Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The buggers are running scared now
Nice Fred Britain has debt to the EU, but the EU owes Britain a hell of a lot more. Screw Europe
Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The buggers are running scared now
Lord Ponsonby We don't have any debts, they owe us.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The buggers are running scared now
Lord Ponsonby The EU will fall apart when we leave. They've postponed the bailouts to try and keep us in.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The buggers are running scared now
Chris Mitchell The UK could refuse to honour its debts, but it wouldn't put us in very good stead for future trading with ANY country, EU or otherwise. The bit about burning EU flags is fake news. Everyone knows that EU flags are subject to directive...
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The buggers are running scared now
Bill. MC The bastards are even trying to extort 39 billion from us if we leave. Idealy we should be telling them to fuck off! In any case the EU is beginning to impode. Many nations have defied the EU leadership over the refugee/migrant invasion, the...
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Would you give her one?
Fork Me Are you REALLY as stupid as you are making yourself out to be here? The lead POST does say it's a passport and it IS invisible. Even after being told explicitly you STILL can't work it out. What a complete and utter tool you are.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Nice bit of history, Ali G nails some sucker...
Scrotnig Rees-Mogg is clearly very talented since he has lefties like Fork Me foaming at the mouth. I wonder what he's done to upset them so much? Spoken some uncomfortable truths, most likely.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Bill. MC He should be charged for dangerous driving or maybe even drunk driving. There should be demands for a public inquiry.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Would you give her one?
Dordie They are a burden, an anchor, a retardant, cause one to repress farts, lucky if you can smoke in the house if you want to. No place for a woman in my drum!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Would you give her one?
Fork Me Are you REALLY as stupid as you are making yourself out to be here? The lead POST does say it's a passport and it IS invisible. Even after being told explicitly you STILL can't work it out. What a complete and utter tool you are.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Would you give her one?
Lord Ponsonby You would be better suited. You are an embarrassment, the same as he is.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Bill. MC He should be charged for dangerous driving or maybe even drunk driving. There should be demands for a public inquiry.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Luna Philip may not have been injured - but - he injured the two people in the other car - one has whiplash, the other has broken arm. Plus there was a baby in their car - luckily he/she escaped unhurt. What's the betting this never sees the inside...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread QUIZ: What Kind of Butterfly Are You?
Scrotnig You Are Papilio Hipocoon You are rational, logical, and even downright scientific. You take a measured approach to everything. You are ambitious and goal driven. You are driven to get a lot out of life, but you play by your own rules. You are...
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Luna Philip may not have been injured - but - he injured the two people in the other car - one has whiplash, the other has broken arm. Plus there was a baby in their car - luckily he/she escaped unhurt. What's the betting this never sees the inside...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Chris Mitchell That's because you were 37, going on 97 :yup2:
nicknotnicked
Bill. MC We could end up with a never ending referendum.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The buggers are running scared now
Bill. MC Similar to Hitler not liking the UK for refusing to comply with the aims of the Third Reich. The only reason why the Krauts like the EU, because it gives them the chance to dominate Europe.
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Siblings
Chris Mitchell I have a half brother, who's 16 years older than me. I knew I had a half brother (from my father's first marriage) by the time I was a teenager, but couldn't track him down (my parents didn't want to discuss it). All I knew about him is that on his...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Nice bit of history, Ali G nails some sucker...
Scrotnig Rees-Mogg is clearly very talented since he has lefties like Fork Me foaming at the mouth. I wonder what he's done to upset them so much? Spoken some uncomfortable truths, most likely.
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Siblings
Chris Mitchell I have a half brother, who's 16 years older than me. I knew I had a half brother (from my father's first marriage) by the time I was a teenager, but couldn't track him down (my parents didn't want to discuss it). All I knew about him is that on his...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The buggers are running scared now
Bill. MC Similar to Hitler not liking the UK for refusing to comply with the aims of the Third Reich. The only reason why the Krauts like the EU, because it gives them the chance to dominate Europe.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Siblings
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Would you give her one?
Scrotnig I haven't. 1. It's base, degrading and objectifying women 2. I'm an "A' 3. I don't have any mates
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Brexit Quiz: name the politician
Fork Me OOh, OOh! I know!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC