Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Happy St George's Day
parsonstreet Happy Saint Georges to my white English chums. And a happy whatever day it is to you my fellow Barbarian heathen goat sacrificing foreigners.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Naked - 2
Luna Thank you for the warning!
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread almost
superwoman No!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread almost
TheDruid 3X3 I could use a 24 Hr of Fasting with the amount of Fat I have. 3X3
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread almost
superwoman No!
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread almost
Luna There is a lot I do not agree with about the Islamic religion but, at the same time, I do not like to see articles like this being taken as truth when, clearly, they are not. Government/Councils/Social Workers/Uncle Tom Cobley and all - keep...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread almost
Luna It is a misleading article - however old it may be - and those who wrote it obviously did not do their homework very well. 'The Muslims' don't care if anyone else eats or not. From the end of the article:-
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Pluto's dilemma
Plutonium There are "processes" everywhere, nobody is denying that. But "due process" has a specific legal meaning. Google it. All your OP refers to is my "outrage", which is a bit vague, is it not? I suggest the onus is on you to define exactly what my...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Pluto's dilemma
Plutonium Lay off the vodka.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Happy St George's Day
Fork Me Corbyn wants to make all four of them bank holidays for the whole UK.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Happy St George's Day
Chris Mitchell I think it should be a Bank Holiday in England. Scotland gets St. Andrew's Day off, Wales gets St. David's Day off, and I think Northern Ireland gets St. Patrick's Day off. Since he's also patron saint of Ethiopia, Portugal, Palestine and Malta, and...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Happy St George's Day
Fork Me Corbyn wants to make all four of them bank holidays for the whole UK.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Nice Fred Mine has an English flag. Must be using different browsers as I'm sure you aren't a clueless tosser.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread almost
Nice Fred Yes, it bloody would
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread almost
superwoman No!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Happy St George's Day
Nice Fred Support Palestine with your flag of St George.
Fork Me
4 Likes Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread almost
superwoman No!
Fork Me
4 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread almost
Luna There is a lot I do not agree with about the Islamic religion but, at the same time, I do not like to see articles like this being taken as truth when, clearly, they are not. Government/Councils/Social Workers/Uncle Tom Cobley and all - keep...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread almost
Nice Fred I think I'm the most experienced poster here when I comes to meeting Muslims so, with more than a little confidence, I state the vast majority are pretty much the same as everyone else, that meaning they're a lot more likely to be concerned about...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Happy St George's Day
Scrotnig Our flag is up. :s3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Happy St George's Day
Chris Mitchell Happy St. George's Day! Though celebrating a day dedicated to a Palestinian who couldn't speak English might not go down too well with a lot of posters on BC.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Happy St George's Day
Scrotnig Our flag is up. :s3
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread almost
Nice Fred I think I'm the most experienced poster here when I comes to meeting Muslims so, with more than a little confidence, I state the vast majority are pretty much the same as everyone else, that meaning they're a lot more likely to be concerned about...
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread almost
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread almost
Luna It is a misleading article - however old it may be - and those who wrote it obviously did not do their homework very well. 'The Muslims' don't care if anyone else eats or not. From the end of the article:-

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC