Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Realistic ways to assassinate people
Luna Tie them, naked, to a wicker chair and make them read every one of your posts - out aloud!
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Plutonium Great to hear that it went well ... obviously it wasn't pleasant ... but if you can see better now, that's worth it.
Alice
5 Likes Alice liked a post by Dordie in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Dordie To say it was a 'Piece of cake' would be a lie..it wasn't, it was horrible, it it over now but, I go forward to my future of very bight images on the back of all your kind words.....THEY MEAN a lot... is something else. x
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What a Delightful Day!
Chris Mitchell I don't have anything on my face. I do, however, have a large growth extruding from my bollocks in that photo.
Reg Perrin
2 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Plutonium in the thread labour forcing "No deal"
Plutonium But getting back the OP, Labour are NOT "forcing" No Deal. Anyone who has read my posts on this forum will know that I am not Jeremy Corbyn's Number One fan. I resigned from the Labour Party because of him! So I'm not here in the business of...
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Realistic ways to assassinate people
Luna Tie them, naked, to a wicker chair and make them read every one of your posts - out aloud!
Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Realistic ways to assassinate people
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Realistic ways to assassinate people
Chris Mitchell Destroying Angel mushrooms, which grow in the UK (but aren't available at most branches of Sainsbury's). It takes a while for the effects to kick in, which can seem quite mild at first, and from which you appear to recover briefly. However, the...
Reg Perrin
Plutonium So, no answer, then. Bob, you like to blind people with science by posting fancy graphs and stats which you probably don't understand yourself. Not for the first time, I have called your bluff.
Reg Perrin
Plutonium What exactly do these figures prove, Bob? Why not talk me through them.
Reg Perrin
Plutonium Brexiteers make me laugh. They think that a country of 60 million with declining importance in the world, will have be able to push around a trading bloc of 400 million. And when we strike a trade deal with the USA, guess which side will be calling...
Plutonium
5 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Dordie in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Dordie To say it was a 'Piece of cake' would be a lie..it wasn't, it was horrible, it it over now but, I go forward to my future of very bight images on the back of all your kind words.....THEY MEAN a lot... is something else. x
Scrotnig
5 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Good luck, Dordie
LadyLush
5 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Fairy_Nuff Hope all goes well, Dordie. My dad had his done and never regretted it. :q1 x Edit: He swore by 'Viscotears' to keep his eyes lubricated after the ops.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Plutonium Hope it goes well, Dordie.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Chris Mitchell Good luck, Dordie!
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Nice Fred Yep. Hope you can read this next week
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Scrotnig Hope it all goes well.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Alice in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Alice All the best, Dordie, wishing you a speedy recovery.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Good luck, Dordie
Scrotnig Hope it all goes well.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Plutonium Well Fred, that's a prediction, like my own prediction in this thread and on this forum, and it will be proven right or wrong with the passage of time. However I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I have a pretty good track record of getting...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread We are not leaving
Reg Perrin You'll be laughing on the other side of your chapped arse when your Eastern European carers aren't there to put the sudocrem on.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread labour forcing "No deal"
Lord Ponsonby Plutonium is incredibly thick.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC