Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Nice Fred I see you've never been to Cleethorpes.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by sphinx in the thread Notre Dame
sphinx ::j7
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig Tonight’s sunset.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread I'm a rapist
parsonstreet Based on the nature of the culture concerned I think promising marriage to elicit sex could be a deemed a form of rape. Promising something in return for sex and failing to keep the bargain can be considered rape. It can be seen as humiliating...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I'm a rapist
Joe 90 I corrected your post.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Who is to Blame?
Nice Fred There would be no child poverty if their idiot, impecunious parents didn't breed and produce children to couldn't afford to look after. It's clear a breeding licence should be introduced, two of the rules being a minimum availability of cash, and...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Who is to Blame?
parsonstreet Thanks for the clarification. I thought the term "everything" was a bit ambiguous.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread Who is to Blame?
Dordie Nothing will help you.....EVER!
Nice Fred
4 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Who is to Blame?
Fork Me You. For everything. HTH
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Who is the most handsome bloke...
Chris Mitchell Wow. So you're saying that some people on BC paid your girlfriend a Pfennig to shag her? That's a brave admission on a forum like this! :o
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig Tonight’s sunset.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig Maybe. I've never been here before, not properly anyway. I wanted to try somewhere new.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Who is the most handsome bloke...
Dordie \it's around the time Bill had use of his boss's Lexus.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Genetic determinism
Fork Me Science doesn't care what you believe.
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Who is to Blame?
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread What is mental health?
parsonstreet I find the idea that disorders may be diagnosed by a mental health professional controversial. They do not use any reliable diagnostic tool such as a brain scan or blood or genetic test but rely mainly on their "intuition" or prejudices or a...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Genetic determinism
Joe 90 Good. Now we can all get on with our lives.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Genetic determinism
Reg Perrin Btw, while you were butting heads with parsonsteet this morning me and Mrs Perrin went for a lovely 5 mile walk down jesmond Dene. We saw yellow wagtails, moorhens, robins, kingfishers, tree creepers, red squirrels and Geordies.
BobBobson
4 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Who is to Blame?
Reg Perrin
4 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Who is to Blame?
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Anyone Else...
Chris Mitchell My kitchen isn't very big, but the previous owners of the house had a big American-style fridge-freezer in the alcove in the main room, that adjoins the kitchen (which is open-plan). That was a revelation for me, because I was assuming I'd need a...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Anyone Else...
Chris Mitchell My kitchen isn't very big, but the previous owners of the house had a big American-style fridge-freezer in the alcove in the main room, that adjoins the kitchen (which is open-plan). That was a revelation for me, because I was assuming I'd need a...
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig I'm delighted, he was a bit of a hero of mine back in the day.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by BobBobson in the thread A Universal Pagan Symbol
BobBobson Yes, and they did call themselves 'Nazi'. It is true that German's generally refer to the swastika as the 'Hakenkreuz'
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Old news
Nice Fred I don't have a TV, nor have I ever heard of, "The office" in the context of a TV show. Being in Indonesia also means I rarely watch UK TV.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC