Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Can you see the hidden messages?
Plutonium Basically Chris you combine analysis of the possible letters, based on Morse code, and knowledge of what's possible in English. For example, the last letter could be A, but hardly any English words end in A (unlike, say, Spanish and Italian) so that...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread My Bumping Up Old Threads
sphinx I have no idea what he thinks about it. Nor what he thinks about anything else actually. :rolleyes:
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Good riddance to this evil b'stard
nicknotnicked Yes even the Council Tax non payers because they can't afford to pay...
Roco
4 Likes Roco liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pupils striking over climate change
Scrotnig This is the funniest thing I've read in ages...pupils nationally taking a day off to 'strike' about the 'lack of progress' on climate change! Loads of tv interviews with brainwashed stupid children...and better still, the teaching 'profession'...
Roco
4 Likes Roco liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread He's made sure he's OK.
Nice Fred The fact the man in the OP is a dick of the highest order doesn't mean he was wrong in his stance regarding Britain being far better out of Europe, he was clearly right. Marrying foreign nationals doesn't mean you're really pro Europe, it just...
Roco
4 Likes Roco liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread He's made sure he's OK.
Lord Ponsonby No, no, it's all yours. The people who voted remain are idiots.
Joe 90
Lord Ponsonby He hasn't posted anything relating to Cyprus that I'm aware of. Maybe the drink is making you see posts that aren't really there?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread QUIZ: What Fruit Should You Smell Like?
Lord Ponsonby Same as Luna.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread QUIZ: What Fruit Should You Smell Like?
Lord Ponsonby Same as Luna.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Male Genital Mutilation
Lord Ponsonby He's just done it in another thread. Splitting me sides here.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Male Genital Mutilation
Joe 90 Has he mentioned carers yet? That always brings the house down...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Male Genital Mutilation
Lord Ponsonby Of course it did, but then again after the amount of vodka you've poured down your neck, if he said that I was referring to kippers on toast you'd agree with him.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Forum meet
Dordie It's no thrill either in an Austin 7 Ruby.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Forum meet
Lord Ponsonby I don't think my carers would allow it.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Forum meet
superwoman Ooooh, that sounds interesting, have just checked I'm off work 18th 19th and 20th May. So I'm free :drive:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Forum meet
Lord Ponsonby I'll go if you are going, sweetness. :throb:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Supermarket shopping...
Chris Mitchell Half a groat?? They weren't that expensive in Sphinx's day!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Supermarket shopping...
Dordie I refer to it as 'Retail therapy' I thoroughly enjoy it. Sainsbury's for quality and choice.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Supermarket shopping...
Chris Mitchell We're very lucky in having a great butcher and three delis just round the corner, and an 800 year old market in the city centre a mile away (thankfully, the fruit and veg aren't that old). And a decent fishmonger just down the road from Scrot. I...
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Supermarket shopping...
Dordie Is a nice experience....more so Morrisons, which is about 8 miles from me. Not many people know this trick....you can DOUBLE that distance quite easily.....by forgetting to take your fucking wallet on the first trip.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby He hasn't posted anything relating to Cyprus that I'm aware of. Maybe the drink is making you see posts that aren't really there?
sphinx
Chris Mitchell It is, and I don't really see a problem with using it. I had no idea about that, and obviously I didn't know about the 2008 article until I Googled it. Nobody knows everything, and checking your facts - whether it's in an encyclopedia or on Google...
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Supermarket shopping...
Dordie Is a nice experience....more so Morrisons, which is about 8 miles from me. Not many people know this trick....you can DOUBLE that distance quite easily.....by forgetting to take your fucking wallet on the first trip.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Supermarket shopping...
Dordie I refer to it as 'Retail therapy' I thoroughly enjoy it. Sainsbury's for quality and choice.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Forum meet
Lord Ponsonby I don't think my carers would allow it.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC