Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
bill jarvis In my opinion, yes.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Simpson's Law
Luna Do you really pay so much attention to a lousy american cartoon ?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread QUIZ: What Breed of Horse Are You?
Fairy_Nuff I got the same as Scrot... that's twice in a week now. This is not good. It's a shame... etc :(
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I'm going on my holidays
Fork Me I fly to Athens on July 12th. I have a ticket for the Athens Rocks festival on the 13th with Slayer headlining. Then England bound on the 15th. I come back to Cyprus sometime in late August.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread I'm going on my holidays
Dordie I'll have to wait three days to see how this pans out, I shall be in Poland....The REAL thing. 5 am I am off. Home sometime on Saturday.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Everyone Should be Paid the Same
superwoman The sun is shining 😁
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Everyone Should be Paid the Same
Nice Fred Troll shit. Nice out today, isn't it?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I'm going on my holidays
Fork Me I fly to Athens on July 12th. I have a ticket for the Athens Rocks festival on the 13th with Slayer headlining. Then England bound on the 15th. I come back to Cyprus sometime in late August.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread I'm going on my holidays
Dordie I'll have to wait three days to see how this pans out, I shall be in Poland....The REAL thing. 5 am I am off. Home sometime on Saturday.
Luna
Fork Me No. That's a YouTuber doing a cover.
Luna
Fork Me A different songwriter case. In 1972 Mott The Hoople released All The Young Dudes, a song written by David Bowie. However, David Bowie himself, also in 1972, recorded the song as well. SO can we assume that the Bowie version is the original...
Luna
Fork Me Mentor Williams wrote it but he didn't record it. The first person to actually record it, and therefore the original, was swamp rocker, John Henry Kurtz.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Simpson's Law
Memnoch Not particularly, but I'm attuned to that kind of statement. I would have noticed it whatever the context.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread QUIZ: What Breed of Horse Are You?
superwoman You Are a Thoroughbred Horse You are hyper, energetic, and even a little high strung. You love to compete, and you're always up for a friendly race. You love to be on the go, and you never stick around for long. People accuse you of always running...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread QUIZ: What Breed of Horse Are You?
Scrotnig You Are an Appaloosa Horse You are extremely independent and even a little stubborn. You always do your own thing. You have an amazing endurance, and you can soldier on through almost anything. You're one tough cookie. You are quite intelligent...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Sloppy Joe
Memnoch Your species seems to have an unusual anatomy.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin I bet he doesn't know the colour of a hedge sparrows egg.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Nice to know it's not just BC!
Joe 90 I didn’t, I asked you. Presumably your idea of a holiday is packing your Primark tracksuit bottoms and faded Che Guevara tee-shirt, travelling all the way to a foreign country, necking a couple of litres of vodka and having another row with Mrs...
Reg Perrin
BobBobson Yer a cock yer a cock yer a cock. Let me see, I gave my money to Kraken and Bitfinex, UNREGULATED exchanges. Bitfinex servers in Hong Kong, business registered in British Virgin Islands, and offices in San Francisco. So their fiscal laws come...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Joe, explained
Joe 90 Oh. Did this happen during one of your vodka induced comas?
sphinx
Joe 90 I’m just flattered that a ‘busy’ chap like you considers me worthy of his precious time. Not that I’m suggesting you’re a complete fraud, or anything. :nod:
sphinx
Joe 90 Do you consider yourself one of them, Reg? I’m shit scared, Reg. Do you reckon I should scarper?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Nice to know it's not just BC!
Joe 90 He’s fuming! How could anyone possibly conclude otherwise?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Nice to know it's not just BC!
Joe 90 I didn’t, I asked you. Presumably your idea of a holiday is packing your Primark tracksuit bottoms and faded Che Guevara tee-shirt, travelling all the way to a foreign country, necking a couple of litres of vodka and having another row with Mrs...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I'm going on my holidays
Memnoch It's going to be really great. In the midst of sun-drenched beaches, art, history, architecture and magnificent scenery I'm going to charge up my pad and have a slanging match with Joe. It'll be just as if I was really at home. In fact everyone will...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC