Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Nice Fred
Chris Mitchell And marginally less slimy.
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread North West South and East
Bill. MC No it is this one:
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Chris Mitchell I wonder if it falls off when she has a cheese and pickle sandwich?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Why are lefties so gullible?
Plutonium Do you have an alternative to speed cameras, or do you just think drivers should be able to drive at whatever speed they like?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Spring Equinox Celebrations
Luna I celebrated the equinox by decimating the ivy that has ambitions on smothering my house! Had to leave some of it intact as there is a Wren nesting in it.
Chris Mitchell
Luna Bee Collapse Disorder is infinitely more important than brexit and will have much greater impact unless is it resolved. Slugs are more important than trump.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Plutonium Reminds me of a US soldier who was kicked out of the army for homosexuality. He said "they gave me a medal for killing a man, but discharged me for loving one".
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Post Islamic State mess
Plutonium Oh there is always money available. When the DUP agreed to support the Tories on a "confidence and supply" basis, £1 billion magically appeared to help Northern Ireland.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why are lefties so gullible?
Reg Perrin Cost me a fortune this.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Lord Ponsonby Were the television programme makers there when she went missing?
Luna
BobBobson Humanity might not have any choice before too long, and even then, only 0.00001% of humanity at that. Bee Collapse Disorder might not be as emotionally appealing a news topic as Brexit, Trump, or Terror attacks, but if the crop pollinators...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Is Space Paradoxical?
Scrotnig I thought this said 'gravy' at first. How disappointing.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson Yeah..been waiting here all night for this, whilst you sit and drink yourself into a stupour with not a thought for anyone else! Does it have to be like this Reg? You surely don't have too much longer to go. Is this really the best way to spend...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Chris Mitchell Very good points. We have social mores that, for instance, make us abhor anyone who goes round committing cold-blooded murder without feeling any remorse. However, that ability to kill large numbers of people without feeling guilty might prove to be...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Luna in the thread New job...
Luna Good Luck, Nick!
Plutonium
Nice Fred I think about you I love you as a human I want to be your friend I isn't always about me :)
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Guess what.
Reg Perrin No, Little'Un's completed her training as a Social worker and will commence her job on 1st of April. After my departure the world has had to wait a whole year for a replacement but I'm sure she's up to the job. She will of course continue as a...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Guess what.
Reg Perrin Why should it hurt, I've two daughters who, despite your imagined alternative universe, are independent professional people with good jobs. Your envy at their success and my happy family life only serves to highlight your own deficiencies and lonely...
Plutonium
Nice Fred It's called climate change because it's changing the climate. That can mean hotter in so.e places and colder in others, or just more extremes in the same place. The same goes for rainfall.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Theresa May is....
Dordie Almost on her arse out of Number Ten. The meek and mild have finally woke up to the fact that she is fucking useless. As I have said time and again, she is feigning getting us out of the EU whilst plotting with Brussels to keep us in, like fucking...
sphinx
Nice Fred I think about you I love you as a human I want to be your friend I isn't always about me :)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson Ok, ok, ok... We can just stick with alky bastard then. (Edit: I think Reg is away snapping open another bottle of LIDL brand Vodka)
sphinx
BobBobson I'll never steal the show like you, and only you can........(after a bottle of voddy or three) Fucking dearanged alky bastard
sphinx
BobBobson He is wrong. The unthinking easily swayed prole masses, have had the intense anti-Brexit conditioning that the remain campaign and their multi-national and financial backers wished they had gotten the first time around..... All that is...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Haw Haw Haw
nicknotnicked Really? Perhaps in Cyprus it would be but not here.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC