Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The rules don't say this should be interesting
Memnoch I do that. Canals too. I find it very relaxing. Can't see why anyone would need an excuse. Sitting by a river doing nothing strikes me as an eminently acceptable use of one's time. Personally I think not wanting to look like an idiot is a very...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread The rules don't say this should be interesting
Luna I doubt it - only boring people are bored. Memnoch may be many things but boring isn't one of them!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread The rules don't say this should be interesting
Alice What's he on about, now?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Les Miserables
Lord Ponsonby Shut up, Martha!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Les Miserables
Alice You know what I hate about Les Miserables... when you hear people refer to it as Les Mis. God I hate that.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Les Miserables
Lord Ponsonby It reminds you to pay the gas bill.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Prediction
Okami Itto They're just stating the obvious, the Republicans have been doing it for decades, that's how they win elections. The Democrats also do it but mostly at the primary election stage when they're blocking someone who wants to represent the ninety nine...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Prediction
Memnoch 1. I'm talking about electoral fraud in general, not specifically America. 2. I don't give a shit who pays American taxes because I'm not American. 3. You're a deserter and therefore incapable of objectivity on the issue. Apart from that, good post.
sphinx
Memnoch And by the way... in my opinion, anyone who wants a postal ballot should be required to give a damn good reason why they can't present themselves or their proxy at the polling station. If the excuse is "I have deserted the country to live elsewhere...
sphinx
Memnoch Detecting counterfeit ballots is doable: Give each authentic paper a unique bar code. As each completed paper is counted its code is scanned. If it's not unique, i.e. a paper with that code has already been posted, it is flagged up and checked for...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Prediction
Lovely Fred If he can't use this to delay, he can use it as a reason to refuse to accept the result https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-tweet-us-2020-election-mail-in-ballots-twitter-today-a9578951.html?amp I wonder...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 5- Animals
Luna Two butterflies went out at noon Two butterflies went out at noon And waltzed above a stream, Then stepped straight through the firmament And rested on a beam; And then together bore away Upon a shining sea, Though never yet, in any port, Their...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 5- Animals
misty15 The Cow by Robert Louis Stevenson The friendly cow, all red and white, I love with all my heart: She gives me cream with all her might, To eat with apple tart. She wanders lowing here and there, And yet she cannot stray,
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat And you as well. I hope life is being kind.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Hello Everyone
Chris Mitchell What a pleasant surprise! Welcome back, TC. We now have a visiting cat (lives round the corner, but spends so much of her time with us I suspect she thinks her house round the corner is just the refectory), who is also a tortie cat :-)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Hello Everyone
Lovely Fred I'm alive but pretty new here so I don't much about you. I'm Fred, a lovely and very polite person with an amazing sense of humour, and I live on the island of Java. We have proper toilets but no bog roll.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread 5G morons
Lovely Fred Worth a few minutes https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-53285610/the-people-who-think-coronavirus-is-caused-by-5g
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat I feel I should use Peter O'Toole's line and ask "My God! Are you all still alive?":eek10: Seriously, it is lovely to come back and see so many familiar names still posting, and after so many years as well. I do hope the last ?12? years or...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Suggested Track Subject for another Day
Bill. MC How about a day of Trance? e.g.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day
Bill. MC
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread White music not allowed
Luna
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat Ah I have got you confused with someone else. The search was quite straightforward. I typed in Bowland Central and up came BC Forums!
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat I feel I should use Peter O'Toole's line and ask "My God! Are you all still alive?":eek10: Seriously, it is lovely to come back and see so many familiar names still posting, and after so many years as well. I do hope the last ?12? years or...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat Ah I have got you confused with someone else. The search was quite straightforward. I typed in Bowland Central and up came BC Forums!
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC