Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fucking rip off companies.
Scrotnig Sounds like they all need to have their fkin' heeds stoved reet in.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fucking rip off companies.
Fork Me Just phoned my Internet provider here to tell them I'm moving out and no longer require their services. They want to charge me a disconnection fee because I'm still in contract, and I have to pay at least a months services from now (which means...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Fucking rip off companies.
wishingwell Check on moneysavingexpert as you may have been overpaying anyway so they could owe you.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Fucking rip off companies.
superwoman Good on you FM 😁
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Fucking rip off companies.
Bill. MC Dinnae pye them onything!
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread Why do we need these signs?
superwoman Doesn’t go back to just the 80’s or 90’s. In the 70’s when I was a wee young girl (well teenager) mini skirts and hot pants were my attire. I travelled into London on the central line to work everyday. Now I wasn’t a bad looking gal with a figure...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread LinkedIn
Reg Perrin Hello, I'm a Nigerian Prince. I'm using BC Forums to help tidy up overgrown Pet Cemeteries here in Nigeria. Please help out with a £2000 donation.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread Fucking rip off companies.
superwoman Good on you FM 😁
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Fucking rip off companies.
Bill. MC Dinnae pye them onything!
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fucking rip off companies.
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fucking rip off companies.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Fork Me Quite, these signs SHOULD have been up decades ago, but in the 80s and 90s, large portions of society didn't think women being groped on the Tube was a big deal. I remember when the government finally caved into pressure and made it illegal to take...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread BobBobson's Achtung Jüden thread.
Chris Mitchell I say! You there! Can you keep the volume in your echo chamber down, please? Some of us are trying to sleep and have work in the morning!
NotLaup
The New Prince I think you'll find that's a terrible mistranslation. It's not a question, but a statement: "Four watt shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole weld, and lose his own sole." Biblical scholars believe it refers to the possibility of...
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell For what shall it prophet a man, if he shall gain the hole world, and lose his own sole?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Saw this and thought of Forkers
Chris Mitchell It wasn't a video, darling, it was a mirror.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Saw this and thought of Forkers
Fork Me Last time I met you, you were were fatter than me, Scrot and Laup combined... ...no mean feat!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Saw this and thought of Forkers
Luna I hope you went and rescued it !
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Charlie Vietch's Rightard Show
BobBobson Some fucking article that.....ffs And building 7 fell down because it was sad. And good that WT7 did collapse into it's own footprint, despite not being hit by jets, thus with a lack of supposed jet fuel to melt the supports. No matter how much...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Chris Mitchell Yes, when I was a teenager living in Bracknell (comprising almost entirely white Brits in the 1970s) and Bath (ditto), female friends of mine - so they too would have been aged from about 14-19 - were regularly whistled at, subjected to builders...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Charlie Vietch's Rightard Show
Chris Mitchell No, Scrot was thrown out of Manchester when they discovered he wasn't a proper gay, just a bit poofy.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Fork Me Quite, these signs SHOULD have been up decades ago, but in the 80s and 90s, large portions of society didn't think women being groped on the Tube was a big deal. I remember when the government finally caved into pressure and made it illegal to take...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Saw this and thought of Forkers
NotLaup On phone no idea if attachment attached...oh it did good
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Saw this and thought of Forkers
NotLaup On phone no idea if attachment attached...oh it did good
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Why do we need these signs?
Bill. MC You are blaming brown people again you naughty racist boy!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •