Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
bill jarvis When "islamophobia" (which is an incorrect term) will maybe stop, is when they stop cutting soldier's heads off and parading down roads with signs reading "kill the infidels".
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Dordie in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
Dordie = Scum of the earth.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Guess what.
Reg Perrin No, Little'Un's completed her training as a Social worker and will commence her job on 1st of April. After my departure the world has had to wait a whole year for a replacement but I'm sure she's up to the job. She will of course continue as a...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Missing student Libby Squire
Plutonium This is a terrible tragedy, the waste of a promising young life, and we all hope that the perpetrator/s will be brought to justice. But what I have to say is this. Why is the national media so selective in reporting cases like this? In Milton...
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
Nice Fred I condemn any and all attacks based on bigotry, xenophobia, bigotry, and/or any other type of stupidity.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Guess what.
Lord Ponsonby Well yes, but if social work is all she can get......
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread When's Easter?
Dordie Starts on Good Friday
parsonstreet
BobBobson The public are idiots with a long history of demanding shit that is really bad for them. Whilst the anti-WiFi movement may have it's fair share of hatstandry, it is also has a huge amount of research scientists and health professionals standing up...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson No. If you want to abolish Brexit, then you hate democracy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Guess what.
parsonstreet You can never be overqualified to be a social worker. :welcome:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Guess what.
Lord Ponsonby She tried everything else.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Reg Perrin A bit like a broken leg will result from a blow with a sledge hammer.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Guess what.
Joe 90 You're on your second bottle of Vod? Ok......your third.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson and how many remainers are marching several hundred mile in protest at the course of democracy being fulfilled?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Chris Mitchell I wonder if it falls off when she has a cheese and pickle sandwich?
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
bill jarvis The queen had one in 1953
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Fork Me There's one person to blame for this mess, he caused it and then fled. David Cameron.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson and how many remainers are marching several hundred mile in protest at the course of democracy being fulfilled?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Members, Comrades....
Dordie Our leaders are running us as a third world country.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Scrotnig I find I cannot disagree with the Forker on this. Cameron had no business calling the referendum in the first place, it was done to win an election with no thought as to how to go about it should Leave win. Since then the government has clearly...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
BobBobson More than once! But you are not allowed to about that either!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
Bill. MC or paedophillia or maybe even animal cruelty.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
bill jarvis When "islamophobia" (which is an incorrect term) will maybe stop, is when they stop cutting soldier's heads off and parading down roads with signs reading "kill the infidels".
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Members, Comrades....
Dordie If she is not ousted pretty quick this country is finished.
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Dordie in the thread Birmingham mosques attacked
Dordie More mosque attacks last night in Birmingham.........At least someone is registering their contempt for having Islam foisted on us. Why do they live here....fuck off to an Islamic country.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC