Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
BobBobson Which sounds a bit like the Mark of the Best 666 dystopia that the 'conspiracy' theorists have been talking about for years. Just get the Vaxx-Pass QR codes into an implantable chip on your arm, in which all your financial transactions and social...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Semitic Paganism
Bill. MC It has sometimes been claimed that the Hebrews/Jews obtained their Qabbalistic knowledge from either the Egyptians or the Babalonians.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Semitic Paganism
Bill. MC It has sometimes been claimed that the Hebrews/Jews obtained their Qabbalistic knowledge from either the Egyptians or the Babalonians.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Semitic Paganism
Chris Mitchell So? Adolf Hitler and Winston Churchill didn't like each other very much, but they both came from Germanic tribes and spoke Germanic languages closely related to each other. Jews and Arabs today have a sometimes fractious relationship with each...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Semitic Paganism
Chris Mitchell So? Adolf Hitler and Winston Churchill didn't like each other very much, but they both came from Germanic tribes and spoke Germanic languages closely related to each other. Jews and Arabs today have a sometimes fractious relationship with each...
Luna
Fork Me
Luna
Plutonium Have a nice day yourself, Bob.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Covid Camping
Fork Me No, there were always lots of languages, or probably more correctly dialects, none of them were called Serbo-Croat, they formed a continuum (a spectrum, if you like) of dialects/languages. It was Tito that created a standard language based on one of...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Semitic Paganism
Bill. MC Are you sure about that? maybe it was Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz. Nevertheless if you want a deeper insight into pagan mysticism then you should study mathematics. The initiates of the Greek and maybe even Egyptian mystery schools had to study...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 39 - Lyrics
Luna Marble Halls written by Michael William Balfe recorded by Eithne Ni Bhraonain (Enya) I dreamt I dwelt in marble halls With vassals and serfs at my side, And of all who assembled within those walls That I was the hope and the pride. I had riches...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Fork Me Stropometer
TheDruid 3X3 So here is an Admin Type doing a Old Thread Bump. Naughty Naughty Naughty to you Admin Type for doing the Evil Deed of Thread Bumping! The Penalty will be 20 Lashes with a Wet Spaghetti Noodle! 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread The Fork Me Stropometer
Plutonium I think I've given you and Reg a pretty good thrashing, actually.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Covid Camping
Reg Perrin Similarly, the controversy regarding the Gavriol Princips plaque in Sarajevo didn't exist because the residents of Sarajevo disapproved of something commemorating an assassination, but because the assassination of the head of Austria Hungary an...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Trump race
Reg Perrin Incidentally, watching "Trump takes on the World" I was struck by how much footage was available to the documentary makers and how much information was available that was never presented by the mainstream media, .....ever actually, and not just...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Covid Camping
Fork Me A couple more for you. As you may be aware there's been a lot of tension between Greece and the country now called North Macedonia, When it became independent it called itself Macedonia, a move which lead to Greece, and some countries sympathetic to...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Covid Camping
Reg Perrin Similarly, the controversy regarding the Gavriol Princips plaque in Sarajevo didn't exist because the residents of Sarajevo disapproved of something commemorating an assassination, but because the assassination of the head of Austria Hungary an...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Covid Camping
Fork Me A couple more for you. As you may be aware there's been a lot of tension between Greece and the country now called North Macedonia, When it became independent it called itself Macedonia, a move which lead to Greece, and some countries sympathetic to...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Covid Camping
Luna I am enjoying the photos and information in this thread - Thanks to all concerned.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Having fun in the kitchen!
Memnoch Speaking of potatoes, I had boxties for the first time today. What a brilliant, simple thing. I have oft extolled the versatile virtues of the humble Yorkshire pudding, and now I have another easy string to my 'do-anything-you-want-with-it' bow. ...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Erotic driving
Lovely Fred These are fine examples
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Oversight corrected
Memnoch Some mental disabilities have been added to the list of underlying conditions that make people more vulnerable to Covid. Hopefully this will include paranoid delusional raving hatstand nutbags so Scrot can get his jab straight away. :)
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by superwoman in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
superwoman maybe this?
sphinx
Bill. MC Vaccine passport - an euphemism for compulsory vaccimations.
sphinx
BobBobson What the fuck are we heading towards? This is why there needs to be total fucking carnage, FAST with these vaccines. If you have had it, or will get it just for an easy life, then I want you to suffer auto-immune disorder hell.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Frozen Dinners Suck
Memnoch Have you seen his home made meals? Someone has sure as hell beaten them... with a very large blunt instrument.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC