tenth time of playing Bohemian Rhapsody it occurred to me that I didn't ever post it in the Track of the Day thread. What a fucking awful crime that is. I went into a deep thought process...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Prince Philip's Funeral
Lord Ponsonby Be careful here, Scrotnig has very strict rules about what can and cannot be said about the Duke. I think they knew each other on a personal level.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Prince Philip's Funeral
Chris Mitchell How disrespectful, putting a very touching thread about the death of the Duke of Edinburgh into the "Boring Bin"! In my young day, you would have been hanged for treason! Or at least horsewhipped! :angry:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Prince Philip's Funeral
TheDruid 3X3 Well, I split that Thread onto the Boring Bin. And I do not think he was a Lazy Layabout that a lot of People seem to Think. Such Work may have been Easy for Him to come by but he Worked at it as hard as he could to maintain the Honor of the...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC