Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Chris Mitchell Yes, when I was a teenager living in Bracknell (comprising almost entirely white Brits in the 1970s) and Bath (ditto), female friends of mine - so they too would have been aged from about 14-19 - were regularly whistled at, subjected to builders...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Charlie Vietch's Rightard Show
Chris Mitchell No, Scrot was thrown out of Manchester when they discovered he wasn't a proper gay, just a bit poofy.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Fork Me Quite, these signs SHOULD have been up decades ago, but in the 80s and 90s, large portions of society didn't think women being groped on the Tube was a big deal. I remember when the government finally caved into pressure and made it illegal to take...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Saw this and thought of Forkers
NotLaup On phone no idea if attachment attached...oh it did good
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Saw this and thought of Forkers
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Bill. MC You are blaming brown people again you naughty racist boy!
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Saw this and thought of Forkers
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Brrrr!
Luna If the current weather keeps going we will all be suffering from rust!
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Scrotnig What a strange term to use. No it has nothing to do with skin colour, as I am sure you are most certainly aware. It is a sub-section of a foreign culture, and anyone can become a part of that culture, black, white, brown or green.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Scrotnig Narrator: not all Muslims are brown.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Brrrr!
Luna If the current weather keeps going we will all be suffering from rust!
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Chris Mitchell Scrot is not being racist at all - he's saying that areas with a high Muslim population have less sexual harassment. Scrot said "we don't have this sort of thing in Leicester". True. But they do have it in London. The Muslim population of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 192 - Smiles and/or Tears
misty15 Smile Music by Charles Chaplin, Lyrics by John Turner and Geoffrey Parsons Smile, though your heart is aching Smile, even though it’s breaking When there are clouds in the sky you’ll get by If you smile through your fear and sorrow Smile and maybe...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Biggus blobbus
Bill. MC It was all due to a software error, according to the New York Post. https://nypost.com/2024/04/15/lifestyle/african-weather-system-generating-rumors-of-ufos-and-80-foot-waves-blamed-on-software-error/
Chris Mitchell
The New Prince I think you'll find that's a terrible mistranslation. It's not a question, but a statement: "Four watt shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole weld, and lose his own sole." Biblical scholars believe it refers to the possibility of...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Biggus blobbus
Bill. MC It was all due to a software error, according to the New York Post. https://nypost.com/2024/04/15/lifestyle/african-weather-system-generating-rumors-of-ufos-and-80-foot-waves-blamed-on-software-error/
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Much more bollox than the last one...
NotLaup :dropdead: The greedy few need to be relieved of their strong hold with a Guillotine Party.. They don't even need the fucking money KUNTS
Scrotnig
6 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Much more bollox than the last one...
Fork Me OK, I've agree to move in there. The people who own it aren't there most of the time, they live in the UK, but they have 3 spare rooms all let to professionals. The rooms have individual locks the bathrooms (2), living room and kitchen are shared. ...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Why do we need these signs?
The New Prince Oh dear indeed. You're entirely unable to articulate your overt racism.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 192 - Smiles and/or Tears
misty15 DOREENDA NIKOI KOTEI I AM YOUR TEARS I am your tears, The tears that make you smile, laugh and feel a sense of worth and belonging, The tears that make you cry that you want to shut yourself in the room all alone, The tears that make you want to...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Luna Green?? You mean the lizard rumours are true?? :hide2:
Luna
misty15 Kurt Hearth A Smile A smile is a frown turned upside down. A smile is painted on the face of a clown. A smile brightens a dreary day. A smile chases tears away. A smile is a gift that shows you care. A smile is priceless no matter where. A smile is...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Fork Me The REAL answer is that men have been getting away with genuine sexual harassment for years, and they shouldn't have been. While it is NOW part of the PSHE curriculum in schools, it's didn't used to be, but should have been.
superwoman
6 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Much more bollox than the last one...
Fork Me OK, I've agree to move in there. The people who own it aren't there most of the time, they live in the UK, but they have 3 spare rooms all let to professionals. The rooms have individual locks the bathrooms (2), living room and kitchen are shared. ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Blondie - Sunday Girl (1978, Punk, 7"45) 1. Sunday Girl 2. I Know But I Don't Know This was written by Chris Stein and was inspired by Debbie's cat, which had just run away. It wasn't released in the US, but hit number 1 in the UK and went top...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •