Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Here comes your next jab
Scrotnig Then you won't take any vaccine, ever. No vaccine is 100% effective. No vaccine (or any medicine) can ever guarantee no side effects. But they are rare. Also 'side effetcs' can mean a mild headache or sore arm!'Bad' side effects are exceptionally...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log, Stardate 202201-24
Alice Seriously? I've been against lockdowns and the mass hysteria from the start and was what I suppose you would term, vaccine hesitant. So yes, I've taken a risk and I won't have any further vaccines if I don't have to, but that was my decision and you...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the week 48 - Meat Loaf
Scrotnig Actually it was a blackboard:
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Here comes your next jab
Scrotnig Then you won't take any vaccine, ever. No vaccine is 100% effective. No vaccine (or any medicine) can ever guarantee no side effects. But they are rare. Also 'side effetcs' can mean a mild headache or sore arm!'Bad' side effects are exceptionally...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Here comes your next jab
BobBobson Perhaps something to do with 40p per shot versus £72 per shot.....all at the governments (aka taxpayers) expense of course.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Scrotnig's Flouncing Log, Stardate 202201-24
Alice Day 3. Headache all but gone, no other aches or pains, coughing occasionally. I think I've kicked Omicron's arse, it wasn't a patch on the first variant I had back in March 2020. That was a bit of a bugger. I feel like a fraud even being off now.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the week 48 - Meat Loaf
Scrotnig Better than that, he even went on stage with a pointy stick and a flipchart and explained it, this was filmed and is widely available.
Lord Ponsonby
Luna 12th of Never - not doing any more!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I donít like children
Scrotnig Gasp no.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I donít like children
Scrotnig No but there is a bit of an expectation.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 85 - Rain
misty15 When that I was and a little tiny boy (With hey, ho, the wind and the rain)” By William Shakespeare (from Twelfth Night) When that I was and a little tiny boy, With hey, ho, the wind and the rain, A foolish thing was but a toy, For the...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 85 - Rain
Luna Two well known authors to sart us off:- Rain by Robert Louis Stevenson The rain is raining all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 85 - Rain
Luna Rhythm of the Rain by John Gummoe Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain Telling me just what a fool I've been I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain And let me be alone again The only girl I care about has gone away Looking for a brand...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 85 - Rain
misty15 Rain Ballad The sun is laughing, it's shining beautifully People go outside rejoicing. It's cool, it's bright, it's dazzling! Quite inconspicuous, ending the cloud pushes itself in front of the golden ball. And so it will: The cloud loves the rain....
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Here comes your next jab
BobBobson You need to learn to be more trusting Scrotnig. Pfizer really cares about you and your health. What? You are worried about the multiple historical criminal proceedings against them:...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I donít like children
Scrotnig There. I said it. I didnít like children when I was one myself, so Iím hardly going to start now.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Supermarkets still insisting on masks
Scrotnig Well, I don't believe the world is controlled by alien Jewish lizards so that doesn't apply to me. It's alien MUSLIM lizards, obviously. Alien Jewish lizards are SOOOO 2010's.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I donít like children
Scrotnig There. I said it. I didnít like children when I was one myself, so Iím hardly going to start now.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Supermarkets still insisting on masks
Plutonium Yeah, so basically the whole thing is bollocks. Nobody challenges the people who don't wear masks, so why wear a mask? It's purely voluntary.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 85 - Rain
misty15 Rain Ballad The sun is laughing, it's shining beautifully People go outside rejoicing. It's cool, it's bright, it's dazzling! Quite inconspicuous, ending the cloud pushes itself in front of the golden ball. And so it will: The cloud loves the rain....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Here comes your next jab
Fork Me He's still posting elsewhere.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Here comes your next jab
Plutonium Absolutely correct. I recall that the long standing poster on this forum, Nicknotnicked, died suddenly in his sleep. He had no health problems AFAIK, and he was looking forward to starting a new job. I don't know what the cause of death was, but it...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Here comes your next jab
Alice Not sure how old you are, Bob, a bit younger than me I'm guessing. But once you reach a certain age, and this is before Covid, you start to find people in your social circle dying, unexpectedly, after a short illness, or even in tragic...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the week 48 - Meat Loaf
Scrotnig Better than that, he even went on stage with a pointy stick and a flipchart and explained it, this was filmed and is widely available.
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 85 - Rain
Luna Rhythm of the Rain by John Gummoe Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain Telling me just what a fool I've been I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain And let me be alone again The only girl I care about has gone away Looking for a brand...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC