Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread How are you preparing for your death?
bill jarvis I was going to respond but when I saw at the bottom of your post, that you are a Corbyn supporter, you lost all credibilty.
Memnoch
6 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Well that was even more surreal than the original dinner. When we arrived a member of school staff showed us through to a classroom in the very old part of the school. Not a room I'd ever been in. Room 5. So when we went in, I wittily quipped...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Smelly food in public
Memnoch A woman has been fined £1500 for complaining about a smelly egg on a train. She went to court accused of racially motivated abuse because the person she complained about is a foreigner. What they actually fined her for was intentionally causing...
superwoman
Fork Me I see the protesters in Hong-Kong set fire to a Christmas tree in a mall. Damn right this time of year.
superwoman
Memnoch The Northern Echo published Charlie Donaghy's obituary. Charlie is in fact alive and well. Hardly the first time a death has been erroneously reported, and yet... Donaghy’s family said they were devastated by the inaccuracy of the report. ...
Chris Mitchell
6 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Well that was even more surreal than the original dinner. When we arrived a member of school staff showed us through to a classroom in the very old part of the school. Not a room I'd ever been in. Room 5. So when we went in, I wittily quipped...
Nice Fred
Chris Mitchell Apparently, Muhammad's flag bearer was called Ey-up.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Got a job interview today
bill jarvis Start from the bottom.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Fred's food
superwoman Best way to eat frosties !! :D
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Misrepresenting having Children
superwoman apparently you need these (according to Parsonstreet)https://www.boots.com/Milton-Sterilising-Tablets-40pack- :)
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Important things are happening
Nice Fred Is there? How capitalist of them
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread False Expenses Claims
Memnoch Seriously? You can't tell the difference between taking something from someone against their will and deceiving them into giving it to you willingly? And there was me thinking you were smart. Oh, hang on... no I wasn't. Ever.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are you preparing for your death?
Memnoch And protein is an essential part of my diet, but saying that doesn't prove that I know what it is. Try again. How low to pitch when I explain to you what a statistical analysis is. You may as well know, there are at least four people on this board...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Venice Is Underwater!
Memnoch So, if climate change is the reason for the worst flooding for 50 years what was the cause of the even worse one 50 years ago? And the even worse one 20 years before that? And the fact that Canaletto's paintings made over 200 years ago clearly show...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Dordie in the thread Hidden illness and disability
Dordie Parsonstreet.......you know nothing, your quest to project yourself as knowledgeable is a total failure. In truth you are thick as shit.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Noisy Eaters
Memnoch Oh FFS get over yourself. So some sounds piss you off. It doesn't need a stupid name. It doesn't make you special. In fact it's the only thing you've ever said about yourself that's even remotely normal. God, you must hate that.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread New heights in supertrolling
Okami Itto And when they find out that Fred is really a right wing racist homophobic religious bigot with small boys syndrome (downstairs) and a (blatant) latent homosexual they'll positively split (their sides with laughter).
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are you preparing for your death?
Memnoch I'm sure he can, but let's assume that I don't know what one of those is. Explain it to me. In your own words.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Misrepresenting having Children
Memnoch For the singular reason that you read it in one of your filosofy pamphlets and assumed it was an intellectual position and that people would think you are smart if you repeat it. It isn't and we don't cos you're not. HTH
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Noisy Eaters
Memnoch Yapping dogs piss me off. Why? Because to me it's a bloody annoying noise that I can't tune out. Same goes for screaming brats, buzzing insects and New Zealand accents. Doesn't mean I suffer from some bullshit made-up condition that some clueless...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Who is responsible for bad Character?
Memnoch The bit about puffins being classed as fish was recent... 17th Century. The prohibition against meat on Friday must therefore be older than that. Ah, well, you see my only vice is tiddlywinks and the local club only plays on Fridays so I can't...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Noisy Eaters
Scrotnig I work with at least three really noisy eaters. Chom, chew, slobber, all the time, and then they talk with their mouth full as well. It's bloody disgusting. One person is eating literally all day. Every minute of every day, you this lip...
sphinx
Nice Fred That could be why he got a 2 and a half grand payout for wrongful arrest.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by wishingwell in the thread False Expenses Claims
wishingwell Fraud v Theft, not sure which carries the harshest punishment, blind eyes are usually turned to both, unless of course if it is someone who is claiming benefits and does a days work on the side, they Rightwallers usually demand the death penalty
sphinx
Memnoch The Northern Echo published Charlie Donaghy's obituary. Charlie is in fact alive and well. Hardly the first time a death has been erroneously reported, and yet... Donaghy’s family said they were devastated by the inaccuracy of the report. ...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC