Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I have been unwell for a week :(
Scrotnig So I think I am going to bugger off to bed and hope I recover with an early night.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Alice in the thread I'm gay
Alice More like the stuff of his nightmares. :teeth:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I have been unwell for a week :(
Scrotnig So I think I am going to bugger off to bed and hope I recover with an early night.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread I have been unwell for a week :(
superwoman aaaw hugs Scrot
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread A serious idea.
sphinx Bill MC posts some interesting and thought-provoking stuff. :yup2: Just because you got a grade 3 GCSE in stinks and bog, it doesn't make *you* a scientist. :yup:
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Alice in the thread Lately the weather forecast
Alice Has been mostly shit and wrong. Today we were supposed to be having heavy rain and thunderstorms. Didn't happen. In fact most of what the BBC weather has forecast lately didn't happen. I know the Beeb get their stuff from the Met Office so...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Alice in the thread Abusive sigs
Alice I heard she was pissed off that Boris dropped his Claret on her DFS Sofa, which incidentally she is still paying for 4 years after she got it in the sale. Inconsiderate bastard!
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread G5
Fork Me No, there's also Parsonstreet and that stupid druid.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Summer Solstice Celebrations
Alice Come on then bill, what did you do? Naked stuff, human sacrifice, what?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Abusive sigs
Chris Mitchell You'd think he'd at least have paid for his girlfriend's sofa! Tight-fisted bastard!
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Abusive sigs
Chris Mitchell You'd think he'd at least have paid for his girlfriend's sofa! Tight-fisted bastard!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Abusive sigs
Alice I heard she was pissed off that Boris dropped his Claret on her DFS Sofa, which incidentally she is still paying for 4 years after she got it in the sale. Inconsiderate bastard!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Abusive sigs
bill jarvis I believe that saying that "he goes out of his way" would imply that it was intentional. No need to apologise for your lack of understanding of the phrase. HTH
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread I'm gay
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread I'm gay
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Lately the weather forecast
Alice Has been mostly shit and wrong. Today we were supposed to be having heavy rain and thunderstorms. Didn't happen. In fact most of what the BBC weather has forecast lately didn't happen. I know the Beeb get their stuff from the Met Office so...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread I'm gay
parsonstreet I don't fancy women either. ;-)
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread I'm gay
Alice I thought about being gay once but I don't fancy women. Bottom line, too big of a barrier.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Summer Solstice Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 Got Home from Work and have Candles Lit and Incense Burning and enjoying a Smoke of Weed. Will be making Solstice Dinner shortly. 3X3
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Abusive sigs
Luna What day was that, Fred, I must have been out.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Abusive sigs
bill jarvis I believe that saying that "he goes out of his way" would imply that it was intentional. No need to apologise for your lack of understanding of the phrase. HTH
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Abusive sigs
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Another MP is recalled
Fork Me Why shouldn't they? It should be the constituents that get to make the decision.. They voted the MP in. As an example, Caroline Lucas was arrested at a fracking demo. She didn't get a custodial sentence, but she could have. Should she lose her...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread How do kangaroos stand the heat?
Nice Fred I feel the heat My wife does not because she knows little else My daughter does not because she knows little else My son does not because she knows little else It takes just one generation to adapt in many cases
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Abusive sigs
Dordie That's what I said.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC