Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Stormy Weather
parsonstreet Yes it is hard to keep up with all the storms we've been having. My neighbours appear to be having a stormy row at the moment.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Fred's food
Lord Ponsonby Dog-on-a-stick would be a better bet.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread teeth..........are a nuisance
parsonstreet (((Superwoman)))) Sue them..
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Billy Bunter
Memnoch Topic drift (a bit) Is my memory normal? I can remember the phone number of the house we moved out of when I was six. I can remember the registration plate of every car ever owned by every member of my family all the way back to 1966, but I've...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Billy Bunter
superwoman https://30thcenturycomics.co.uk/extras/where-theres-a-will/happy-100th-billy-bunter/ Bunter, however, rolled on. From the prose-with-illustrations ‘story papers’ that preceded comics in the UK, he transitioned successfully to the comic-strip...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Early Spring Bird Calls
TheDruid 3X3 I have been seeing lots of Robins singing lately: 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Early Spring Bird Calls
Luna He is lovely, Kino, quite different from UK Robins in looks and song.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Early Spring Bird Calls
TheDruid 3X3 I have been seeing lots of Robins singing lately: 3X3
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread teeth..........are a nuisance
Nice Fred Get well soon
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Hybrids, Shmybrids
bill jarvis I think this thread should be bumped for those that missed it. It gives an indication of the state of education in our country, when we have a science school teacher making such simple mistakes. Then, when he realises what a fool he's made of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
Okami Itto Mayor Cheat is the name Mayor Pete (Pete Buttigieg) is known by since the debacle in Iowa (several posts back).
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
TheDruid 3X3 Did a quick Google. No - it is Not For Real. No one in the Election or anywhere else has the name 'Mayor Cheat'. 3X3 3X3
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Can you be racist against a Muslim?
Memnoch Flying a British flag in Britain = racist Flying any other flag in Britain = celebrating diversity
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Can you be racist against a Muslim?
Memnoch You can be racist against anyone. Opposing someone on the grounds of their religion is not racist. As usual, hypocrisy abounds: Slag off a muslim = racist. Slag off a christian = a hatful of pc points.
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where is Perrin?
Scrotnig Fled once his predictions that we'd stay in the EU turned out to be RONG. The democratic will of the people prevailed, and lefties only support that if they happen to agree with it.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Memnoch Don't you f'kin start! :D
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Chris Mitchell That would make more sense - but the flowers really do look like hawthorn: https://www.lovethegarden.com/uk-en/article/hawthorn-crataegus
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Chris Mitchell How about blackthorn, which apparently does bloom from March onwards? https://essitolling.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/beware-the-blackthorn-winter/
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Stormy Weather
Fairy_Nuff That was the first one. There was another a week later that they named Dennis. 'Our' mudlarker is clearly behind the times. :rolleyes:
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Luna In spite of storms, gales, rain, hail and snow - this lovely tree is in full blossom. Does anyone know what type of tree it is?
TheDruid 3X3
4 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Stormy Weather
Memnoch Would that be the God whose first commandment was "Go forth and multiply"? If God hates sex, who do you suppose invented it?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Luna It could be (according to RHS)) a Winter Flowering Cherry! As you say - much to early for Hawthorn - plus - it has no thorns or scent. Hawthorn has both. It is very pretty though.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A Sign of Spring?
parsonstreet Nothing is looking attractive in Bristol yet. It doesn't help living next to a motorway with graffiti and fly tipping.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread A Sign of Spring?
Luna In spite of storms, gales, rain, hail and snow - this lovely tree is in full blossom. Does anyone know what type of tree it is?
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Ask Memnoch anything
Luna Cantata 208 - was privileged to sing this, solo, in York Minster many years ago.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC