Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Quinn
Scrotnig It was probably just a friendly 'nip'. Cats do this sometimes as a show of affection. They don't draw blood and it doesn't hurt.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Leicester Remembrance Day
Dordie No, Chris, looks like the tunnel.
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2018/11/11/jeremy-corbyn-pictured-laying-wreath-with-international-terrorists-arms-dealers-and-mass-murderers/
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Harlow Carr gardens, Harrogate
Luna On Saturday I had a day out with friends at Harlow Carr Gardens, Harrogate. The Autumnal colours were lovely even though the sky was overcast. There were lots of interesting things to see - including a Troll, a Giant, and a few Dinosaurs! Given...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Donald Trump's way of respecting the fallen dead
Dordie You have no idea what I think. Get on with your waiting.
sphinx
nicknotnicked He was by far the best of two.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Lostock Gralam Remembrance Day
nicknotnicked Is that the Church of Lilliput?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Vienna Airport
Fork Me is where I am. I have a 4 hour wait. I was going to go into the city and have a look around but it's very foggy so I can't be bothered. I'll do it on the way back on Saturday. The first time ever that I've been on a plane that had to do a...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Harlow Carr gardens, Harrogate
Luna On Saturday I had a day out with friends at Harlow Carr Gardens, Harrogate. The Autumnal colours were lovely even though the sky was overcast. There were lots of interesting things to see - including a Troll, a Giant, and a few Dinosaurs! Given...
Dordie
nicknotnicked He was by far the best of two.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Parsonstreet Culture Thread
parsonstreet Can someone delete this thread please :spank:
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Lostock Gralam Remembrance Day
superwoman Our village unveiled a new memorial today, listing members of the forces who came from here and fought in the two wars.
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Lostock Gralam Remembrance Day
Scrotnig Somewhat in contrast to Chris's thread about the grand Leicester Remembrance Day... Regular readers of this illustrious organ may know that traditionally I venture to my home town of Sandbach for Remembrance Day. Not this year! All change!...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The only white guy in town
Nice Fred I'm in a town with no other white guys here. I'm glad they aren't racist
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Vienna Airport
Dordie Must not be denied my laughs.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Vienna Airport
Fork Me is where I am. I have a 4 hour wait. I was going to go into the city and have a look around but it's very foggy so I can't be bothered. I'll do it on the way back on Saturday. The first time ever that I've been on a plane that had to do a...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Harlow Carr gardens, Harrogate
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Leicester Remembrance Day
nicknotnicked On Saturday with a baccy run in mind we passed Flanders Fields, I had to explain to my passenger what they meant.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leicester Remembrance Day
Scrotnig I was there in 2016 - the cannon certainly does take you by surprise, even though it's clearly warned about in the programme! I think it adds a certain something to the occasion.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Lostock Gralam Remembrance Day
Luna That sounds very moving, Scrotnig.
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread And in the morning...
Dordie We shall remember them.
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Leicester Remembrance Day
Bill. MC Hey, thats my undercover! you've just blown it you kunt!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread This it the...
Dordie Time of year sphinx and I get our heads down and ponder what we shall do with our annual pension bonus....I suppose, like other years we might buy ourselves a few tea bags.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Lostock Gralam Remembrance Day
Scrotnig Somewhat in contrast to Chris's thread about the grand Leicester Remembrance Day... Regular readers of this illustrious organ may know that traditionally I venture to my home town of Sandbach for Remembrance Day. Not this year! All change!...
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Lostock Gralam Remembrance Day
superwoman Our village unveiled a new memorial today, listing members of the forces who came from here and fought in the two wars.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC