Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread ‘I’ll do whatever the f**k I want’,
Bill. MC I bet the next thing he does, is to remove the silencer from the exhaust and to play hard core house music at full volume on his car stereo.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread ‘I’ll do whatever the f**k I want’,
Bill. MC I bet the next thing he does, is to remove the silencer from the exhaust and to play hard core house music at full volume on his car stereo.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread ‘I’ll do whatever the f**k I want’,
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Has anyone noticed...
Dordie How fucking weird Theresa may looks?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Had a delicious lunch today!
Dordie Both the above lines most emphatically apply to me. I agree entirely. Sounds like Iytie muck. :dohh:
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread Did you all know ...
superwoman He's hiding in his underground cellar............don't expect help from that quarter!
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread Had a delicious lunch today!
sphinx Sounds a bit foreign......Not suitable for Dordie and self. :-| (I'm not at all keen on pasta anyway.):head:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Did you all know ...
superwoman He's hiding in his underground cellar............don't expect help from that quarter!
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by sphinx in the thread ‘I’ll do whatever the f**k I want’,
sphinx A 97-YEAR-OLD who can do whatever he fucking feels like has confirmed his intention to do exactly that. After causing a car crash, Philip Mountbatten, from Norfolk, Berkshire, Aberdeenshire, and Belgravia, asked what anyone was going to do to...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by sphinx in the thread Got that f**king grouse though, says Philip
sphinx THE Duke of Edinburgh’s impulsive attempt to bag a ‘bloody cheeky’ grouse with his Land Rover was successful, he has confirmed. Prince Philip was leaving the Sandringham estate when he spotted the grouse, which had earned his enmity by brazenly...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread Did you all know ...
sphinx Doubtful. :-s I think he has misplaced his suit of shining armour.:-|
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread ‘I’ll do whatever the f**k I want’,
Luna He knew he was safe - breathalysers can't detect embalming fluids!
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread ‘I’ll do whatever the f**k I want’,
Reg Perrin No shit.
sphinx
superwoman Poor Pluto ☹️
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Fed up of her now!
Luna While I agree that the stupid old fool who caused the accident should not be allowed behind the wheel again - it ain't going to happen. He will carry on doing exactly what he likes - even if he eventually kills someone. He is not going to...
superwoman
Nice Fred Remove the hard drive in order to protect your data. It doesn't matter if you break something. Smash the drive with a hammer Stick the rest of the computer up Pluto's arsehole.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Fed up of her now!
Luna While I agree that the stupid old fool who caused the accident should not be allowed behind the wheel again - it ain't going to happen. He will carry on doing exactly what he likes - even if he eventually kills someone. He is not going to...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Happy Birthday!
sphinx Never mind....just pretend it is, and have a wonderful day anyway. :teeth:
sphinx
Dordie A menace, a danger, pig ignorant and couldn't give a toss for the 'peasants'.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread ‘I’ll do whatever the f**k I want’,
Dordie I shall not visit Hunstanton until that old bastard is dead or has his licence revoked. He's a menace.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread ‘I’ll do whatever the f**k I want’,
Reg Perrin No shit.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread Happy Birthday!
sphinx Have a wonderful day!! :hug: :s5
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread ‘I’ll do whatever the f**k I want’,
bill jarvis How rood.
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Did you all know ...
nicknotnicked And here was me thinking Pluto was actually going to collide with Planet Earth, wishful I know...
sphinx
bill jarvis I don't know why he needs to drive, I'm sure there's plenty of servants who could chauffeur him to wherever he needs to go.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC