Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Reg Perrin I think my mum and dad got one from the Pope too. A German Pope, which was met with a great deal of cognitive dissonance.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Scrotnig A little self indulgence never hurt anyone. Congratulations! :s3
NotLaup
6 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Fairy_Nuff To be a little self indulgent... I have just returned from the lakes, where we celebrated our wedding anniversary :throb: Today marks thirty years since we 'got together' as a couple. I wasn't sure it would happen, I could very easily not have...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!" thread
Scrotnig Kids who think they are trans have mental health issues & should be treated as such, not by simply pandering to their wishes. I CAN’T SAY THAT!!
wishingwell
6 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Fairy_Nuff To be a little self indulgent... I have just returned from the lakes, where we celebrated our wedding anniversary :throb: Today marks thirty years since we 'got together' as a couple. I wasn't sure it would happen, I could very easily not have...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Terry and June
Scrotnig You’re right…they would not.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Terry and June
Chris Mitchell It's an interesting one. At the time, those two programmes were quite enlightened and tackling the racism of the day. But the context is different now.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Princess Kate
Luna What a very handsome chap!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Terry and June
Luna Good grief! I bet they would not dare show repeats of 'Love thy neighbour' or 'til death us do part' ! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Thy_Neighbour_(1972_TV_series) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_Death_Us_Do_Part
Scrotnig
6 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
wishingwell Cheers Fairy!, I read the thread initially as "for once it's my tum" so was wondering why you were going out eating. Have to go and Google now what you are meant to exchange on your thirtieth.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
wishingwell Cheers Fairy!, I read the thread initially as "for once it's my tum" so was wondering why you were going out eating. Have to go and Google now what you are meant to exchange on your thirtieth.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Chris Mitchell That's lovely, congratulations FN and here's to even more wonderful decades!
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Reg Perrin Good for you FN
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Terry and June
NotLaup I reckon it all traces back to Scrot voting TORY that time.....He is the butterfly that caused the chaos... and I am TRiGgEred
Chris Mitchell
6 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Luna in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Luna What a fantastic heartwarming post, Fairy_Nuff, Congratulations to you both and I wish you many more happy years to come.:s5
Luna
6 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Joe 90
6 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Just for once it's my turn...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Terry and June
NotLaup I reckon it all traces back to Scrot voting TORY that time.....He is the butterfly that caused the chaos... and I am TRiGgEred
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Criminal Record Checks!
Reg Perrin i think as Bob has indicated some crimes fall off Disclosure and Barring forms (because that's what they're called now) but some jobs or roles, such as those working with or adopting children or working with vulnerable adults require employers to...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread How Do You Like Your Steak
wishingwell Best left on the cow, druid should start a thread for veggie alternatives to meat call it " Ham None" Here's one to start https://www.theguardian.com/food/2023/jan/07/how-to-turn-over-ripe-banana-skins-into-bacon-recipe-zero-waste-cooking
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread How Do You Like Your Steak
Luna Used in olden times for burning Witches I believe!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Terry and June
Reg Perrin Tell me again......who's in charge at the moment?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Terry and June
Reg Perrin I remember seeing Terry Scott down a sidestreet in Newcastle City centre one lazy, pissed, college day, afternoon in the late 70's. He must have been performing at the Theatre Royal or something. It was bizarre seeing him simply wandering around the...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •