Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Reg Perrin The analogy is wrong though. A more accurate one would be, "Who's going to support a team, go to every match, but turn your back each time a certain player gets the ball" ...and furthermore, and rather amusingly, thinks that player actually gives a...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Reg Perrin You wo lucky......
Alice
6 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Scrotnig You've obviously never heard of Stoke City!
Lord Ponsonby
6 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Memnoch?
bill jarvis He makes you look one......Mind you that's not difficult.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Where's Memnoch?
bill jarvis He makes you look one......Mind you that's not difficult.
Joe 90
6 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Style of Music Do You Like?
sphinx I have to admit that I had only heard of a handful of the names listed...and didn't like them much anyway. :-s You Like Active Rock There's no other way to say it: you love to rock out! And you're not afraid of cranking up the tunes. You love...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread QUIZ: What Style of Music Do You Like?
Scrotnig What we haven't done for a while, is a quiz. So here goes: What Style of Music Do You Like?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Stars
sphinx
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Stars
sphinx the usual oldie from me. :D
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Barbers and Hairdressers
Scrotnig St Etienne - You're In A Bad Way. A somewhat tenuous link, however the song contains these lyrics: Jeans are old And your hair's all wrong Don't you know that crew cuts and trainers are out again? On top of that, it's a fantastic song that dates...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Barbers and Hairdressers
Luna Something gentle -
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread A - Z OF POETS
Luna Edmund Spenser 1552-1599 - Famous for "The Faerie Queen" - one of the longest poems in the English language.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Doug in the thread The Midlands restrictions aren't working
Doug The Midlands restrictions aren't working. This was Birmingham yesterday.
Chris Mitchell
6 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread Where's Memnoch?
sphinx Memnoch yesterday:- :throw8:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Eddie Tranter in the thread Sign on toilet door
Eddie Tranter Mrs Tranter and I were at a railway station yesterday. I was 'caught short' and needed to pay an urgent visit to the public toilets on the station platform. To my UTTER DISGOOST, the station staff had placed the following notice on all the...
sphinx
6 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Suggestions for Track of the Day
Luna Was NI not included when we did 'Ireland' on 5th August? Mind you - Forkers is right - some lovely music available from there!
Plutonium
6 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Memnoch?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A - Z OF POETS
Scrotnig Geoffrey Chaucer (1343 - 1400)
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread A - Z OF POETS
sphinx John Donne (1572 - 1631) wrote the famous *For whom the bell tolls* poem
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 16 - School and/or Teachers
misty15 Heart of A Teacher by Paula J. Fox The child arrives like a mystery box… with puzzle pieces inside some of the pieces are broken or missing… and others just seem to hide But the HEART of a teacher can sort them out… and help the child to see the...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Barbers and Hairdressers
Scrotnig St Etienne - You're In A Bad Way. A somewhat tenuous link, however the song contains these lyrics: Jeans are old And your hair's all wrong Don't you know that crew cuts and trainers are out again? On top of that, it's a fantastic song that dates...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC