Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
Dordie Operation on my eyes 13th June..Private hospital, on the NHS.....amazingly quick.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
superwoman Good news Dords x
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Finding offensive past posts.
Fork Me
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Memnoch Is Right
LadyLush Loose tea is wonderful, I always get lots for Christmas, my infuser pot is only big enough for me, I donít want to share.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Memnoch Is Right
superwoman OOOOOOhhh .... tea bags at dawn. I'll bring the kettle.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread OK, this requires a lot of thought.
Nice Fred If I wanted to die ... Terry Jacks, seasons in the sun. That'd make sure I couldn't think of a reason to live.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Finding offensive past posts.
Fork Me
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Finding offensive past posts.
LadyLush That works.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Finding offensive past posts.
Fork Me What a waste of time. Why dreg up old offensive posts when we can just make new ones? ...you fucking fat ugly poofter tosser with a brain the size of a walnut.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread Milk in first or last?
Dordie Last, or ditched/
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Memnoch Is Right
Memnoch As I said they, they wouldn't be able to sell it without the bergamot. Because it's rubbish tea. Earl Grey is just a poncier name than "Disguised Rubbish Tea". Discussion at Tea HQ: What's the best way to dispose of the sweepings off the blending...
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
Dordie Operation on my eyes 13th June..Private hospital, on the NHS.....amazingly quick.
Scrotnig
5 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Fork Me in the thread U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
Fork Me Biden never voted for bus segregation, he voted against busing, which is a completely different argument.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
sphinx :s5
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by LadyLush in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
LadyLush So pleased for you x
LadyLush
5 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Memnoch Is Right
LadyLush Loose tea is wonderful, I always get lots for Christmas, my infuser pot is only big enough for me, I donít want to share.
Joe 90
5 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread OUT OF THE DARKNESS!
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Memnoch Is Right
Fork Me Now I teach a lot of Russians, I often get really nice Russian loose leaf tea as a present at Christmas (Russians have a surpising amount in common with Brits, most noticably obsessions with tea, alcohol and sarcasm) so I had to get a proper tea pot...
misty15
4 Likes misty15 liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Is this Fake News?
Plutonium Personally I think the niqab/burka should be banned in Britain. If Dr Wolverston is sacked it will be an absolute travesty. It's time we stopped trying to appease fundamentalist Muslims. It is also significant that the lady in question had no...
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Is this Fake News?
parsonstreet I think not wearing a veil should be one of the preconditions for using the NHS. Muslim countries often have to export millions of foreigners because you cannot run a country on a strict interpretation of Islam.
misty15
3 Likes misty15 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Is this Fake News?
Bill. MC IMO we should all write to our respective MPs demanding that Doctor Wolverson should be re-instated and the arseholes who were responsible for sacking him should themselves be sacked.
misty15
4 Likes misty15 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Is this Fake News?
Bill. MC Dr Keith Wolverson, aged fifty-two is facing being fired after he asked a Muslim woman to remove her veil during an appointment as he could not hear what she was saying when trying to explain what was wrong with her child. Doctor Wolverson, a...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Milk in first or last?
Fork Me ...is the correct answer... ...and if Bill and I agree...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC