Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Young Ones - Doctor Martens Boots
Scrotnig This is an all time classic. https://www.facebook.com/alexeisayleofficial/videos/dr-martens-boots-the-young-ones/10153756784859538 Can't embed it sorry.....it's had embedding disabled.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Santa Clause Comes To Town
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I found one of my Favorite Christmas Specials that I enjoyed when I was a Kid! It is available on YouTube!: It was made in the 1970s and I am watching it for first time in Years.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Shooting in Strasbourg
Nice Fred Apart from getting basic facts like independence in 1945 wrong, dead communists are hardly a serious problem. Live communists are but the dead versions are of little concern. Perhaps you'd also enjoy knowing about US support for getting rid...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread QUIZ: What Major Human Emotion Are You?
Luna You Are Joy You are the type of person who has found inner-peace and freedom from worry. You know how to be joyful. You simply enjoy life to the fullest. You are very satisfied with what you have been given. You think positively and act with...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Major Human Emotion Are You?
sphinx You Are Love You find it easy to love. First of all, you love yourself - and that's extremely important. You truly love your friends, and you even have a special love for all of humanity. Other people mean a lot to you. You find it easy to express...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Bill Jarvis and Disabled
parsonstreet Yes I absentmindedly omitted this detail and have thoroughly scolded myself. :tvhorror:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Operation Entebbe
nicknotnicked Idi Amin was a lunatic.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Operation Entebbe
nicknotnicked Waiting for Pluto to call me a liar...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Xmas Window Paintings
TheDruid 3X3 Here is the Xmas Window Painting at the Otter Coop Filing Station nearby where I Work: It is a Painting of a group of Xmas Bears. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I need a social workers advice.
Joe 90 No.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread What do you think should happen now?
Lord Ponsonby Google
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Well - that was fun ... not!
Fork Me I've had a nice peaceful, relaxing day, ripping vinyl to a hard drive. Now I've ordered a kebab.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Well - that was fun ... not!
Luna Wanted to be in the loft to drag the Christmas decorations out of hibernation. The lights for said loft are on an extension lead that has be plugged into a socket in the hall - so - up ladder, uncoil lead, down ladder, plug in - plastic bits of plug...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread What are you doing today?
Lord Ponsonby Holding the ladder.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread What are you doing today?
Luna I am going to shimmy up the loft ladder - bring down the Christmas decorations - and annoy the cats by putting up cards, baubles, tinsel, Santas, Snowmen and Reindeer all over the place!
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread There are 99 songs hidden in this picture.
Luna Gypsy woman
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Operation Entebbe
nicknotnicked Idi Amin was a lunatic.
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Well - that was fun ... not!
Luna Wanted to be in the loft to drag the Christmas decorations out of hibernation. The lights for said loft are on an extension lead that has be plugged into a socket in the hall - so - up ladder, uncoil lead, down ladder, plug in - plastic bits of plug...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Operation Entebbe
nicknotnicked When we went to SA in 1968 we had to land at Entebbe to refuel due to high winds over Southern Africa, we were on a VC10 aircraft, the place was full of armed, hostile guards, shithole. The movie showed nothing. It is in the middle of Lake Victoria.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread What are you doing today?
Lord Ponsonby Holding the ladder.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread What are you doing today?
Lord Ponsonby For Luna. The world doesn't revolve around you and your homoerotic fantasies.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What do you think should happen now?
Fork Me 127
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What do you think should happen now?
Chris Mitchell No, YOU don't like foreigners. I've never had a problem with the French, the Germans, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Portuguese and so on, but perhaps that's because I've travelled a bit further than Skegness on holiday.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What do you think should happen now?
Fork Me I totally agree, and this is one thing that really surprises me about the right being so anti EU, economically, the EU is very right wing, with a strong emphasis on free market economy. This is why many on the far left are opposed to the EU. I...
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell Say what you like about the Old Testament, but at least it sticks up for the right of old men to have children torn to pieces by bears if they tease you for being bald. So it's not all horrible.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC